Why does God not help everyone?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by MissAndrya, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

and a fuckhead like you would think she/he is the first person to think this way?

you won't pay any credit to dawkins, hitchens?

lol, you guys are shit, the lot of you.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I'm completely apathetic towards the existence or non-existence of god

But I do have a problem with this idea of atheism automatically making you a thinker. The greatest logicians of all time have been predominantly theists.
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

without the quran there would be no such thing as islam. you can't say the same about dawkins' book.

more importantly, though, is that dawkins doesn't claim to be flawless nor to have access to a perfect truth via revelation. so he doesn't have to be perfect to point out the flaws in archaic belief systems.
    test
  4. reggie jax

i agree being an atheist says nothing about your intellect or critical thinking skills. many atheists lack any skepticism towards non-religious topics for some reason.

but i don't think that the fact that most great thinkers have been theists means anything at all, except that being a logician doesn't preclude you from having irrational faith-based presuppositions. i think the field of theology proves this point rather well.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  6. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I had never heard of either of them. It wasn't until long after I had decided on my own that God didn't exist that I was introduced to these and other sources.

I have no 'bible', no, I am not original in my 'thinking', but my thinking came first. That has nothing to do with Atheism...it was just the end result.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

and without some sort of divine instruction, mankind wouldn't have survived this long.

You think mankind gained all this technology by clapping some fucking rocks together? idiot. Even the wheel had to have some sort of instruction imparted into i's useage or mankind never would've had a use for it.

Dawkins wasn't born an intellect, he had to grow and be taught how to walk, talk, keep from pissing his pants, and feeding himself.

Your worship of this fragile motherfucker is hilarious at best.

Atheists are such dumbasses.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

test
  9. Alias3000

test
  10. MissAndrya

I'll call 'em what I want, thank you.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Then call yourself slow while you're at it.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

You wouldn't be able to keep up if you tried, you'd be tripping on that huge ego of yours.
    test
  13. Alias3000

You will be one of my handmaids cleaning my feet and my taint. I will only sex you once a week to make sure your umph stays tight. You will eat bread and drink milk and honey to keep your skin supple(white women have bad skin btw)..and when the time is right, I will trade you off to one of my Israelite brothers to be his sex slave and foot cleaner as well for 10 pieces of Silver and a goat. You will be blessed.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

You're delusional.
    test
  15. MissAndrya

Amen to that.
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Alias is going straight to make pretend hell.
    test
  17. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Smh, read your Bibles and repent. Disagree with me all you want, but that's on you. One way in, one way out... don't know where you came from? Wont know where you're going... Shalom.
    test
  18. reggie jax

so you've decided to write off mankind as a species based on nothing but your own stupidity. i can't lie, it's almost a compelling argument.

that's exactly my point. he's a flawed, frail human being. yet he's still perfectly capable of poking holes in religious bullshit because religious bullshit was likewise created by frail, imperfect human beings.

but your lack of comprehension is not surprising.
    test
  19. Alias3000

It's a compelling argument motherfucker because it's the truth. Mankind is an inherently goofball without instruction. just think about it for a second, when we was kids, did we know shit? nope. just dumb kids shittin up pampers right? no knowledge, nothing.

but get grown and wanna claim we are the rulers of the Universe?..pretty arrogant and shortsighted if you ask me potna.

Reggie Jax you are smarter than Carpe Noctem and Jason Anthony so I give you a point, but c'mon man..lol...Dawkins ain't poking holes in shit man.

He's a quack. leave him alone and get down with GOD, homie.

I actually thought YOU was the intellect in here, but you play the background for a reason I see, , you actually don't know shit..lol...
    test
  20. Alias3000

You Galatea(Glacier?)...lol...will be MY concubine. I will impregnate you with 8 sets of twin boys and all of their names will be Kunta Amen. as in Kunta Amen1, Kunta Amen2, and so on...your duty will be to remember each childs name and attributes or they will not respond to you. the Villagers will call you SagPuss but I will call you blessed. Now Go Ye and prepare yourself dressed in see thru fabric.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.