why do yall fake orgasims??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

really why??..to save a mans pride?? pshhhhhhhhhh
    thank god im not a woman niggas would be cryin...if a man is not satisfyin you why gve him the satisfaction and let him think he is
    in turn he'llkeep doin the same shit thats not gettin you off and he thinks he is
    specially in a relationship thats crazy
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Because I do it better myself.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Trying to help their partner save face... or trying to hurry up and get it over with so they can go find some new/better dyck.

I agree with you, though, Blaine. If you care about the person, and/or plan on sexing them again, you need to correct them. Otherwise, you're only cheating yourself.

p.s. I do, too, Mist! *bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
    test
  4. Blaine Fontaine

you shouldnt be fuckin nobody that cant fuck you better then you fuck yourself...otherwise its a waste of time
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

But the problem is.. you don't realize that until you're already in the middle of it.. Then what do you do? Fake it til they are done. mmm hmm. See the dilemma? lol
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

^^ zzzzzzing!
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Blaine why all the hostility to women who fake it? Someone must have checked you about your performance lately hun? Sorry for you bro...I wish I could say I know how you feel but.....I don't! LOL
    test
  8. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

man i'm super upfront with sex. if i don't like how a lady fucks, i'll stop fucking. if she doesn't like how i'm fucking her, i want her to stop and let it be done. ain't no point in not enjoying it, especially when its somebody u have no real feelings for. if feelings are involved, then correcting they're positioning is the thing to do if u want to continue doing them.
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

I understand your argument but there is no definitive point where people are sufficient or insufficient sexually. Everyone is different and you can't expect to comparatively gauge a sexual experience with one person compared to another and you shouldn't expect them to be able to do that with you either. Basicially there is too much grey area for you to be so extreme in how you view sex with someone. Sure some people are better than others but you sound like if they don't perform to an extremely high level then they are worthless. That's not cool. It is what you make it and I see your point in trying to make it the best as soon as possible but if you feel like you have to force someone to perform a certain way then you have to ask yourself, "How ethical is that?". I hope that makes sense and don't get me wrong I agree with you to a certain extent but I have to question your motive behind your feelings. I would want it to be better for mutual reasons but you sound a little more selfish though imho.
    test
  10. Blaine Fontaine

of course some lil boy had to come in here with this dumb shit...lmao wish you could say the same you cant say shit when you aint gettin pussy to begin with stay outta grown folk convo
    test
  11. Blaine Fontaine

ne way i just think you ladies are wastin your time specially if your like 35 and fakin wtf
    if a 35 yr old man cant fuck you right you need o put that ass on blast simple as that
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

Yeah like my two children just came here on their own right? Sure pal...I'm just curious...how old are you? Because grown folk know how to spell orgasms...
    test
  13. Dark > Blaine
    test
  14. Blaine Fontaine

you fucked one grl twice and got kids...doesnt mean you get pussy all the time
    why you on my dick in a thread about women and orgasms?...make sure i spell it right yall niggas be Webster on here
    ill be 25 on the 31st...ne thing else shorty?
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

Whether I get pussy all the time or not I still haven't been told from one of my sexual partners that they were faking an orgasm with me! That was you who brought this up. I was just joking with you at first but since you got all defensive about there must be some truth to it or else it wouldn't have been worth all the hostility in the first place. LMAO @ you thinking niggas gotta look up the correct spelling for orgasms! Since you asked I do have another question. Did you finish the 6th grade?
    test
  16. Blaine Fontaine

dawg im just playin with u...you think i really give a fuck enough about you to be mad??
    i asked this question cause it popped into my head not from experience smh...you got personal bringin up ur kids and whatnot
    i dropped out in the tenth grade actually...it shows in the spellin long as it doesnt in my bank account
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

sure dude...
    test
  18. Blaine Fontaine

thought so.....
    ne way LADIES...can i get some real answers
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah i never got that

it aint that big of a deal if a girl dont have an orgasm, it dosent mean she dont like it its still pleasurable

and if u care about the guy enough 2 fake it im sure it dosent even matter at that point
    test
  20. i ALWAYS make girls cum
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.