Why does my little brother like old-school hip-hop so much?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

don’t generalize by saying everyone who knows hip hop needs to tell them anything……..it’s no ones duty to force opinions down throats,,,,,,,,and to both you, stil why hate on dude period?……and the difference is hating is hating, hating while explaing it is just specification of hating that they are successful more than rappers you like, while brining in the golden age as your hall monitor shows you cannot provide a reason to make your poi for this opinion……again this is their job, they do it for money and to get thosands’s of fans and with people like us who pick everything apart, success is coms with opposition, hatred, and jealousy……anyone who knows rap knows that they can’t know who can stand up against the feelings of others…..

why even care to think about it…….or why not inquire their reasoning behind it, cuz liking a rapper is not claim of the rappers one’s knowledge,,,,,,,,an insult to hip-hop is saying that something isn’t real because you don’t like it, especially when boasting and bragging are core rap cornerstones…….stating this you like are good is expression of taste, saying kris kross is the best rap ever is not insulting to anything but the person who says it, but still liking kenny G doesn’t erase your knowledge of jazz….

hating an opinion cuz you don’t feel the same isn’t more than you thinking your opinion is better than others……..

hitler did that
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you’re a kid, and your opinion is embarrassing to hip-hop, I will laugh the day it changes completely…..the artists you like show you know xero about rap, and you being a teen makes it grat cuz google and wiki are goood for brief research……you learned that in 9th grade last year……..but really good job st making this name a joke……better luck next week
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Oh snap, Freebass breakin' it down...
    test
  4. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

Freebass just destroyed this kid. WOW
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

test
  6. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Lmaooo. My nigga Freebass. Shutting shit down doe!
    test
  7. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Freebass your an idiot, you spoke on a bunch of nothing that could just as easily be put on all these kids hating on the real shit. Also its not hard to decifer whats real and whats not, real is just when the music isnt being compromised for sales. For rappers its beyond that as if you put out a certain persona and its fake, ie rick ross, then you lose respect. You dont seem stupid so either your just looking to try and put someone down or you also just lack hip hop knowledge and are buthurt that your favourite rappers got slated.

This forum is pathetic, keep listening to trash and thinking its good. Go to any hip hop event in real life that isnt a pop concert and ask people thier opinion on rick ross, lil wayne or any of the crap you guys are dick riding.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I typed those half passed out, thats why some of the words don’t look like english…..but seriously dude need s a wake up call……but it takes a lot more stupidity to get me to act like the old me than it used to…….I shake my head for for kids who judge their social standing on accepted friend requests, and # of screen names
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

freebass your and idiot?…..let’s forget your grammar when when calling out my intelligence……let’s move to you just a bit later telling me i’m not stupid…….then lets venture over to you saying i’m butt hurt, then saying this forum is pathetic…….further, find any post ever where I have said anything positive about ross aside from beats and ability to still have a career……

Also persona wise, eg eminem, I’m sure KIM was a sign of how real he is in terms of having killed his ex-wife……and being real is when you are not compromising your music for sales?…..who said shit about a compromise, it’s a job where one has to make choices to feed themselves, what are they compromising?…….why don’t you go off on Johnny depp cause he plays different roles for money, I found out he is not really a pirate when i went to disney world…….fake ass pirate, any real pirate would know keith richards is the only real ass dude……….

You have never worked with a rapper let alone one that would make you drool if you were in the same building as him…….don’t tell me what you have no clue about, you don’t ever know the people you let out your 57 IQ to, i don’t need to defend my rap knowledge, people are aware even if they disagree with my opinion……

your welcome
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

So we should or should not add Im Technical to our ignore list?
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

up to you yo……i’m done, and i apologize for going off like that…….a sleeping giant bear got provoked, but i am still here to help and try to be of assistance to anyone who is serious……even you bruvva
    test
  12. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Comparing rappers to johnny depp and resorting to being a grammar nazi, you sure know how to win arguments. Your a clown who is offended that someone doesnt share the same opinion as you while bashing me for that lol.

Cant even make up your own mind? No wonder commerical music got you so bad.
    test
  13. Chap-E

Chap-E Give a fuck...?

Your bro knows good music when he hears it... Your tastes are sketchy bro
    test
  14. Star Tanner

Star Tanner New Member

test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you seem not to read there bruv……you have not told my why something is real according to you, and saying shit like anyone who knows hip-hop doesn’t listen to shit, etc…..many here don’t share my opinion, but they actually know my opinion….you think i like all commercial music cuz I liked wayne……I literally have no clue what you are talking about half the time, I make up my mind on whatever I need to, I share my opinion, you just hate on everyone and say people don’t know shit…..you don’t know me or what I know or how I know it……

Real rap has nothing to do with sales, though the ross thing has a bit of merrit cuz he isn’t really good, but he seems to sell…..I can see why you would say that……but I do not like rick ross at all…..you seem to think i do, not sure why……

real rap is far too subjective to accuse someone of not being real for the same reason you claim another as real..ie eminem……both fake personas…..

I know rap very well, it has been a huge part of my life and I only call someone out like this when they say shit that is just not true or contradicts itself, or tells me i’m wrongfor shit I don’t even like…..ease up there kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.