Why every team in the east except the cavs should fear the bulls

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Fatal is back, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hendrixsrv

hendrixsrv Member

uh, considering the fact webber wasnt with us part of the season and nazr mohammed was our starter, not to mention the games chauncy and rip were hurt, i wouldnt take that 3-1 stat from the bulls too serious, especially after the slaughter we put on the bulls tonight

good lord

and the cavs fear the bulls? LOL

pistons in 5 in the cavs series, pistons in 6 in the bulls
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lol i like when people talk and have no idea wtf they talkin bout.

We now way near the same as last year (trust me i watch em alot more than u)

1.We rebound better than any team
    2.Our defense is the shit(ask the nets)
    3.Hughes is our pg now and sasha is our sg(can't double team lebron now before he get tha ball,which is what they was doin when e.snow was starting at pg)
    4.Z is ballin
    5.Nobody can stop lebron

The pistons overrated as fuck and i hope the bulls expose em in game 2
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

detroit vs phoenix in the finals
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Why every team in the east except the pistons and cavs should fear the bulls lol

damn they killin em again. cavs vs pistons in ecf. i promise if its the pistons and spurs again i am not watching it
    test
  5. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

the bulls are 2 times better than the cavs, and they got blasted tonight as well.

You guys may be a tad, yes a tad, better than last year, but not a whole lot really.

In my opinion, if kidd stops going 2-12 and carter stops being a dud (which he hardly ever is twice), you guys wont even make it to the finals.

Cavs blow.
    test
  6. MC propaganda

Nice change of tone.

Better start making reservations for those 7 games, rofl

it sure isnt gonna be no cavs in the finals.
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

[funny] .
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

2-12 is a career high fg percentage for Ason Kidd and your opinion ain't worth shit anyway.
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

g-rob droppin' that ether[wow]
    test
  10. MC propaganda

is this coming from the 2 year ago die hard laker fan gone bandwagon now that you got an allstar player and acting like you've always been down? rofl. Before you even knew of lebron you sure werent talking about how great the cavs were or even mentioning them, it was all lakers talk, now lebron is here and now you all of a sudden got season ticket stubs from years before since you were a toddler, go figure.

My opinion wasnt worth shit when you claiming up and down the lakers werent gonna lose to the pistons too wasnt it? As it was when u said the pacers would win the series before, not to mention the countless other times you've been 100 percent wrong when you make a bogus prediction based on fantasy, especially about the gay ass fagaliers.

Your cavs are garbage beyond your one player and a sidekick hughes who really aint all that great anymore.

2-12 is a career high for Jason? LOL, ok.

and you heard it right, bulls are 2 times better. If the cavs had to play the bulls either of these series, there wouldnt be no talk of any finals beyond cav groupies, but you got the wizards minus 2 best players(wooptie fuckin do), and now its a nets team thats been mediocrity the past couple, and i still stand by if carter, kidd wake up anymore than they did, you guys still arent likely to win that series, You barely pulled away with the last game with the team playing like absolute ass water, including carter who usually dominates.

You guys arent winnin a damn thing, and you and i both know if you make it to finals, which your more likely to now, Pistons are busting that behind. You can add a little webber on that ass kickin this time, congratulations. Talk all you need to on how much better the cavs have gotten away from their same ol regular season record, the pistons are way more deadly this year in a playoff run than their unenthusiastic run the previous after falling asleep. They got that fire back in their eyes, you girls are in trouble.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  11. MC propaganda

well let him keep dropping that ether as his teams get dropped with it LOL.

funny though, werent you predicting the pistons in the finals vs the suns (more likely to be the spurs) this year?

Must not be dropping too much ether aye? :p

test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Nigga the bulls ain't on our level. 1-5 on our team can make a 15 footer and nobody on detroit or chicago can guard z. We way better than last year tho. The nets can't beat us cuz they can't run on us. cleveland 4-1 over jersey if even that nigga
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

Damn that's probably because the Cavs WEREN'T GREAT BEFORE LEBRON YOU DUMBFUCK. They went 17-63, there was nothing to talk about except Dajuan Wagner as a possible ROY canidate before he got fucked up 4 games into the season.

