why do you do drugs?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i did DXM because the trip was crazy..i liked it. i did coke because i liked it after i did a few times drunk...iono. i did it all because i like doin em at the time. just a phase for me. cuz i was steady smokin weed just doin diff drugs every now and then to get fucked up.
    test
  2. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

the only people that are gettin offended
    are the ones doin shrooms and coke and all that other bullshit
    it was just a question stop acttin like whiny bitches
    test
  3. gorrila_warfare

gorrila_warfare New Member

^^^the only person cryin is u so i wouldn't talk bitch. back on topic the reason y i do shrooms is the same reason PasswurdzDBT said i just love 2 trip out and c shit it's crazy
    test
  4. gorrila_warfare

gorrila_warfare New Member

o yeh wtf is dxm? is dat the one where u drink cough syrup? i heard dat shit is popular in the states i don' think its dat popular in canada
    test
  5. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

ya what IS dxm??? i aint never heard of it either

ps i dont drink btw...bein drunk is cool i guess but i'd rather just be high & have more controle over myself

shrooms are fun as fuck i like seein the lil blocks in the sidewalk start to levitate & whatnot hahaha
    chea
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

like i said the only lil hoes in here with there period
    are the ones doin shrooms and all that other mess
    but what the fuck else is to do in canada lol but get fucked up
    wtf would i be cryin for? i wanna know whats good with doin that shit.
    fuck outta here vagina muthafucka

DXM man
    you do too much of that shit you can go into a coma
    and yall do this for fun lol
    test
  7. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

when i use to smoke.. i use to do it, just to feel nice and relax.... and maybe sometimes just to have good times.
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

exactly..
    test
  9. Blaine Fontaine

LMAO i just saw what Matchghost said cause of the quote^^^
    you need to stop doin that shit your doin right now
    doin drugs does not make you wiser wtf
    you trip out and think of shit you might not have if you were sober so the fuck what
    you also think you can see hear color and see sound
    you do those drugs for 20 yrs on the reg
    @ 40 your brain will be a bubblin mess of chewed up tissuse
    fuck outta here dont try and justify is with some wise philosophical bullshit
    you get wise from learnin through life experience not shrooms and acid you silly muthafuckas
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

acid lsd shrooms all that shit

im sry thats white peoples shit dawg

blaine i take it u blk

ur not gonna understand em

coke crack heroin x weed sherm

are drugs every race has in common basicaly

ive never met a blk or latino that did shrooms or acid

not sayin they dont exist

but its not common

and dont try 2 call me on some racist shit

im just goin by what i know

and i guarantee

almost everybody in here arguin is white
    test
  11. Blaine Fontaine

thats real^^^
    but coke and sherm is some bs too
    nobody seems to have an answer though
    besides likin to see things different or they have a tantrum
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

OK...

Originally I ignored this thread because I thought its a stupid topic and your motives seemed to be obviously trying to be putting down people for using drugs, but it seems like you really want an honest answer.

I dont consider myself a druggie. I've smoked weed daily for years, I drink on occasion, I've done coke a couple times and dont like it, rolled, I've shroomed like 7 or 8 times but not in like 3 years, and I have never done, but if I can find, I will do acid in a heart beat.

Doing coke and wack shit like that, I dont understand. Having done it, I have no desire to do it again. Its not fun to me to get incredibly energetic, anxious, and paranoid for 40 minutes and then get grumpy and just want to do more. If I wanted to feel like that I'd take some adderall. Its a lot cheaper.

Now, psychedelics are a totally differnent story. Everybody uses them for different reasons. Indians take Peyote to see their God. I think thats pretty crazy. Some people use these drugs religiously and have been for hundreds of years.

For me personally, I originally took shrooms because it seemed really crazy to be able to see crazy shit, and trip out, and I had no idea what it felt like. It was basically to experiment and see what it was all about. There is absolutely no way anybody could ever, ever, EVER explain what a trip is like. AT ALL. NO words to explain it.

Also, after you trip, you really do have a different perspective on the world. Its really weird. And I have also heard that people taking acid often learn something about themselves during the trip, learn who they are, shit like that. Its mostly just for fun. If you have never done drugs yourself, you will never ever understand what it is like, or understand why people do it.

I wanted to form my own opinion, knowing how much ridiculous propoganda and shit is out there. I just didn't know what to believe. Anybody who has never tried drugs and has no experience will obviously buy in to everything the government tells you to keep you off of it. However, they are fucking evil. They tell the most pathetic lies to try to keep people off drugs. Its absolutely pathetic. Enough on that.

After taking many drugs, except shit like crack that will really fuck you up, I have formed my own opinion about drugs, and I don't need to buy into anything anyone tells me about them. After initially trying coke, for example, it got rid of the curiosity I had about it, and any desire to do it again.

So basically, for me, I originally took them to expiriment with the foribidden fruit, to see what it was all about and form my own opinion. After trying them, I can say that people do them because they are fun, they enhance whatever activity you are doing, and they allow you to think differently than you normally do.

If you have some more specific questions I'll answer them. Thats all for now.
    test
  13. Blaine Fontaine

i can respect that^^^
    test
  14. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

yea he covered alot wit that

but to narrow it down

the main reason for the first time is curiosity

after that it is addiction, not necessarily feind addict status but you liked it enough the first time to do it again
    test
  15. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

yah thats how it was for me and coke...i tried it cuz i knew peoples that do it all the time and plus my brother moves lbs weekly too so its incredibly easy access. and i tried it and it was alright i liked chillin wit some close peeps (dudes ive known since we was in 6th grade n shit) and talkin and smoking all kinds of weed and still couldnt come down...and it was just aight for me...s i tried it a couple more times. then im doin the shit every now and then, and then im doin it on the daily...and lasted for about 3 weeks when i calmed down on it cuz i was blowin through an 8ball every two days...shit broke me. and plus i was still a pothead at the time i would smoke all day and do coke wit a couple homeboys while we smoke more. but coke is one of those drugs that a lot of people get addicted to for a short period of time (a couple months or so) and then quit...because they know coke is a fucked up drug and it fucks up your life. cuz its not a drug you can do every now and then because once you do a little...you gotta do a lot. and when you got money in your pocket your gonna buy it...its almost impossible to talk yourself out of spending it. and then when you look into your wallet sober your thinking damn...i spent a shitload of money i knew i shouldnt of spent it, so why the fuck did i do it? i just think drugs of that nature shouldnt be done...its not worth your life and they will almost always take over your life.

stick to the ganj...thats what i say
    test
  16. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

respect........

test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

so thats where u been at?

haha sup homey remember me from 02? we battled once. holler

and coke is wack alone in my opinion, if you're gonna waste your money on it mix it with something like benadryl or dxm, get numified haha, what chu know about that?
    test
  18. Lyme

Lyme Guest

to live to learn....
    test
  19. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

I was thinking about this today still

let me put it in crude language

'I get fucked, cause if you dont get fucked, you will become fucked'

(throws EMPIRE sign up)

basically, for those that stay sober their entire life, you gotta be a nutcase, you gotta be on some serious devotion steze, your perspective and outlook becomes so narrow and restricting, a person reading this like that will choose to block it out anyhow with their walls of ignorism that is their head, people like that are cookoo

certain drugs........because there are bad ones out there that spoil the reputation

coke is a bad drug
    so every drug is bad

thats peoples logic

weed is the essence

its the bassline of my life

its natural, its enhancing, it gives perspective, and it brings me closer to the roots

word
    test
  20. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

and Ben put it beautiful, that was an awesome response, I'll smoke one to that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.