why do yall fake orgasims??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I'm sure if women could control how often they cum they would do it all the time and probably without us preferrably. It aint that easy for women dude...
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

no shit...but why fake is the question...like somebody said on another page if i dont cum why make him think i did...thats real if you didnt cum thats fine but why fake??..specially if its a relationship or even somebody your fuckin on the regular..the problem wont get fixed with fakin playboi
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Then it was said that they fake it because you suck and they want it to get it over with so they can call someone else that they know can give them an orgasm. The problem won't get fixed even if you do it over and over again with the same person because it's the same dick and it aint gonna do anything better the next time so women know after the first time whether or not you are capable of satisfying them sexually or not in the future. Some of you guys are pretty clueless. If they keep coming back for more whether you satisfy them or not then I are doing it for a reason so don't think it's because you are good in bed if you know she's faking an orgasm.
    test
  4. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

i dont -- if i dont i tell him "it's 1-0, you win" i dont know if it helps or hurts him lol
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I was reading this online manual on sexual techniques and what not... and of course, it was written by a woman who thinks she knows men... but the section I was reading instructed women on how to give blowjobs to men... and this woman actually had the nerve to say... "don't worry if he doesn't ejaculate... his orgasm is his responsibility."

Now what if men said that to women??

In all actuality, when it comes to sex... orgasm is a TWO way street.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Amen brother...
    test
  7. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

I love eating pussy.
    test
  8. test
  9. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit