why do white people still need Blacks? the 3rd world (mex) the new slave, japans tec,

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

with all the labor jobs being sent to other countries, with the newest inventions comming out of china and japan, people doing the stuff we use ta do and luvin it! so now, what do they need the niggaz for? weve built them a heaven on earth and weve gave them culture, religion, civilization, and by way of Darwinism, they have a reason to jus whipe us out so, why keep us around?
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

african americans are a valuable part of society in america. and they are not just for "labor jobs".
    test
  3. The Giant

The Giant New Member

*yawn*

You must have such a hard life Sizzla.
    test
  4. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i have a great life! see that picture ova there? me with both my wives... i would have placed one with all my babies too but, we would all look like lil black dots! lol why do you say? because of my questions? or, your own guilt? what? looking for a reason to blame? some way to point the finger at me because of the way that you see me? naaaah, you cant do it son. i am a free Black man that knows the Truth... thats all. let that be the reason.
    test
  5. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Good I'm glad.

Lol@my own guilt..the fuck have I done wrong to you??

It's just alittle annoying you blame say a person like me (not even American) for shit cause I'm white,I have nothing to do with the group of people you talk about.
    It's exactly like the cops you complain about n shit in ways.It's all good though,good luck with ya family.
    test
  6. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

lived...
    test
  7. The Giant

The Giant New Member

I'm not sorry at all for being born.
    test
  8. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

damn sizzla you got two wives?
    test
  9. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

majority rules lame, so quit yo bitchin and take it take a man... dam whies as a culture in europe and america came up due to rum, cotto, and free labor... not to mention the deviding up of africa at the berlin conference in the early 19th ce.
    test
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

You do realize that there are white people in just about every country on Earth, right? And you do realize that not every country on Earth uses cheap Mexican labor or gets the newest inventions from China and Japan right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.