Why do y'all care so fuckin much about gay people getting fuckin married?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sever, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

It's ridiculous

you think a gay union has any impact upon the validity of a heterosexual one? Their vows are different than normal anyway.. it's not even the same fuckin thing.. you act like GOD is considering changing the rules of matrimony or something.. it's like you're afraid that when you and your wife get to heaven, and you live in the luxury condos in the clouds.. your gay neighbors are going to be knocking out at your door asking you to turn down your Marvin Gaye

Come on

I think one of the most beautiful things in this world is when you go to a wedding, and you see two people that truely fuckin love eachother finally tie the knot.. that's some really inspiring shit

But gimme a fuckin break

Marriage doesn't mean shit anymore

Every fuckin sitcom is about a family where the husband and wife are completely different personalities, argue about everything, and insinuate marriage sucks. Y'all didn't see Married With Children on TV and flip the channel because that show was meant as an insult to the institution of marriage.

You also seem to forget that the only recognized PURE marriages are between two virgins, or even atleast ONE.. who on here that's been engaged or married was a virgin, or their girl of dude was a virgin.

Husbands and wives are cruel to, abuse, and murder eachother every fuckin day in this country. People marry eachother just for money, or name.. and then discard the other one when they have what they want. How sacred are those marriages. What does god think of that.. he created gay people, that wasn't a fuckin mutation, gay people didn't come from Ninja Turtle ooze..

Y'all supposed to be some fuckin righteous officers of a higher degree of awareness and love.. and you're gonna tell me these sociopaths that end up stabbing their wives 20 times with a tomato knife are more worthy of getting married than two gay people that love eachoter.. that are upstanding, charitable, good people?

that's fuckin retarded

IF people are actually born gay, what right do you have to hate them?

you're no better than the people who hated Jesus because he was born to lead us into salvation.

You don't hate retarded people for being born retarded.. you don't hate people born with fuckin disabilities.. you only hate the gay people because they are just like you.. equal to you in every way except for legal matters revolving around YOUR precious institutions of love.. and now that's getting taken from you

grow the fuck up

Because sooner you are going to be on the same level of gay people in terms of rights and status.. Let's see how Catholic you are then, when you have to co-exist with them on a grand level.

now with that said, I love pussy just as much as anybody. But they ain't depleting our supply of it, so who the fuck cares.
    test
  2. Manolo.

Manolo. I was in sanitation...

close thread plz

[​IMG]
    test
  3. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

lmao @ that pic

sever what the fuck nigga
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

they want all the single man booty

no homo
    test
  5. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao how'd I know your faggot ass saved that picture without even replying to the original post you fuckin Stan

and I completely admit I haven't lifted weights in just about 8 months.. so I'm aware of how pitiful I look.

you think you're gonna come in here throwing a pic of me around that I posted myself as if I'm supposed to be embarassed for posting it.

When I can garuntee my body looks a hell of a lot better than yours

so yeah, keep em comin clown

like I give a fuck about RM seeing me without a shirt on lol

I'll change this fuckin thread title to 'Hey, look at me in this pic, I'm shirtless' lol
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Watching "I now pronounce you Chuck And Larry" changed my whole prospective on gay marriage.
    test
  7. Manolo.

damn this nigga gay..dats some shit a female wud say...
    test
  8. Super Ego

Super Ego Beatmaker

I have nothing against gay people, in fact a gay dude means more girls for me. :)
    test
  9. Eric Sanchez

Eric Sanchez GRB Champion

cuz we want u to be happy.
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Sever be posing in the mirror listening to "im too sexy for my body.. to sexy for my bodyy.

too sexyy yeaaaa"

"im to sexy for my shirt.. to sexy for my shirt.. toooo sexyy"
    test
  11. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

yeah well 'this nigga' ain't the one saving other men's pictures to his harddrive.. OR even worse going to their myspace and searching through to them to post them

females don't even do that shit
    test
  12. Messiah

Messiah Guest

sever been gay which is why i won't read that thesis he wrote
    test
  13. Bad Abbot

Bad Abbot whats with this ham talk?

Why do gays care so much about getting married? Is a certificate of partnership really that important to them.

The concept of marriage was originally for man and woman...husband and wife. And not only is a legal partnership but it involves the church which does not really accept homosexuality.

All of a sudden gays want to participate in ritual that doesn't really like them in the first place. That's like blacks joining the KKK....well not really, but just making a point here. On one hand you have the legal issue of marriage which is fine but a lot of times you need a religious authority. If you make one of them legal the other one has to take part in the acceptance of homosexuality. To me it's a conflict of church and state...
    test
  14. Manolo.

test
  15. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao don't bullshit me Messiah.. you ain't gonna come in here and try to play me off like one of the rest of these common everyday nerds on here, you already read what the fuck I wrote and you don't have the necessary components to respond to it and be effective with what you say, everything I said was valid, and has the official Seal of Certification to go with it

You and Wargasms seem gayer than just about anything I've seen on this board since I've been here everytime you go tag teamming people and shit

don't tell me about fuckin gay when I've probably fucked just as many bitches if not more than you in your lifetime and I'm like 6 years younger than you

fuck all that
    test
  16. Manolo.

[​IMG]

ur pics are in the post ur pic thread which is stickied at the top ,, u fuckin douche...

how u gonna defend gay rights and den call people faggots?

damn ur a cornball
    test
  17. TheWarchief

sever I dunno man, didn't u make a thread with a gay posting on craigslist?
    test
  18. REAL LIFE CELEB

REAL LIFE CELEB New Member

[gay]^
    test
  19. TheWarchief

sever was smart enough to keep his eyebrows out of the frame in the pic
    test
  20. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

wtf @ switching married with children, that show was the fucking truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.