why does shaq still play

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ChopStick, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

this guy cant go a whole season without breaking something.. he looks like he is out of breath on EVERY play. hmm chop stick wonders.
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

If you were like 7 plus feet tall and over 300lbs...you'd be out of breath from running as well. Funny thing is...I bet Shaq is more in shape than any of us are....why? He's in the NBA.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

He wants like 2 or 3 more rings... he ain't gettin' them, though
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

shaq be whaq
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

You're a freggin' idiot.
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

as far as bein' in shape, speak for yourself.

i exercise often.
    test
  7. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

Shaq is a beast thats why... every championship that has been won since Jordan retired from the bulls has gone thru Shaq... either Shaq's team won or teh team that beat Shaq won... he's beast... and he's going to the finals again this year watch... and if they play Dallas or Pheonix he's gonna win another championship... if they play the Spurs though I think he'll catch an L ... unless Wade comes back lookin like he normally does... so basically, stop hating on Shaq he got his team on like a 7 game win streak right now without Wade!!
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= suns
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Because he still has some good basketball left in him, and his team is on a 9 game winning streak
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I'm an idiot for speaking the truth. Get outta here man...
    test
  11. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I'm not being smart or anything...but you have like over 31,000 posts....you need to sit at a computer to do that.....obviously you arn't in THAT great of shape as compared to a full time NBA player...Not to mention...nobody here plays over 50 games a season.....Shaq does....that's alot of wear and tear on the body man.
    test
  12. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

my workout>82 game season.
    test
  13. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Sure buddy........lol
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Because the Heat are helpless without Dwayne Wade, with that laughable 9-2 record [pus] since his injury.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

no- you're clearly not bein' smart.

your statement shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

first off, my 31,000 posts are over a 7 year period.

and second, i'm a soldier. i exercise a lot. granted the man's a lot stronger than i am, but i guarantee i'd outrun shaq 10 out of 10 times.
    test
  16. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Everybody's been sayin that...but the Pistons beat them in 05, and they lost to the Spurs.
    test
  17. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Just an interesting fact I found about Shaq before his new millenium dominance....

O'Neal's teams were also eliminated from the playoffs in ugly fashion in each of his five previous trips [before being swept by the Spurs in 1999, 4-0, in the Western Conf. Finals]. The Orlando Magic lost to Indiana 3-0 in a first-round series in 1994; was beaten by Houston 4-0 in the NBA Finals in 1995, and was swept by Chicago 4-0 in the Eastern Conference finals in 1996. Then, the Lakers lost to Utah 4-1 in the Western Conference semifinals in 1997, and 4-0 to the Jazz in the Western Conference finals last year. ...
    test
  18. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Learn how to read.
    test
  19. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

You've averaged 4,428 posts a year...yet your a "soldier"? How do you guys have time to utilize the internet THAT much. Trust me..I know some soldiers...after basic training....the level of consistent physical activity DROPS..dramatically. I'm in support of my country...but..the U.S army is not known for it's physical fitness nowadays. Anyhow...I can't agree with your statement. If you guys have time to toy with the internet as much as you do...then maybe Bush should send all of you home. As an aside....don't underestimate a person's intelligence...especially if you clearly know nothing abt them.......the Armed services do teach you that do they not? I've been a member here for approx. a half a yr..and I only have 214 posts. I engage in physical activity 3 times/week and I'm a full time graduate student .....yet you're averaging 4,428 posts/yr...738 posts/ every 6 mths.... AND you are supposed to be defending our country/getting plenty of excersize ...no disrespect dude...but that doesn't add up...literally...
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

shaq still plays cuz he gettin money
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.