Why hasn't FB introduced..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 29, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

..the option of switching relationship status to unstable? Would sum up all the headaches of those women who switch that goddamn thing from/to every five seconds..

Also, ever noticed how friends drop from the face of the planet when they get into a relationship, yet swish back as if nothing had happened once it's dunzo?
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

good question, what's the symbol for your avatar mean?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Japanese symbol for love.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Friends have to do that to show that person that they love/like them, thats how it is with everything new you fall in love with, you do it till you are sick of it then you are back to the same old.
    Isnt unstable the same as complicated?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

What happened to balance between letting the significant other have a life outside the relationship, maintain friendships, family bonds, etc?

Nah, complicated is a step before single, whereas unstable would replace "batish crazy and can't make her damn mind 45678987654345676543 times in a day".
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No idea.
    But you have been with them for many years, your bf/gf you just met.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

because 'it's complicated' is the same thing
    test
  8. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

thats whats up.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I used to switch my birthday every 3 months because i found that people you only semi knew would write "happy brithday" on your wall everytime without even realizing that they just did 3 months ago. It was funny.

Then FB froze the date and said i can never change it again for all of the existence of FB

But they froze it on a date that says im 106 yrs old and not even the same day or month of my real birthday.
    test
  10. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Most of my feed is filled with engagements/marriages/kids and all that real life shit. Almost makes me think that my years staying inside playing Grand Theft Auto wasn't a worthy investment.

And then I think about being married and it turns out it's the right call after all.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test