why does shaq still play

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ChopStick, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO, WTF????? Dude said.......

"every championship that has been won since Jordan retired from the bulls has gone thru Shaq... either Shaq's team won or teh team that beat Shaq won..."

And I said....

"Everybody's been sayin that...but the Pistons beat them in 05, and they lost to the Spurs."

So think about it......

In 2005....the Pistons BEAT the Heat....but the Spurs BEAT the Pistons in the finals, correct? So in that case, Shaq's team didn't win....and the team that beat Shaq, which is the Pistons, did NOT win......

I understand the point of the argument...but that example there proves that theory to be off a bit.
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

While I personally never said that about Shaq, cause I'm sure your "everybody" encompasses me, I do admit I was wrong in telling you to learn how to read. I was the first to put you guys up on it that the last 6 titles went through Shaq. But I myself never said every title.

I was wrong. So sue me bitch :wink:
    test
  4. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

u were wrong.. :eek:

im sure every1 is as shocked as i am.
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

You know even though you annoy me, Ice, Toker is the only person on RM annoying enough to compell me to put him on ignore.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. You have a problem with the line between fantasy and reality being grey, even though to all us normals, it's black and white.
    test
  6. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

looks like he's proving everyone wrong right now....
    test
  7. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

Shaq is still a beast. Check out the Heat's record since Wade went down. I think they are like 11 and 3. Shaq and a resurgent Eddie Jones are the catalyst for this playoff run
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.