Why does no one respect the Toronto Raptors??

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Screech, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

im hyped about us being back to the playoffs.. which means i can finally go to a playoff game again

but every analyst i've seen is basically picking the nets to beat us in the first round.. and detroit/miami going to the finals

Chris Bosh is one of the top big men in the league, yet no one mentions him. People will mention james, melo, and wade from that draft class, but not one motha fucka mentions my boy chris bosh.. hes a huge reason for our improvement.. and he's getting better by every game

To be honest.. i dont think there's another roster in the league that is as deep as ours, Sure we lack the big •• h quarter scorer presence, but Bosh is starting to turn into one type of players as his shot gets better and better.

Andrea Bargnani would of been a shue-in for rookie of the year had he not missed the past 14 games.. But even last in his first game back he got 17 points 5 boards

imma just post our entire roster

Andrea Bargnani
    Chris Bosh
    Jose Calderon
    Juan Dixon
    T.J. Ford
    Jorge Garbajosa
    Joey Graham
    Kris Humphries
    Luke Jackson
    Rasho Nesterovic
    Anthony Parker
    Morris Peterson

straight up name a team that's deeper than that^^ . you will not find a team.

Our starting roster right now doesn't even have a player who's been in the league for more than 3 years. Just imagine what we're gonna be doing in the future

TJ Ford was a huge addition.. and as he gets more and more experience with us he's getting nicer and nicer. We're gonna miss garbajosa big time in the playoffs.. and we're missing Mo Pete right now.. but he should be back soon

Anyone see what Luke Jackson did last night? The 2005 10th pick overall who we just picked up.. he dropped 30 points, 5 boards, 4 assists. And this is a guy we're only expecting to put up 5 a night.

Sam Mitchell = Coach of the Year. No fucking question. We been the best team in the east since the all-star break, we just had our best season in franchise history.. and we been fighting injuries most of the year

Brian Collengelo is the general manager of the year.. even tho there is no award he just did an amazing job. All those overseas players that we picked up have proven to be beasts.

there was probably a bunch more shit that i wanted to say.. but that's all i can think of for now

i'm just lettin ya'll know that if you think we're gonna allow that clown Vince Carter to tear us apart.. there's gonna be another thing coming. If you pick the Nets to beat us in the first round.. you will be wrong

Oh Canada.
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i respect ya'll....but not enough to put ya'll beating the nets easily. i hope ya'll beat the nets so the cavs can crush ya'll head
    test
  3. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

lmfao@ thinking the raptors are the deepest team in the league...

other than bosh and ford none of those guys are anything special...

they're too young and inexperienced...NJ is gonna shit all over them
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lmao i ain't even see him say that cuz i don't read garbage.

LUKE JACKSON? LMAO@the dude the cavs picked up and traded for nothin and been cut by 3 teams already this season.

T.j ford ain't even special all ya'll got is bosh
    test
  5. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

Your SLEEPING ON GARBOSA, ANTHONY PARKER AND Andrea Bargnani

THESE DUDES CAN BALL
    test
  6. Screech

3/4 of our active roster is under 3 years pro .. so of course their young and inexperienced.. wtf???

you don't go from being a worst team in the league to being the best.. you gotta do it increments.. and this season is just an example of our future in the league

1 or 2 more years and we're gonna be a fuckin problem for a LONG TIME

funny how jackson just shot 75% from the floor and dropped 30 in his 2nd game as a starter.

yeah wilmer got a clue as to whats goin on.. our system is a system of geniusness put together by brian collangelo.

the same fucking man who turned pheonix into the powerhouse they are.

i didn't say we're doin anythign this year.. but im saying we're a force right now.. and next year ya'll dont even know the deal.

bargnani is a great 7 foot outside shooter. Just wait til he gets some playoff experience and takes that into next season. he gpnna be a annual all-star and one of the best centers in the league.. most comparable to Nowitzki
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ya'll will never be the best in the east. i give ya'll props for being good but thats where i'ma stop.

Luke jackson nigga my team the cavs drafted him and he trash. I GIVES A FUCK THAT HE DROPPED 30 AGAINST THE 76ERS WITHOUT IGUODALA AND KORVER.

Anthony Parker a bum ass nigga who didn't make it in his first run through in the league and left and came back now he decent.
    test
  8. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

Trading most of them away for cap room when they all want veteran money.

