Why does my little brother like old-school hip-hop so much?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Dr dre just sold beat headphones for more than rick rosses whole career is worth, i dont hate people with money. I hate people who compromise thier music to make it successful and then expect the same respect as someone who done it without selling out. If you listen to sell outs your a joke, the music industry pumps them out to take your money, you should hate yourself.

The lyrics are TRASH, if your going to quote lyrics quote good ones. Aruging with you guys just makes it more and more clear that you lack any real hip hop knowledge.
    test
  2. Im Technical

Dr dre just sold beat headphones for more than rick rosses whole career is worth, i dont hate people with money. I hate people who compromise thier music to make it successful and then expect the same respect as someone who done it without selling out. If you listen to sell outs your a joke, the music industry pumps them out to take your money, you should hate yourself.

The lyrics are TRASH, if your going to quote lyrics quote good ones. Aruging with you guys just makes it more and more clear that you lack any real hip hop knowledge.

Its fine if you just listen to some bullshit, its not fine when you believe it gives you knowledge on the subject or when you believe the watered down crap is better than the good shit. Thats when your just a fool.

Im not trying to convince anyone to listen to the good shit, i just dont wanna here some rick ross bullshit is better than classic hip hop. That kid doesnt understand how stupid he looks tbh.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Saying someone lacks knowledge based upon what they like makes you seem bitter which in turn carries over to the validity of all your other points...u must understand that u know of rappers only because of the way they chose to make money in their life...
    test
  4. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

LOL you can't judge Rozay by what his lyrics look like written down on paper

SMH

You niggas stupid or what? Y'all missing the main thing that makes him so appealing.

Rozay is a SWAG rapper. You need to listen to the nigga spit and feel the aura and presence of a BAWSE. He has a very commanding presence on the mic. He SOUNDS good over the beats he rap over. When you dumb fucks understand that this is more important than actual lyrics, get back to me.

That's why this shit is RAP, not poetry. Swag, charisma, presence, persona, all that shit is vital to being an appealing rapper.
    test
  5. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Obviously. But there's no staying power in listening to artists whose lyrics are tantamount to a baby's first words.

You need all of that shit. Let's not deny it.
    test
  6. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

gospel
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Did niggas just get into Ross past year or something

I been Fuckin with Ross for 6 years

That's why he falling off to me

He iight

Top 60
    test
  8. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Hahahaha nigga is a troll. Nigga fuck you know about hip hop? You from England nigga, go listen to the Beatles.
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

^ this nigga clowning somebody from being overseas

When he's a foreigner too who just got into rap

No wonder he hates Nas and pac

Nigga likes Ross and hopsin
    test
  10. Hector2133

Hector2133 New Member

Your little brother knows the real hip hop you should put those in your ipod instead of 2 fake chainz and gucci woman
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

again, what is your problem with 2 chainz or gucci?....did they do something naughty to you, or do you just feel like they aren't good enough to be in the spot they are in?......why would the success of another cause you to make up painfuly corny creatively lacking suspect name calling......these dudes have done nothing wrong but play the game well, and irritate fan boys
    test
  12. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

its a rap board. thats what we do. diss rappers we hate and big up the ones we like.
    test
  13. Im Technical

I do listen to the beatles, is that meant to be an insult?

Where are you from that gives you such hip hop credibility when your clearly a fucking retard who knows nothing about music in general.

The retards on this forum think they know about hip hop when they still rate kanye west, i just dont get it. They arent even 12 on the whole.....
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol it's like I forget 07-09 when I would just argue with you bout everything for fun......I try these days to help people provide a reason for the hate.....and sometimes I get angered or still mess with people, but I mostly try to help people understand things from the view outside themselves......I do miss the needless hate though, i had so much mun arguing
    test
  15. Halfway_Crook

"ThatsNotMyName" needs an apostrophe in it you fucking piece of shit.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

people who point out their knowledge of rap are often the people who know very little.....proof is in your response
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

winner.....
    test
  18. Halfway_Crook

I do it for you, Free'.
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

my avatar is blushing