why does the world vision have a crucifix in their logo? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i dont see what wrong with helping people and spreading the word of god.. of course a anti-christian perspective would point fingers and sneer.. but to hear a fellow christian mock a fellow brother from the church is outrages.

I have a question for coup.. what do you think about the dead sea scrolls and the discovery of the gospels and the ones that were left out? do you think that's a lotta mumbo jumbo or a catholic deception? to be christ like is to be radical and to evolve spiritually.. in order for gods people to ever come together they are going to have to accept the fact that some people are going to be asian some jew.. some arab some gentile it's life.. so what is keeping the war going by keeping every thing exclusive how does that benefit the kingdom? how do we ever prove the love of jesus is real if the people we want to love we hate b/c they aren't "christian" i mean what the fuck is a christian these days? i've learned so much bull shit that aint even true or no where near translation that i believe if you want to be 100% technical bible strict then maybe we need to translate the aramaic verseion of the bible our selfs. but i don't think any man has the time in short span of life to do all these things. we gotta let god reach the people how ever he can and stop tryna force indoctrination onto people the exact thing jesus was tryna set us free of RANT##
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

LPree, I don't care.

World Vision is not in truth. Go look into it.

That's all I am saying. Being an organization helping people is a huge responsibility. And if they are twisting truth then that is blatantly irresponsible.

No way around it. I don't care how many mouths you feed.

You are outraged due to your ignorance perhaps. There is only one Gospel, one God, one Truth. If you water it down for tolerance, inclusion and sensitivity then you are a coward in the eye of the Most High God.

And claiming Christ does not make you a Saint. There is MAD deception in the Church. That would be a good study for you to get into. World Vision is an example of deception in the Church. It's real, it exists and it can be seen.

I do not apologize for the Truth.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

I do believe that their is only one god one truth, all I'm saying is, regardless of some ones upbringing and spiritual back ground we are to Be beacons of light in the world.. we dim our light when we cast judgement, that is Christ Job alone. if it ends conflict and war, to agree to disagree then that is a kingdom trait. b/c that is what god wants in the end peace on earth and good will towards men.. you can't base your alignement on one verse. you gotta balance it with all the others. your right in the area were tolerance leads to confusion. but your wrong in the area that god isn't capable of loving man-kind despite their religious affiliation. Jesus is what i believe he is, the son of god, but the church have put a perversion on his message. that now it's like UNLESS YOU TITH HERE AND ACCEPT JESUS YOUR DAMNED.. that doesn't work in this day and age there are too many intellecutaul debates surrounding the hypocrisies...

you damn more people by keeping it exclusive then you would be accepting a mooslum into your house eating dinner and discussing quran, gospel messages in the end moving closer to a totality a truth, a real truce and fellowship

thats what we are called to do Fellowship

not indoctrination..
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

It was published in the papers. I can cite quite a few examples. World Vision will not recruit a single non-Christian, no matter the competence. They will not even recruit a Catholic because they do not trust the Catholics.

They once offered one of my Catholic friends a job provided she leaves the Catholic church and joins in a Protestant church. She did convert because she was in dire need of a job for financial support. Two Brahmins were converted to the Protestant church and placed in high official positions.

In fact World Vision looks out for Brahmin converts to make them show pieces. These head the various departments which is highly remunerative. This is my own micro-level first hand knowledg

Sounds like A big Coup d' god if you ask me.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

your wrong in the area that god isn't capable of loving man-kind despite their religious affiliation

I never said that. Or think that. Where did I say this ?

Also, I am for Truth of scripture and against error.

World Vision is deception. They are going off mans wisdom and not scripture. That's all I'm saying.

That's cool that they accept people, and claim Truth. Does not make them right.

IT will show in the fruit. They are twisting the Bible by allowing all doctrines (there are many perversions), by including all beliefs to be Truth of God. That is error and will lead to confusion.

I will expand my argument perhaps.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

how do you go into a a muslim village and minsiter to the people ?

by accepting them as muslims and loving them.. gradually they will be lead to GOD by GODS power not ours.. you can't FORCE some one to believe that is a choice they have to make..

but by not tolerating others you DAMN the power of god and cut it short by sowing seeds of strife into others...

1 Peter 3:8-11

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

Ephesians 4:2

With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Acts 10:28

And he said to them, “You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a Jew to associate with or to visit anyone of another nation, but God has shown me that I should not call any person common or unclean.

Romans 14:1-4

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

"If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain."

1 Timothy 6:3-5

this can go towards both sides.. how do you know that your not indoctrinating the perverted intolerant agenda of the pagans?
    test
  7. Coup d'état

I agree with you Pree. You are not seeing what I am saying, you're are confused. And being so, you are trying to figure what I am saying by assumption alone. Don't fill in the gaps that way. Ask me if you are not sure.

WHAT I AM SAYING, listen to me know, LISTEN TO ME:

World Vision uses watered down doctrine as to not offend anybody. They included all beliefs as TRUTH and bend to not offended. They are LUKE WARM.

They are a huge political organization tied into secular thought first, bible doctrine second. IT IS DECEPTION.

