why do yall fake orgasims??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

So do you want to admit what I said in the other thread, that there is much more pressure on men sexually, because y'all aren't guaranteed to cum, and bad sex is worst than no sex for y'all?

Unless her sex game is just TERRIBLE...most dudes won't ever be THAT mad at a girl who's not good. Females feel like "oh heeeell nah!!!! This dude wasted my time!!!!" while a dude feels like "ehh, she was weak....but at least she let me hit it. Now, on to my next victim...."
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

^I understand where you were coming from and I was supporting your argument on that too. There is certainly a lot more pressure for men to perform and that's part of the reason. It kills me that women don't seem to understand that concept or they are in denile about it...
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I won't "admit" it, b/c I don't believe it's true.

But you keep fightin the good fight... lol.

[kissu]
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

You just need to gone and acknowledge that very valid point and quit trying to act like it's not an issue...
    test
  5. tight-eyes

I already acknowledged that both sides have it hard in that regard.

If you're looking for me to agree with your position, though... that's not gonna happen... because I really don't.

This is just one of them things we're gonna have to agree to disagree on, babe.

You're starting to act like Iggy, now. I just don't agree with you... let it goooooooo! LOL
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Who is Iggy? Unless he used to be the supreme sexual being prior to me then he doesn't deserve to be compared to me baby....
    test
  7. tight-eyes

Iggy = Ignorant.

lol
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

Damn! Well now I'm insulted. I see now that my behavior has seriously took a turn for the worse if you are comparing me to him. Please forgive me...I didn't mean for it to get this bad....
    test
  9. tight-eyes

My bad, boo... it won't happen again... lol.

Nah, Iggy is cool... he just can't let shit go sometimes.
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

I know when to let go honey and I know when to bring you closer too! *wink wink*
    test
  11. tight-eyes

*copping a feel as DS pulls me closer*

Is that a pocket knife, or are you just happy to see me, big boy?!

[wow]
    test
  12. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Thats what they all say
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Truuuuuuuuuuuuth! lol
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

Pocket knife? You sure you didn't feel my third leg down there?!
    test
  15. The Giant

The Giant New Member

They fake orgasms because it's in their nature to lie even at the worst of times,those cunning bitches.
    test
  16. i am so serious:)
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i fake orgasms, but i gotta plan ahead and it takes a lot of cunning.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I've faked orgasms, too... when the shit's wack and I'm tired of hittin' it, I've done that a few times... that's only with a jump-off, though... if you're in a relationship, I agree it is pointless.

When receiving wack head, though, I gotta be like Bernie Mac... "I don't tell them to stop... they gotta learn."
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And I see DS trying to diss me on the sly... dude if you only had half my game... you really be playing yourself a lot on here... tight-eyes just don't like to debate with me anymore, which is why she say I can't let it go... you, on the other hand, keep trying to spit some lame game and she's telling you to let it go... and since you're checking Blaine's spelling, it's "denial."
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

Dude you don't know me and I don't know you. Don't waste your time trying to get in a pissing contest with me to prove you have adequate testosterone or that you have any more than I do. I could careless quite frankly because this is the internet. What we say or do with the internet has nothing to do with who we are and what we do offline so just stop it.

I was talking to tight anyway and just because she mentioned your name that don't mean I particularly care to know anything more or less about you. Stop being so sensitive...

I'm not spitting game or trying to imply anything other than being myself so if it would appear to you that I am spitting game or something like that I will just take that as a compliment from you instead of an insult like you are poorly executing.

And sure I misspell words just like the next person but, unlike Blaine, I don't go around trying to tell people I'm more of an adult than someone else and misspell simple and "adult-like" words like orgasm in the same breath. So me and Blaine are not on the same level like you are implying.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.