Why do you guys support such trash?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Im not even trolling and ill admit i went overboard on kendrick, hes nice, not as nice as you guys think but nice nonetheless.

But some of the crap that is endorsed on this forum is ridiculous, id tell you to fuck off irl and youd get laughed out of any hip hop conversation ive ever had...Its the kind of bullshit that i cant take seriously from grown men.

Its fine if you like chart music with an urban twist, just dont act like your not listening to commercial music and you wont be bigging up whoever is the next big thing. Some of you are getting played by the industry just like the little white girls buying biebers shit.

Asap rocky, drake, wayne, kanye west, jay z, rick ross, meek mill etc etc. All of these rappers are trash, like real trash. Obviously jay used to be really nice but that was atleast 3 albums back. These are the kind of rappers who release a dope beat and then 20+ different rappers record MUCH superior versions. The kind of rappers who get out done by every(non wack) feature on thier albums. Chingy and jkwon would go bar for bar with most of these clowns. Does it not annoy you that people with talent like jay and kanye are putting the money infront of the music despite already being mega rich?

I get some people prefer that bullshit and thats fine, no one takes them seriously in music discussions but why do some of you who know alot about music and listen to alot better stuff still endorse some of that crap as good hip hop?

Unrelated:

2 of my mates from the uk who make really nice hip hop, im really feeling this beat. Opinions? Id do a seperate topic but no one replies to track topics.
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i stopped reading after u said jayz is trash

smh

wow

then this jackass posts a video by 2 u,k rappers

nigga shut ur foreign ass up

we americans and relate to american rap

idiot
    test
  3. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Technical, you still miss the one thing that your arguments always lack..

Reasoning. You can't just call something wack without saying WHY it's wack..that's terrible argumentative logic. It's like hey "i like D Rose more than Lebron.." except you end the conversation there.

I understand you might not like those artists, but many of those rappers are WIDELY REGARDED among hip hop fans AND artists as being dope, and respectable. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't provide one without backing it up.

Personally, I think you're just close minded bro..cuz I can listen to Vinnie Paz, Lil Wayne, Kendrick, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Sage Francis, Three 6 Mafia, to Big K.R.I.T..
    test
  4. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Like I hate Meek Mill and can't fucking stand him..but I understand why other people like him. He's good at hyping people up...I just can't get into him because his voice annoys me.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Kanye West has over 3 certified classic albums that have great replay value. you don't have to like the man but you can't deny his musical talent.
    test
  6. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I totally agree with OP.
    test
  7. Triasis

Triasis StarBurnedSky

Not everyone is trying to hear a song about intergalactic warfare and Mesopotamians brah.
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Wanna hear songs about real shit, not guns, drugs, clubs, bitches and played out shit.
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

You know what I cant stand about you? Its that you refuse to be objective. If its not your favorite underground rapper(s) that no ones heard of, you hate the shit. you think anyone that made lots of money on rap in the past 5 years is garbage... which is the case for many rappers, but not all of them.

I cant take you seriously.
    test
  10. Superman70

Superman70 edited

stfu and gtfo
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Nigga calls Jay trash and then posted a vid from the UK

Spread the real via Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Firstly, UK got serious talent.

Secondly, and on-topic, I used to blindly hate. Until I learned to just ignore the crap that's out there.
    test
  13. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

much respect to UK tryna do their music thing but i CANNOT listen to the shit with that God awful accent. sorry.
    test
  14. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

Jay-Z and Kanye whack:calvinwtf:
    you must be smoking some ol good foreign kush shyyydd send some of that my way
    test
  15. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

Jay-z pre 2004 top 10 to 15 after 2004 not even top 25
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

but he's far from "trash".
    test
  17. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Hey ON-TOPIC... I don't even buy them records.
    test
  18. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This.

Also, I can bump some UK rappers but it took some time adjusting to the accent.....Rhyme Asylum tho >>>>>
    test
  19. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Yeahh Rhyme Asylum is illllllllll

Plan B is sick too.
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

lmao @ Plan B

fdasfafsdfa wtf who would name themselves or rap group PLAN B

ahahahaha
    test