Seriously though, congrats on having a decent squad. As a Warriors fan I know how hard it can be to see your team suck for long periods of time. I had no idea T-dot was good this year, out west I almost never see Eastern conference ball [the games come on too early], and even if I did, it was ALWAYS Chicago, Washington, and Cleveland. Every single time.
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

o yea everybody mentions bosh this year. last year i would have said ok but niggaz know what bosh can do. is he better than bron,melo and wade? fuck nah because they can do more because of they versatility but he up there wit the good big men.

nigga don't act like phoenix ain't got stoudamire and marion lmao. Nobody on ya'll roster compare to them
    test
  10. Screech

^ nah yo.. only players with ending contracts are garbage.. with the exception of Morris Peterson.. hes been battling injuries for the past couple seasons so i duno if we'll even bring him back.. no loss if so

we're finally recovered from all those wasted picks that fool rob babcock wasted.. rafael arujo was one of the worst picks in nba history.

yea i know he was drafted by cleveland.. they didnt give him minutes tho and neither did the teams that been dropping him

sam mitchell is like that tho.. he'll throw a nigga off the street into a starting lineup

and jackson comes thru in 38 min wit 30 points.. i know this won't be constant.. but it's a good look for a young player. Morris peterson is our starting SG anyways.

lol @ anthony parker a bum .. hell nah .. that dude is nice with it.. 6th in the league in 3 point shooting. he gonna stay elevating
    test
  11. Screech

yeah he's mentioned..

no one puts him in elite class tho, in which he should be placed

only ppl i ever hear giving Bosh the props he deserves is the raptors commentators lol.. and a couple of columnists for espn

he may not be better than those 3.. but like LeBron, Bosh is the main reason why the raptors are in the playoffs.. he's not gettin respect like that

PPG 22.6 RPG 10.70 APG 2.5

his rebounds are about 4 higher than any of those 3.. points about 5 less, and a couple assists less

but then again power forwards don't score as many points as guards do

chris bosh = top 5 Power forward in the league.. arguably top 3.. definitely behind Garnett and Nowitzki.. his numbers this season are better than duncan's.. alot of ppl would still put duncan before him tho
    test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea he a top pf no doubt. i got him as one of the top 10 players in the league. Lebron became the 2nd player EVER to average 27-6-6 in two straight seasons. Bosh is a monster and he still ain't done developing.
    test
  13. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

Screech answer me this

How come the city of TDot can't get over Vince Carter leaving and y do they continue to hold a grudge?

Shit baffles me
    test
  14. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

^^ i dont live in Canada...but from a outside view...he went like a bitch and quit on the team...and made no bones about it
    test
  15. Bill Cosby

Bill Cosby Eat you like my pudding.

i respect them, but no matter how far anyone in the eastern conference gets, detroits got it this year on lock.
    test
  16. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

1) they play in the worse conference in sports

2) they're from canada
    test
  17. Screech

^ we still the best in the east in the 2nd half of the regular season. the only part of the regular season that actually means anything. This is without our #1 overall pick for a good chunk of the 2nd half.

but yeh vince did us grimey. Just stopped playing for us.. gave up on games.. one game he told the other team inbounds play that we were running

We gave up Tracy McGrady for Carter to be our franchise player. Carter was our first big player to put on a raptors uniform.. so that's why we had so much love for him.

His charity all-star game used to sell out every summer.. i even went to a couple of them.

but yeah after a couple of losing seasons he basically got sick of being a raptor.. and demanded a trade. New Jersey hasn't done shit since carter's been there.. all older players who are losing their edge.. while we got a shitload of young and uprising players.. That's why Toronto got such a strong hate for him.. Even alot of our players don't like him..

but yeh this hatred for him is gonna turn into us winning the series in 6 games.

holler
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

here's a pic of chris bosh cross trainin'

[​IMG]

the raptors had a good season this year(sam mitchell got COY on lock), but they will get annihilated in the second round.
    test
  19. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

test
  20. Screech

i agree completely @ ML

im a die hard fan.. but im not gonna say we're making it past round 2 lol

lol @ kares. i didnt even get to see the game.. had to work.

i knew we would shut down vince carter.. thats a fact.. if j kidd has a couple more games like that we're in trouble
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.