Why every team in the east except the cavs should fear the bulls

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Fatal is back, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Whoever wins? it was the suns for certain a couple minutes ago, now its "whoever wins"

atleast you guys are doin well to prove you dont believe half of the garbage you type.

haha
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

oh - it's the suns in 6 fuckface[fu]
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

cleveland penis...nah that don't rhyme. see my niggaz the cavs shut the nets down tonight? Deeeeeeetroitttttt Bout to falllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    test
  4. MC propaganda

thats better.

6 though? im sure you guys will win a couple, but 6? i dunno
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

clearly you have never watched the suns play this year.

the only reason the spurs took game 1 is because that funny french muh' fucka threw a flyin' headbutt into nash's nose and cut him

clearly the suns are whoopin' up on the spurs right now

nash is the double M.L. of the NBA
    test
  6. MC propaganda

Ive watched the suns play alot this year, they play the same way they did the same year they were healthy with stoudamire, a little stronger, but nothings changed too much beyond barbosa, the only reason i dont like the suns to win because its run and gun, if the gun aint workin, they dont know how to play any other way most of the time, which is where they get hurt when they do.

spurs are known to make changes, known to match up against any kind of offense or defense and usually make you play their game, not to mention all the experience they have of going way deep into the playoffs usually. Popabitch gets the job done.

ill say this though, if you guys do win, i dont think it'll be in any less than 7 games, the teams are too equal for anything less.
    test
  7. MC propaganda

that one, i will give you. i dont know how they couldnt not stop the bleeding though, put some fuckin duck tape on his nose if you have to
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I cant dig that far back into the archives because you haven't posted since the last time the Pistons were up in a series which, like I said, was before ya'll got swamped by Miami last season.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

Didn't know I had to be spoken to directly to reply to a post in a public forum. Go figure. Lmao @ "fuckin savage" [funny]
    test
  10. G-Rob da great

What excuses do you speak of? We lost to the Pistons last year. I never made any excuses, I just said we're a better team this year than last. Plain and simple. IF we lose this year, then I'll say we lost. I don't make excuses nigga. But I also won't stop posting on the forum until next years playoffs if we lose.
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

I'm sure he watched em' play at least twice. At Detroit and hosting Detroit.
    test
  12. G-Rob da great

In 2 games:

Cavs rebounds: 100
    Nets rebounds: 69
    (39 offensive to 12 offensive)

[funny]

I don't know what is up with this team's refusal to acquire some real post players. Mikki Moore will never ever win a championship unless it's with some D-League squad. I mean come on Mr. Thorn seriously, it's been years since K-Mart bounced.
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

Doubt I could ever attain that level of sonnage but I'd rank myself a close second
    test
  14. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

Real shit cuzin, I never thought the Nets would actually miss a nigga named Nenad, but they couldn't grab a defensive rebound to save they fuckin' life, ain't no way u supposed to lose to a team if u shoot almost 10% better than them from the field, if Vince stop acting like the rim got a restrainin order against him and drive the fuckin ball instead of shootin these bullshit ass jumpshots, they can pull this shit out
    test
  15. MC propaganda

nice excuse, especially since some of the shit you were pretending i said had to do with webber who came along this year and some of the shit that happened this year, OOPS, not to mention im pretty sure the archives can go well back into a year

anyway what excuses? Try the excuses you make everytime someone loses when you say they're not going to, such as we took you to seven games, we lost cause of a rebound, the refs were calling too many fouls, so and so was hurt. you know. the same excuses you got everytime you prediction is wrong, which is very often.

and whats this about me leaving the board after the playoffs are over and my team is eliminated? Whats the matter baby? mad i dont stick around to talk about soccer with you? rofl, no one goes anywhere after someone loses, maybe you should look harder, why would i leave after they lost to miami heat? we beat you didnt we?

and hey, maybe we got swamped by miami last season, but atleast we got to actually play in the games while lebron was being hugged by donyell marshall at his bedside :lol:
    test
  16. MC propaganda

and the lakers, suns series, and whenever they come on espn highlights or have a game thrown on tnt seeing as how i catch 99 percent of those at work during the regular season, which is almost everytime they play due to nash and amare, why else would i watch another team when the greats are playing? im not looking for another team to jump the bandwagon on like you are, i dont switch teams every time a new star player comes along, i'll leave that job to you :wink:, but anyway, even if it were just when they played detroit which it wasnt, two games is plenty to figure out how the phoenix suns play, isnt like they've changed their plan after it hasnt worked the last 3-6 years
    test
  17. MC propaganda

u mad?
    test
  18. G-Rob da great

lol, bruh, my prediction for the Cavs-Pistons series last year was only wrong in the number of games. I called the Pistons in 5 before the series started. True you might have seen me saying the Cavs were going to sweep them but there was my opinion as a fan and my realistic opinion. I didn't make excuses. If we lost because we couldn't secure a rebound- we lost because we couldn't secure a rebound. That's not an "excuse". If you can find me saying we got robbed on calls good luck because I never said it. I never said LeBron was sick or anything and we got beat in game 7 clean fair and square. Wtf are you talking about?

My predictions aren't wrong "very often" and when they are, I own up to being wrong. On this forum the only series I called wrong was I had the Mavs beating the Warriors in 6, The Rockets over the Jazz in 6 and the Bulls over the Heat in 6 (I really didn't believe they were going to get swept lmao). I haven't made excuses at all over the past week for being wrong and even when the Mavs were down 3-1 I said I was sticking by my prediction. Oh well. Never claimed to be always right but I'm more right than most of you muthafuckas.

The point is you only comment on your team and post when your team is alive. It's not about soccer. I'm a fan of the NBA, not just one team. I watch basketball outside of one team. By the way stop calling me baby and shit, I don't swing that way bruh.

lol what difference does it make if you still lost? [funny] You think Dirk is sitting somewhere ranking where he's lost in playoff history? Well I made it to the finals this year and lost, the semi finals this year and lost and the first round this year and... no nigga. A loss is a loss. Quit being proud of absolutely nothing. Ya'll had the best record in the NBA and got bombrushed by Cleveland who you weren't even expecting to do anything at all and then the remains were handled by the Heat squad.
    test
  19. G-Rob da great

Dude. You don't watch basketball. At least you're admitting to forming your opinion off of espn highlights and the "Suns style from 3-6 years ago" (damn didn't they have Marbury running point 6 years ago?) [funny]

MC propaganda's NBA knowledge = :screwy:
    test
  20. MC propaganda

lol nice how you skipped over the watching all their games that come on tnt, as well as the suns and lakers first round series including the second so far. not to mention the epsn games ive probably caught out of boredom, i guess i gotta be watching the suns entire season to be considered watching basketball aye? Didnt know it worked that way, i better order me a nba league pass for every team in the entire nba instead of keeping up with my own, rofl. idiot

another case of make up a story that sounds good to you syndrome i suppose? I suppose your such mr basketball you watch everyones games every day even when 2 games are going on at the same time? Look out for the nba expert y'all

hmmm, i must have not been watching to know what theyve been doing for the last 6 years ago as well aye? lol you're a joke

keep your fairytales to yourself :p

Besides, if i wasnt watching the suns anymore than espn highlights or what theyve been doing for the past 3 years so on, that means i dont watch basketball?

didnt know the phoenix suns were the only team in the national basketball association, interesting. Who doesnt watch basketball? rofl.

i keep up with my teams, i watch who i enjoy watching, Dont be mad cause the penis cavaliers or the Phoenix dungs arent on the list.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.