Why does God not help everyone?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by MissAndrya, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

The hungry, the lost, the broken?

The hiker who can't find his way back, and dies of starvation. Why wasn't he helped?

The child born into an abusive home, why was that allowed?

The victims of rape and murder. Where was he then?

What are His excuses for these, and many other, oversights?
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's excuse?

[​IMG]
    test
  3. MissAndrya

It all makes sense now.

God is a monkey.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ever heard the saying "god helps those who help themselves"?

you have to help yourself. God is in you. Its not a person in the sky ignoring humans.
    test
  5. MissAndrya

Could have fooled me.

Tell me, how does an abused child who hasn't been introduced to God help themselves? How do you know the lost hiker hasn't done everything in his power to try to find his way out, including PRAY for help? A victim tied up and being tortured...what are they to do to help themselves besides have faith and pray??

Seems to me God enjoys watching people suffer, or they wouldn't be in those positions to begin with.

Pray. What a joke.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

He helps those who seek it tbh but even then, most people are blind to it so yea...
    test
  7. MissAndrya

Easy to be blind to something that isn't there.
    test
  8. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Because God has this really fancy plan.

While somehow granting us free will at the same time.
    test
  9. MissAndrya

He picks on the weak and innocent.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not saying prayer is useless

all im saying is god doesnt work like that, its not santa clause. Hes not gonna hook anyone up with a million dollars if ya know what im sayin...

anyway i believe in karma and reincarnation so i dont have the same questions as you
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

God probably tried telling the hiker not to go hiking and he didnt listen
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

test
  13. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

You must understand that the creator is not here to help everybody. A majority of people here are from the serpent seed, believe it or not. AShatan and his beings will not receive salvation, their prayers go unanswered. Not only that, but another majority of people are from a "unholy" people. There are generations of people suffering from curses of their forefathers. Therefore an exception is not going to be made for a couple of people here and there.
    Then you have that seed which is chosen by the creator. Unfortunately their forefathers didn't keep the covenant that was made with him so the generations after had to suffer the curses for a time. However, the curses have recently been lifted and things are about to change. I'd suggest repenting, and abandoning false names and titles when praying. I'd suggest following the laws of the Israelites given through the Old Testament with an exception of sacrificial offerings and stoning people to death.

That is if YOU want your prayers to be answered. So repent, ask for forgiveness, give thanks for all your blessings and ask for signs, ask for strength, ask for guidance and to be lead on the path to salvation. Then you will see how he works. Seek, and don't stop seeking until you find.

Just don't ask, then doubt. Ask, and believe. Shalom
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Is it really the year 2012
    test
  15. MissAndrya

That much is obvious. Assuming, of course, there IS a God.

Let's pretend for a moment that there are people created via a 'demon seed' or 'unholy people'. Are we then to assume that those suffering are said created people? That is a larger percentage of humans than those who are NOT suffering, as just about everyone has suffered at some point. This theory is flawed.

In the last 2 decades, I have encountered children who were growing up in broken, poor and unloving homes. Many were in school with my son. I didn't shun these children because of their background, or the fact I didn't respect their parents, but instead helped them out. Provided the money their families couldn't so they could participate in an out of town tournament. Supplied new shoes or clothing or food because they were without. Opened my home and heart, providing an ear and a safe haven...even if for a short time.

To this day, many still stop us and thank us for being there (my husband was an equal part in this), for helping them to not go down the wrong road. We are proud of these kids, as though they were our own.

I think God could learn from this. Isn't this the way he SHOULD be? Isn't this the way a Good 'Father' should act? Hell, maybe I should take over.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Perhaps God had u there for that reason. Perhaps uve been blessed with the ability to help people cause he knew u would. god gives to the giver.
    test
  17. SKY

Don't get it confused. Just because a person is 'wealthy' does not mean the Creator loves them any more than the person who isn't. I could go rob a bank, get away with it and be rich... then I could pass the money down to my children and their children, they're rich. Does that mean the Creator love me and my children and grandchildren more than the poor person? Not at all. In fact I could be from that 'serpent seed' myself right? So it's definitely not about "wealth". Many families today have a great inheritance from the slave trade and slave labor. That same inheritance has helped them establish big companies and corporations. Many people remain wealthy because of this. Then you have 'racial supremacy' , an all out goal to keep one race above the others. Now, does this mean that particular "race" is blessed?

Everything happens for a reason. Like seasons. Those "slaves" were slaves for a reason. The "poor" is poor for a reason. We have the free will to do righteousness, but just doing a couple good deeds doesn't mean you're "holier than thou". It's not about doing good here and there. Read the scriptures and it will all be explained to you. Just read it, get a King James Bible and just read... forget about everyones thoughts and interpretations. See & Know for Yourself. Front to back
    test
  18. MissAndrya

You have me all wrong.

I am not wealthy, not even close. I live paycheck to paycheck just like the majority. I see people in need, I do what I can, simple as that. It's not about the money, it's about making those people feel better. I've been that way since I was a young girl, and we grew up dirt poor.

Holier than thou? Hardly the attitude I carry. I do it because it feels good. I only brought it up here to show my line of thought, that nothing about God or what he does or doesn't do makes sense.

I don't believe in the 'everything happens for a reason' bullshit. It's a copout, you ask me. There are always other explanations for things.
    test
  19. SKY

I was not insinuating everything happens for some unknown reason. I thought I explained the reason in my previous post. It's not only who you are, but who your forefathers were. You can today suffer the consequences of yesterday.

I have been born in America, and raised in the conditions of so-called "afro americans". This is not by choice. I have been born into a stereotype, into racism and racial injustice, into prejudices. Was it by choice? NO. However my forefathers were brought to this land, so I am suffering from the result of that. Several generations have had to suffer from the result of that. Can I just get up and leave? NO. I have to 'make it' here before I can go any where, and even when I 'make it' I'll have to establish citizenship some where else. A person can spend their entire life trying to 'make it' because they can't go to another country just to live on the street by themselves.

So it isn't all about "YOU" individually. Yes, you yourself can make necessary changes and ask for forgiveness of your forefathers, ask for forgiveness for what they did and give thanks for all your blessings. However, it's how you live all around. If you do not repent, change and accept the creator by faith and live by his laws then why should he answer your prayers or show mercy on you? Why should he reveal himself to you in any fashion? If you feel like you're fine without him, then when you're on your death bed you'll want his mercy for then and in the after life.
    test
  20. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Gravity isn't there but you believe in that, you manly cunt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.