Why I am better than Jesus

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Mrjdm998, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

I read that Goliath was around 10 feet tall...he was shorter than the giants before him...King Og was talked about because they had to make him a 14ft bed....the isrealites said he was the last of the giants...

but regardless, I refuse to believe that the average height of humans in biblical times was 5'2...I believe that we're the same height as we always been because we didn't evolve, we were created...evolution doesn't exist.
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Evolution has evidence backing it. Your opinion, doesn't.
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

My opinion has the bible backing it...evolution and your opinion doesn't
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Enjoy your lies bruv. Just saying something's true doesn't make it true.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

experts are out to only discredit christianity in any way possible??? this doesn't discredit it AT ALL. the only point its making is that people used to be alot shorter in those times. if u willing to listen id gladly give u a scientific explanation but if u gonna say "fuck u i dont believe it" then i wont waste the time.

what does the bible say? as far as i kno the bible never mentions his height. if u kno where it does then tell me
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
  8. Froggie Fresh

I'm sorry but science doesn't move me at all....

Science only gives a half ass explanation to what God spoke into existence with one word.

that's why I could care less about scientific explanations about anything...it's nothing anyone could say to make me believe that people of biblical times were shorter...and evolution is not in the bible so I refuse to believe it.
    test
  9. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

just geggin in here but wat do u think about dinosaurs
    test
  10. Froggie Fresh

test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

well im glad i didn't waste my time. everything u believe about the world is science. when people talk about gravity, the earth, the sun, ur body, emotion, or anything that brings u joy, it is somehow science.

u can say u dont believe in evolution, but to say science doesn't move u at all is complete bullshit, bcuz everythin u kno about the world we live in is science.
    test
  12. Froggie Fresh

This question only proves my point....

Science didn't create dinosaurs, it just explains that they were already here
    test
  13. Froggie Fresh

the gravity, earth, sun, moon etc....science is only explaining what was already here, science didn't create it...when we talk about those things we're talking about god's creations...science explains God's creations

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO CREATED IT???
    test
  14. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

yeah but u said if its not in the bible u dont believe it
    test
  15. Froggie Fresh

lol...funny guy, but I don't think the dinosaours would have placed a big significance in the role of man's redemption...

there are fossils to prove their existance...but I'm not just gonna believe men 2000 years ago were 5'2 just because some scientist got together and came up with this crazy theory
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You realise they didn't just make it up out of nowere? They proved people were shorter in the same way they proved dinosaurs.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok it sounds like u know ur bible so lemme start there. they say GOD created man but evolution says man has many ancestors so that cant b true. that completely goes against the bible. the bible says the earth is about 6,000 years old, but science tells us otherwise. science DOES NOT explain GOD's creations, it tells us how things are in the real world.

WE DON'T KNO HOW THE EARTH FORMED 100% BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN A GOD OUT OF FEAR. GOD HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE ALREADY. THE BEST THEORY IS THE BIG BANG THEORY AND IF A BETTER THEORY COMES FORWARD THEN I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT IT
    test
  18. Froggie Fresh

where in the bible does it say how old the earth is??? Let me know because I haven't read it.

you sir, are a product of new age thinking...you actually believe this mumbo jumbo they teach in these backwards schools?

their only agenda is to keep people like you in the dark by lowering you to believe that you evolved from a filthy animal and that God doesn't exist...open your mind son!...why would you accept and defend such nonsense???
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

It is in the bible.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ur right it doesn't literally say the earth is this amount of years old. it's estimated by piecing together as far back as possible the first man (Adam) and taking Genesis literally. Which u could counter that its loosely estimated, which would be right, and that this would be humans on earth not how old the earth actually is. which would mean you believe the earth was around for billions of years with no humans at all. the following is based on Ussher chronology by James Ussher

4004 BC - Creation
    2349-2348 BC - Noah's Flood
    1921 BC - God's call to Abraham
    1491 BC - The Exodus from Egypt
    1012 BC - Founding of the Temple in Jerusalem
    588 BC - Destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon and the beginning of the Babylonian Captivity
    4 BC - Birth of Jesus

as far as the rest of your post, i respond with this

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zHex9GDQ2S0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.