why do you do drugs?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Word to that, same here. I enjoy having the ability to think before I speak and act...
    test
  2. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeah because there fun dickweed...and the thing about the parents...uhh its obvious u been in the suburbs ur whole life because my dads in a diff state and my mom has always been right here fuckin morons blame the parents GOD MADE FREE WILL.. ive learned to use mind control over myself i do wtf I please not wtf the cool ppl do...i sit watch tv for a few hours sometiems and im dead bored and the only thing that makes that tv show interesting is if i smoke a fuckin spliff...now i can get back to readin the posts faggot
    test
  3. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

ok some do drugs because they hate life and drugs make life entertaining and something to strive for...and THEY DO MAKE U FUCKIN WISE... i am a smart mother fucker...and i wouldnt exactly say sophisticated but instead wise..because most of the shit i know is in my head and not explainable...when i smoke weed i REALIZE shit...dont look at it differently i realize shit i didnt realize before on weed...i cant explain that...weed was put here for a fuckin reason by god..other drugs...just for fun i think im robo-trippin right now..which is DXM or w/e..fuckin weird, just take a good quantity of robotussin and lean back and feel good and dont sit and wonder why people do drugs... ull always wonder why until u do em yourself..so quit fucking askin the ignorant question..i have a point in my head somewhere and if i didnt spell it out for u clear i reeelle dont caer because im numb and ur sober so fuck off ,..poowweee
    test
  4. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

redrum shut your goatmouth ass up pussy
    how you gonna tell me im from the burbs?
    cuz im askin people why they do LSD?
    you know nothin about where i grew up bitch so dont speak on it
    wtf is albany ga?
    your just another lil drug addict in trainin offended by the question
    your probably like 16 wait for your nuts to drop before you try to drop some knowledge
    GOD gave you free will and also gave you parents to make sure you aint smokin at 10
    your a dumb muthafucka your moms a failure
    i dont blame your pop for livin in another state with a stupid bitch like you for a son
    mind your business when grown folks talkin boy
    test
  5. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i remember way back this moron tried to argue me down...that weed is worse for you then shrooms...they stupid lil kids i dont even know why you exspected an intelligent answer...95% of the people in this thread arent old enough to drink
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

test
  7. strace

strace New Member

Fred just explained it in words I could never put together lol "its natural, its enhancing, it gives perspective, and it brings me closer to the roots". I am only 15 years old and Ive been smoking for around one and a half years, my parents know i smoke and they accept it. I get good grades, I'm a good kid, im street smart and if it came down to it I could instantly quit. I honestly hate when I get judged for smoking, its usually some kid in school or my good buddy thats made a commitment never to smoke its like they think it destroys your life, when i know for a fact it doesnt. Both my parents have smoked daily since they were 13 and they both continue to smoke (they only smoke together never alone which i think is neat) they both have steady good paying jobs and they have a great outlook on life. As for the actual topic, i don't really see how people constantly do them types of drugs. Ive done shrooms once and it gave me this aweful outlook on life and honestly i totally regret it and because of that i will probally never do another drug to that level. Its like i learned a hard lesson at such a young age, but i still smoke daily along with most of my family (most you wouldnt even expect to smoke haha)..
    test
  8. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

^the truth

And you can learn a ton from shrooms.

And smoking weed is worse for your body than shrooms.
    Shrooms do no physical damage to your body.

Your mind on the other hand.
    Weed fucks with your mind.
    Shrooms fuck with your mind.
    They can fuck with your mind in good or bad ways.
    If you trip really hard its possible to get like post traumatic stress disorder only because its pretty stressful thinking that you had died for like 2 hours.

Why did you exclude weed and alcohol from that list?
    Thier just as bad (well alcohol is awful for your body, and weed is bad for your mnd)
    test
  9. strace

strace New Member

WTF! Thats whats going on with me, i felt like i was dead and posessed and shit and ever since that ive different perspectives on life..
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

^^ yep yep its not rare
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.