Why does the bible hate gay people?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Mrjdm998, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

"If a man lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

"(26) Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. (27) In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

Why they so mad?
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

simply put the writers of that verse was homophobic. there was no need to be politically correct in such a way as now. i guess it just looked weird to see dudes make out (still is). i think i can predict the rest of this thread...

Christian douche answer: we dont go by the old testament anymore we go by the new testament
    Athiest response: if the bible was rewritten 400-500 years later than doesn't that mean it is not "gods words"
    Christian douche answer: well...um....(quotes a bible verse than shuts down computer never to return to that thread)
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Seems they skipped the douce answer bit and just ducked the question.
    test
  4. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Who doesn't hate gay people?
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

well i could have went into a long description filled with contradictions but i chose to fill that part with (quote bible verses) and skip to the end
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont hate gay people i just dont wanna c them make out and shit like that. same thing for fat asses. i dont wanna c a fat ass bend over in shorts but i dont hate them, i just look away and say ughhhhh
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ive answered this previously maybe ill bump the thread. But again context is e key.
    Homosexualty in ancient times was in worship to pagan fertility and sex Gods. It was a means of sexual worship, sexual perversion. Not the context of homosexuality of today. That wasnt even a term back then. Also the OT is the law of Moses specificly for the jewish people. When moses brought the comandments down from the mt. He rolled up on the people idol worshiping having a sex orgy. So there much more to the context of the period culture and text than u can realize from pulling a sentence from a biblical text.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

None of that is mentioned. It simply says if a man lies with a man as he would a woman. Stop making up shit.
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

even if i did assume that to be true, how would that change "If a man lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

please answer that question because it never has been honestly answered, the subject is usually changed to "a misunderstanding of what is really being said" which is bs imo bcuz i can read
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Cus its specific, its based on the precepts of idol worship. It was a worship ritual. Again specificly to a certain culture. Do u see africans on tv walkibg around naked and automaticly assume its wrong because thats not accepted in your culture. No you say thats their culture right. Well this was an ancient culture, that was their law. And that was their punishment. Now you see it wasnt right whe. jesus condemns their laws and traditions and judgements. "Whoever that is without sin" so right there we see God openly condemning punishment rituals that became the traditions of isreal.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The bible's the word of god
    It's in the bible as a law to be followed
    God and Jesus are one and the same
    Jesus hates gay people

Again, what does this have to do with idol worship? Nothing. Slave ownership used to be normal and accepted in America, does that mean it was alright?
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

actually the reason why god hates homosexuality is b/c it's a tactic the devil uses to stop the reproduction of the human race

his agenda is to kill steal and destroy..

homosexuality kills steals and destroys our communities when it isn't address appropriately and taken outta context and imagine if everyone was gay

how we gone make babies my nigs?
    test
  13. KRich662

lml God gives us free will but tells us what to do?

i'm flummoxed
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

he gave us free will so WE can make the right decision .. not him make it for us.. if that was the case why create something to begin with?
    test
  15. KRich662

"hey...here's free will to do what you want..but if you don't do what i want then you will suffer eternal damnation"
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

no it's more like .. Follow the natural universal laws or else go against it and suffer your own dumb ass punishment..

sorta like put ur hand in the fire and get burnt sure it looks pretty and keeps ya warm but get to close u finna burn ya self

sure homo's dress all nice and act all girly but put ya dick in that ass and catch an std..

boom
    test
  17. KRich662

:gay:
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

furthure more for the sake of arguement its safe to say god is a man since he made man first and he made woman pretty as they are.. u think god wanna watch hiz sons fuck eachother shit if my son was gay i'd stone him to death too

or commit hari kari on my self
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You're an idiot. If it's babies, why ain't we killing infertile people or people who don't want kids?
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

it's not there choice nor their fault as for infertile people and those that don't want kids don't need to have kids.. but homosexuality involves more element's then people wanting to be single. like monks and priest th@ swear to stay celebant. that's fine. but homo's performing sodomy creating std's and also creating perversion in the minds of our communities. well that right there is more proof why they are looked down upon. people that don't want to have kids can still produce if they change their minds later but those who become homosexuals have a harder time later down the road.. also take into consideration some hom couples have kids and adopt kids still.. but it's a general explanation.. signed the "idiot"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.