why does warbux catch so much hate this side of the board?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Dirt, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sardonic

Sardonic Mindscribe The Mic Beast

Warbux outshined Canibus and DZK on that post tramatic warlab stress cut... and I'd say outshining those two is quite a mothafuckin accomplishment.
    50 bars of pure flame.
    test
  2. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

'next track' after canibus tbh
    test
  3. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

kp... just stop homie... i already had this argument with him and u will get no where with it

lmfao @ acapella battleing being a better precursor to making songs

that honestly could top it all

i think 99 percent of acapella battlers would disagree with that... rapping to a beat is obviously better practice... and grindtime has one person that has been signed to a major lable and thats ness lee who was doing audio battles before acapella

now im somebody who could care less.... i dont listen to audio battles at all... and i listen to acapella battles on a daily basis.. i would consider myself a fan of acapella battles

but the same type of people listen to both

u act like nothing but the flyest motherfuckers on the planet watch grindtime.. and the people who listen to audio battles are all nerdy white dudes

d lor.. id hate to break it to u.. but ur fan club consists of nothing but nerdy mutherfuckers
    test
  4. Joey Clips

grindtime wouldnt exist if there was no internet... close thread again
    test
  5. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

you know what word hasn't been said enough yet?

battles
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Lol wtf. I'm not dissing the Internet, and I'm not arguing accapella vs on beat, you're using a strawman argument. Ness lee is not the only emcee battler to be signed. That's just stupid.

You give a lot of reasons why audio heads *should* be better at making music. But that is NOT the case
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Imo, audio battling is an impediment to making good songs because it teaches you bad habits. It's gets you into a mindset where doing a track with canibus in 2010 is seen as making moves
    test
  8. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

ur right homie... so i am gonna stop

Dlor is just laming up the thread by posting over and over and not saying ANYTHING at all

for a dude that is soooo damn nerdy and geeky he is acting dumb as hell
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Your life is the Internet and you call me geeky? Come on dude what real Crenshaw gangsters spend a decade on rm? Your persona is transparent

You had an Internet beef with a member of an Internet rap crew that spilled into real life, but I'm the geek?

You wanna see the definition of taking the Internet seriously look up kp
    test
  10. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

all of qn5, laws, spoon, gravity, ness all make dope music.

better than most grindtime shit i've heard.
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Downward Light Output Ratio is NOT a geeky name KP and neither is spitting Anime and cartoon punchlines....DLor is street homie!!! lmao

PEACE
    test
  12. Z. Spitwell

crenshaw gangster??

persona??

what are you even talkin about

you are so mad right now lmaoooo

lets handle this offline tho since you gettin all etuff with the keyboard... Im not bout to sit here going back and forth with a dude I can see in real life... so Ima just see you in real life you can tell me all about my persona then :)
    test
  13. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

:)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Fuck no I'm not handling this offline. Audio battles don't exist offline. The fact you even thought that I would seriously discuss this with you proves my point. I didn't say one false thing about you butnow you wanna handle it? And I'm the lame? Come on now
    test
  15. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

exactly

considering Laws , a Grb head is getting more shine then any grindtime emcee i would say battling over beats aint a bad place to start off

shit is embarrassing seeing a bunch of dudes who you know would ride bux dick soon as he dropped a battle hate blindly just because soul is involved

soulkahns real dope , would be ill to see him and bux battle , i think he'd have the upper hand with all the bullshit around it
    test
  16. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

dlor dont want it with kronic
    test
  17. Joey Clips

i said ness is the only one in grindtime to sign to a major label

basically all i was trying to say is that u guys are being looked at by anr's constantly.. i would imagine that they see these battles and are impressed and see that u have a following and then they make the effort to listen to the music and thats when they are no longer interested

im not talking about nebody in particular... there are some guys who can make songs... and alot of people ive never heard so i cant comment on

and im not saying that audio battling looks any better on ur resume... im simply saying that if u can audio battle very well.. theres a better chance u can make good music

and all im saying is that the people on the internet who listen to audio battles.... very often are the same people watching grindtime battles... or are atleast the same type of people

whatever tho... we need to dead this thread.. its getting a little rediculous.. and dude is gonna be battling soon... i hope he dont choke or were gonna have a 50 page thread in our future
    test
  18. Joey Clips

fuck yea d lor vs kronik plague... set it up... would honestly be an entertaining battle
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

We were actually considering it but then the hype died down. I'd say maybe to that
    test
  20. Z. Spitwell

this nigga dont even make music

the fuck I look like battlin a slam poet

Im a just slap this nigga tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.