Why do we always make excuses when W0MEN cheat?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MistaChipz, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

True... and maybe that statement consistently rang true during that era, but not so nowadays.

Not at all...
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Ignorant has been one of the last standing warriors in the male uprise against the estrogenic front in the western hemisphere. All we can do as men is pledge our allegiance in this epic conflict...
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^Lol...
    Ignorant is cool ppl. on here
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Thanks y'all... I tell it like it is... and I have a strong penchant for fairness and honesty.

Too many people don't feel the same way.
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I appreciate your wisdom, Knowledge.

However, you can't be a warrior for the men's movement and vote democrat.

Sorry.
    test
  6. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

We make excuses for women that cheat because to us, that's like seeing a dog pass up steak. Very rare that we see it..well in the public eye. There's always a good reason why the women cheats..but when a man does it...he's just a pig...a dog....a manwhore...insecure. Look at Jesse James..."Oh what an asshole, sandra is so hot and so nice..why would he do that to her?"
    But if Sandra cheated..."well serves him right..he's probably an asshole...probably spends most of his time on his bikes...tattooed freak".
    I'm not against women, trust me, but girls get away with murder when it comes to stuff like this. People don't really know what kind of person Sandra is. She's had many partners, for that she was single most of her life.
    I've seen some downright cruel women in my life that put men to shame when it comes to cheating. Girls are strategic...they're not stupid lol. If they're gonna do something, they plan people. Like someone said earlier..."nothing worse than a bored woman..." AMEN to that.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Women are the devil. Better clinge yourself on board to the other side of the shore..while you can.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You know, there's actually another cat on here named "Knowledge," unless you're talking about him... and there's somebody else named "Self-Konscious"... and another regular in Audio named "Ignorance."

I only go by "Ignorant" or "Konscious."

I don't vote according to party... I vote according to the candidate.

I think the two-party system is corrupt and stunts government.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I meant to say Konscious. Sorry.
    test
  10. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Men cheat waaaaaaay more than women do, but that's not to say that there aren't women cheaters out there. They are human.
    test
  11. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

Either specie is not inferior nor superior to eachother (unless if we start talking genetics).

As far as committment issues and reasons and excuse as to of why man or women leave eachother? Its simple. It is based on the choices that we make.

for SAMMI

Reason why you may have come across some men who dont give "valid excuses/reasons" to why they cheated on there partner is probably because they're holding back some truth. The "i dont know" is a sign of insecurity in most cases, the occasional shrug, frown face, look away. All an insecurity mechanism thats practically involuntary. You would only know this if you understood basic human psychology.

I've come across many, many, many women who have cheated either on me or those who i've known personally over the years and there are times where there are "valid" or atleast a mroe INFORMED reason/excuse to why they cheated.

Men just the same.

If you're cheating, you know you are and you know why you are. Sure, doesn't say that you DONT love the indavidual you are with, but your integrity because more invalid and unbelievable.

So bottom-line is this. If you are cheating, there is a reason for it. Always a reason no matter if you are outspoken about that reason, there is still A REASON. To prevent yourself becoming a "bad-name", steer from the temptation, and address why you are being tempted to cheat at all. If you love him/her, fix the situation before something really gets fucked up.

Because, Sammi... ladies and gentlemen... there IS NO excuse for cheating, bottom-line. Its heartless, its cold, its inconsiderate. Infact, its dirty, whorish and disgusting. These are what we call dogs and rats. If you been there and done that and this offends you, well... you are either of them. Sorry.

I'm not here to judge, sure people make mistakes and I am by far from perfect. But if you're in a relationship.... a MATURE relationship that is committed, there are responsibilities at hand that you have to attend to. So be a woman and/or man and do the job or else QUIT and move on. But save that person the pain. 'Cause lets be honest ladies and gentlemen, that shit hurts if its happened to you.

And if you are the type that have committment issues, by all means play your field where you dont have a "status" and you dont have to answer to anyone AND you have a variety for yourself.... strap up if its sexual or whatever but by all means, ladies.. fellaz... do you.

I've come out of a 6 year relationship and i've been single for a year now and yes I do on occassion see my ex, we still love eachother (with such a thin line of hate), and its still sexual.. we even have small spats with eachother... idk what it means but it just seems after what me and her been through, we're both single but still see eachother on a sexual level???? LoL, idk... whatever though.

And with that i have 3 other partners i'll see on a regular basis while she aint around... after-all, I am single.... not sure what she's doing, dont ask, dont tell... its better off neither one of us know.

If you're young, be single and mingle... fuck a relationship... they're bullshit and this is 2010.. who the hell is faithfull anymore anyway?
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

99% of women cheat. that's a fucking fact. any bitch on here saying she's never cheated is lying through her teeth. they make the excuses to keep their reps intact. I know plenty that were goodie 2 shoes in high school now they strippers. how did that happen?

and most niggaz cheat because their bitch has cheated on them already. Most guys "try" to be loyal because as a guy, I really don't have time for the "chase" game. but if the bitch I pull is not meeting my standards then I will stray no doubt. so be it, fuck you. I'm not staying with a corny bitch just because we make a "good couple". wtf is a "good couple" anyway? stupid shit.

But give me a loyal bitch with a cute face, nice tits, ass, in shape, and goals and I'm straight. problem is I'm not moving to Brazil anytime soon so I'm stuck with these lousy stuck up American bitches that are hook'd on perms and high fashion. Just pull up on any college campus and witness it for yourself. hoes is shallow as hell.

Where's a Lauren Hill type bitch when you need one?
    test
  13. Radium

Radium f k

they are out there but you have to move past the idea that women are either saints or slutty

a woman is a lot of things

and it can be the erykah sabu chick you met at the poetry slam who really be the most fucked up. looks are decieving.

and you attract what you are. thats the thing nobody realizes.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Ok let me share one of my episodes with a broad that "thought" I cheated on her.

we was at the park, she was in the restroom, I was outside standing waiting to jog. up comes two BAD ASS broads in running attire showing all the tuna meat and breast sugar and flat stomachs, etc... and they stopped to tie their shoes and use the restroom. one went in, the other stayed out, I spoke, she spoke, then she said what's you're name, i told her, she told me hers, she asked if I was waiting on my girlfriend(in-road to holla at me), I said yes, she stayed quiet, so I asked her, where's your man, she said don't have one, I said wow, you need one, she said if you was single you could be it, I said no doubt, she said u got a cell call me anyway, I took the number, called 2-3 times but never got a chance to bump uglies. girlfriend found number creepin' on my phone(looking for girls numbers), she got mad, broke a wine glass in my kitchen, left mad,called and broke up with me.

So whose at fault here?

Me? .. My ex-gal? ....or The new pussy?
    test
  15. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Wait.. this is a joke? So you intended to cheat.. but didn't get a chance to.. and you think your ex is in the wrong?
    Obviously the new girl is wrong too but she has no ties to anyone so I guess she's the lesser evil
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.