Why frogs, blood, lice, cattle, darkness, hail ?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I came across a series that I would highly recommend to anybody who wants to know what's going on today, how that ties into history both biblically and secular, and how God is still in charge today. He is not nervous. I suspect most won't watch...Though I'm sure God will pull some to watch it and allow them, maybe for the first time, to understand the bible and the satanic NWO from a true perspective.

Know Your Enemy (Part 12 - The Plagues)

test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The last minute is why we shouldnt have any hand in the division of isreal.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

payback, if there was war and you had to decide who to side with.

honest question, who would you fight for - muslims or the jews?

please don't say you'll talk both of them out of it.

:numaan:
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

I back who God backs.
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

so, you back them all then? at least the ones that are honestly about backing god...which would essentially mean none of them in a war, war is not "backing god", right?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

I LOVE GOD'S PEOPLE. I'm very very very grateful for them. Out of the true Israel we got the Holy Bible, Christ and HOPE of future glory. We have a MIGHTY GOD. The zionist "jews" are not the real biblical Jews. They are to real Israel as the catholic cult is to true Christianity. They are a front and there is no comparison.

Also, allah is not the God of Jacob...allah is a moon god and has it's roots in Babylon, as do the catholics. That is why they get along so well.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

I wouldnt say war is not backing God. We are in a war, with devils, demons, principalities, false doctrines.

God has warrior angels. When Jesus comes back, hes coming as Lord of War against the enemy. Rev 20:4-6

Now heres what the bible says about defense of isreal.

What Does the Bible Say About Protecting Israel?
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

what's the bible say about killing then? jesus, as lord of war? seriously? you don't find that a little odd given the rest of jesus's portrayal? ya know how the catholics did a whole lot of bible twisting? well, that whole lot of bible twisting happened for a good 1000+ years before the "correct" version you use now stemmed from it's already flawed predecessor
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Right. Its called duality. There is a loving kind nature, u can see examples of this in the new testiment under the new covenant. But theres also a God of judgement. We see glypses of that more in the old testiment, and upon wicked nations. But jesus is coming back warrior style leading an army, all. That will be left standing will be enemies in revelations period, we will see that final act of jidgement displayed then.
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

nigga this ain't sailor moon.

dickhead, get outta here with that bullshit.

test
  11. TheBigPayback

That series did one on allah too

What say u this, nu
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

why would i even watch such filth?

the title says "know your enemy" and in brackets has the name of my creator?

you expect me to sit down and watch filth like that?

i know who the enemy of mankind is (not stoupe), but shaytan/iblis.

test
  13. Coup d'état

IF you would have watched it, it says the enemy is not one person or false relgion..ie your moon god. The enemy is Satan.

I suggest you watch the moon god vids. there are a few. Your pride will keep you from Christ I suspect. You better get over it, because you'll be dead a long, long time. Smoking or non ?

Also your creator is not the moon. It is God. The moon can not create. God created the moon and the sun.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh just shut the fuck up already you ignorant fucking imbecile.

say what you want about a moon god, the truth is you don't know shit about islam.

where does it say, please for the fucking love of your christ quote where it says in the qur'an, or the hadith that we are ordered to worship the moon.

you fucking stupid piece of fucked up trashy cunt nugget, be gone.

test
  15. Coup d'état

Like I said already, you are spiritually dead baised on your mouth. Three is no truth in you or in islam. It is idol worship and the fruit of it is damnation.

But if you were to watch those vids on moon-allah it would tell you. There are about 4. They explain it better than me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.