U mad?

I wouldn't call 3 consecutive winning seasons and back to back 50's "garbage".

The point was if you think Jason Kidd finding his stroke is the key to turning around the series you're going to be growing gray hairs because he doesn't have a stroke.

We swept the Bulls last year and split the season series with them this year including a late season MUST WIN game IN THE UNITED CENTER that would've had the Bulls in the number 2 seed RIGHT NOW had they won it. Oh well, whatever floats your boat buddy.

Including LeBron who usually dominates- the leading PPG scorer left in the playoffs scored 21 points on a horrid shooting performance and the Nets STILL lost. [funny] They had their chance to steal a game and couldn't even do it with LeBOOM scoring just 21 points- a playoff career low. [funny] The Nets aren't an issue.

Lol, I remember pissedons fans saying that last season. Cheers!
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

I doubt that nigga. The last time I predicted the Pistons in the finals was when I said the Spurs would beat them in 7 in at the start of the season where the Spurs beat them in 7.

My finals prediction this year was Cavs-Suns and I've been calling the Cavs the best team in the east since Ben Wallace jumped ship long time ago. We weren't even that many games back of getting home court advantage throughout.
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

MC Prop only posts here when the Pistons are up in a series and then when they get eliminated he dissapears.

Last year it went like this

"And the Pistons are up 2-0 on the Cavaliers..."

MC Prop: Haha yeah fuck you G-Rob I told you we are the shit u fag u can't fuck wit us

"And the Cavaliers have won 3 straight games and now lead the series 3 games to 2"

MC Prop: *Crickets chriping*

"And Flip Murray can't control the rebound--- Pistons win and will go back to the Palace of Auburn Hills for a game 7"

MC Prop: Yeah G-Rob u fag I told you we are the shit we are gonna win haha fuck dah Cavs we are teh number 1 team

"The Miami Heat are going to the NBA Finals..."

MC Prop: ......

"The Pistons complete a sweep of the Orlando Magic and will face the Chicago Bulls in the next round"

MC Prop: Yeah I told u G-Rob we are the shit we got da C-Webb I mean dat niga is PRIMED and da rip hamiletone and da tayshaun man dat niga got long arms be blockin shots n' shit and rasheed be grabbin da rebounds and i mean ya'll niggas ain't got nobody but leblahn man, we got a TEAM yo yo da cavs is a one man team and yall not gone win unless leblahn score 100 ppg! Yo, I mean tayshaun be gettin all the blocks n' shit yall nigas suck!
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

g-rob givin' this guy a double M.L. caliber sonnin'[wow]
    test
  17. MC propaganda

What kind of fantasy stories are you making up? Did you write this all by yourself? bwahaha

cat is sitting here writing made up stories. Here, heres a better idea, go find me any thread recently or at all with me saying half the garbage you just put up, especially the shit you keep talking about tayshaun like you jerk off to the nigga, nah? didnt think so

keep writing fairy tales though lol. Make sure to write me back when you guys get shafted by the pistons, k Sweetheart?

Whos your new team in a couple years? The mavs? hahaha you fuckin bandwagon jockey, atleast type half way like mine so it atleast looks like i said it :p

have fun girlies.
    test
  18. MC propaganda

you doubt what you fuckin savage? no one was even talking to you in the question rofl. dunce
    test
  19. MC propaganda

lol cat said cheers, you gonna have tea n crumpets with tony blair later too?

Well here, fuck all the small talk, aint no point in it, just make sure you save the excuses come time you guys lose again, cause you seem pretty good at making those along with stories everytime your prediction fails, which is about 95 percent of the time. Ah well, see you Penis cavaliers in the finals, pistons in no less than 6 of course.

DEEEEEEEEEE TROITTTTTTT BASKETBALL.

oh btw double ml, hope you guys atleast get a game in tonight lmao, cause you guys are another team living in fantasy land.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@anyone thinkin' the pistons have a chance in hell of winnin' the title[funny]

whoever wins between the suns & spurs is the next NBA champ.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.