Why I Am A Cheating Black Man (article)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

ALL men cheat, not just Black Men. only difference is, Black men are held over the burning coals for it, and other races of men get a pass as being "Romantics"...fuck all that. I cheated on various black women why? because they deserved it. (1) they either tried to play me weak like most Black girls/women do to Black men to try and emasculate them because they can't see themselves under the wing of a Black Man, or (2) They try to ration out the sex like it's a doggie treat, it's not. the quickest way to make me cheat on you. or (3) they tried to play my money like a golddigger. no in between. the 3 major defects of the Black woman's psyche. Black women got some serious mental issues that have been passed down through the generations by their mothers and grandmothers that all men are dogs, especially Black Men. So until Black women get back to playing their position, I will be cheating on them. sorry.

:afro:
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

mr rip wrote this shyt ....
    test
  3. Alias3000

when you wipe your ass. think about it. you do it. animals don't
    test
  4. Alias3000

it is what it is baby.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao @ me writing this article lol. i wouldn't write nothing like this lol.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

you know you wrote that shyt ni66a.

Good job tho. Grade A trolling.
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

you're a disgrace to our gender...

obviously sex isn't as important to you and without something in your life that is similarly important you will simply never understand. rip says 3 days is his max, can you honestly say you will fully understand what he's going through when you can do 2 weeks easily?

as for addressing the mans relationship or what he's done, that's reaching past the realm of explanation and into justification (i got that mixed up at first too). the article was never meant to make what he does ok, just bring understanding as to why it happens.

before you can come up with a solution you must fully understand the scope of the problem.
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol 4 real thats it for me lol. after 3 days i might start humping park benches lol.
    test
  9. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Listen, cheating is only bad because its a moral that's been instilled in our heads by modern day society.

there are many more cultures in the world that you're not taking into Account. every culture has a different set of morals. some actually embrace sleeping around.

bottom line, its a natural human instinct to wanna procreate. wired in our head since day 1. it's not like were born knowing cheating is bad, thats society givin moral.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

the realest thing i read all day.
    test
  11. liquid`acid

it will vary from person to person

the problem with trying to tie it to a culture or a set of morals pre-defined by society is that there are hundreds of customs and moral issue that are pressed onto us by society that we disregard as bogus and replace with our own definitions.

the existence of swingers indicates this particular issue is no different. people need to take personal responsibility for determining where they stand on the issue.

i used to buy into the society prescribed opinion until i found myself in love with two women at the same time while despising but wanting to fuck a 3rd. then i realized the issue wasn't black and white
    test
  12. Alias3000

Truth hurts. Jim Crowism has ruined the Black woman in America. She actually thinks she's above the Black Man. she's not. look around, no other race of woman acts like that but the Black woman. the other races of women play their position as the "help meet" not the damn boss, that's the Man's job. Everywhere you look the Black woman is taught by society to boss your Black man around, he ain't shit. that's the fucking problem. we are THE SHIT. and Black women need to get that understanding or Jungle Fever will takeover for good. it ain't hard to tell why brothaz cheat. take it from one whose done it and will do it again until I find one that keeps my interest to the point I won't think about cheating. cause and effect.
    test
  13. liquid`acid

i stand corrected, you are a disgrace to humanity

the solution lies with both genders and i can assure you engaging in a petty spite war where both genders continue treating each other worse and worse thinking it will somehow magically lead to some perfect parter is not it.

what was that you said about cause and effect?

FYI, some men still value things like respect and honor. just because you spit on them doesn't mean everyone else does.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Then I fit right in with the rest of society. you're the one that don't belong. get some dirt under your nails and a dick in your ass and join the party. it's going down!!:funny:

I was saying that the woman is the "help" not the "hire". If you still don't get it then you don't deserve a man you deserve a chump. which by your response, I bet money that's what you have now,.lol..a chump.

The only man that values respect and honor is the man that DEMANDS respect and honor. CAUSE AND EFFECT. Now show me a black woman that is willing to give that to her man and I'll show you a woman that will be married a long time. it's not hard to tell. Black Women are the reason Black Men cheat, not some horny rage from the Black Man, no. from necessity and need.Any Black man that's willing to compromise his place in the relationship is a fucking coward.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.