What I said is a lot, and can be delt into by going real deep. I choose not to at this point. Too many obligations right now.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

are you forgetting the fact that muslims believe in one god?

:numaan:
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

are you aware that christians muslims and jews all worship the same god?

and dont throw the bullshit jesus isn't god debate up in the air

b/c jesus and god imo and my belief are one similar to how my dad is my dad, he's also my moms husband, and he's also Jim to his friends.. he's all the same person just different to different people.. thank you come again
    test
  10. Coup d'état

They do not worship the same God. The Muslim god is way different from the true God.

Are you serious bro ? You are not showing you understand the basics...I'm shocked.

Jesus Christ is God, the scoffers in other false religions do not recognize this and besides the words in their books are different from God's true word in the Holy Texts. Just what do you stand for; if you are choosing to blend and accept anything as the truth, what then is it that you stand up for ? I stand for the True God and His Word, no matter if I am not viewed favorably in the eye of man. A coward is a person that worries about how he is in mans eye more than in God's. Which are you ?

Those who despise the Christ, despise the one who sent Him.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

I am willing to stand out like Jesus did, and preach tolerance, peace. Love charity. I am not willing to bend to the conformity's made by man to push an agenda.. Intolerance, is a form of EVILution.. survival of the fittest, I don't believe that's what jesus came to show us.. no not at all.. rather he was against all that and preached freedom Luke 4:18 and the coming of gods kingdom in love

Jesus' proclamation of the Kingdom of God. Jesus' primary mission to his people was to offer them the possibility of final, or eschatological, salvation, which, for the most part, he expressed by the term "Kingdom of God."

i am leaning towards when he say's that the only way to the father is thru me he's actually saying that thru his death, we will be redeemed. not necessarily a statement that everyone that doesn't follow what he followers turn into an institution after his death will be hell bound
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Wow. You need to start reading your Bible. It does not matter what you think, nor can you just make up your own salvation plan and call it good. You cannot create the Gospel, the job is not available. It does not matter how you lean or what you think. Who are you ?

You are on very shaky ground. You have to obey Christ and accept him, what He did and understand that. He will reject you if you reject him.

Everyone that does not follow him will be hell bound. Open up your book and read.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

Ya theres some parts I won't allow my self to acknowledge b/c I know a man interpretation of what's right and wrong can almost never come back with any forth bearing fruit..

for the most part i just read what jesus said, and study how he acted and try to learn as much about him as possible.. i don't let the rest of that pagan perverted white man devil corrupted mess feed me false wisdom.. Im not sayin your wrong tho coup.. I'm just saying that to have that attitude is when you become wrong. I'm sure god don't hate people just b/c they don't know or mentally understand what they are rejecting especially that we are born imperfect yet we have to understand the perfect god? or think we can hAH! blaspehemy i say!
    test
  14. Coup d'état

I don't have an attitude. I'm telling you straight up. I understand that in this secular world it's sensitive and we can't offend anyone or tell them things they don't want to hear. I'm not going to say you're right when you are clearly ignorant of Scripture, what it means and what Jesus stands for. I'm not going to be politically correct.

I'm not even tripping. I'm pointing out that you are wrong so you can look again and see. This is not something to just blow off. You have to get it right. I'm not the devil. I'm not feeding you crap. Open up the New Testament and give it a read cover to cover again. And see what you think about Salvation then.

If you study what the King says then you know you have to follow him, accept him, believe in him, trust him and obey his commandments. You would also know that not everybody on that day is going to be saved because many will not accept him.

This is nothing personal between us. I reacted strongly because this is a most serious issue. Just want to say something so this won't be on my hands later. Don't get me wrong, I know you know.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

used to.

but not anymore.

i wasn't going to, until i read what you said below.

actually after reading this, i don't need to debate that concept.

you yourself are finding a hard time grasping it.

test
  16. lyricalpriest

no actually I'm not. it seems as if you are.
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

there's no point trying to tell me what the trinity is.

because, it will never make sense to me that a human being can be god incarnate.

then at the same time he can be the son of god, so who's the real god?

that would make mary the mother of god, and at the same time the wife of god?

test
  18. lyricalpriest

no.. marry isn't the wife of god eww.. but none of that is important. jesus came to spread the true way.. he was martyred for the salvation from our sins.. he died and rose again then went to be with the king in heaven on his right side..

your putting god into this tangeble mortal concept of limited understanding. but for now, that's where god wants you in your faith, there is most definitely a reason I can tell you that with conviction in my heart. I encourage you to release that spirit of pride in ur heart..

i sense that its pride b/c that is the only reason why you mock MY savior. My messiah. THE PROPHET CHRIST..
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, you're putting god into a mortal being.

i'm not the one claiming god is a human being incarnate.

i don't mock your saviour.

you're the one mocking the oneness of god by claiming a human can take god form.

i as all muslims respect jesus, as much as we do all the other prophets and messengers.

but it's whatever, fuck playing this pointing the finger game it's going nowhere.

test
  20. lyricalpriest

neither am i.. unless you mean when he took form of one for 33 years.. then ya.. comeatmebro!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.