Why do we always make excuses when W0MEN cheat?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MistaChipz, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I've noticed this, not just in real life, but in popular culture. A movie like "Extract" with Jason Bateman is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Cheating seems to be expected when it comes to a man, but when a woman does it we're always coming up with various reasons why besides that woman being shady. Its the whole "she slipped and fell on his dick" mentality.

I'm not making excuses for shady men who don't hold their women down, if a man is not doing his part in a committed relationship he deserves to get dumped, but cheating is never acceptable, at least not imo. For some reason when women do it we go out of our way to understand why, when men do it we assume we already know why.

Thoughts?
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's because of the feminization of western society... many oppressed groups have taken on a feeling of superiority in order to validate their existence and presence in the world... women are no exception to this... they and their apologists put them on pedestals to make it seem as if certain behaviors should be excused.
    test
  3. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

who is we?...

fuck that bitch...
    test
  4. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

idk...

my mom says that a woman will not leave a good man for no good reason.

and i've seen countless relationships thrown away by men and they usually give little explanation, yet they claim they love that woman and that she's the best he's ever had...

but every life is different and everyone makes mistakes...
    test
  5. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

dude..ima good guy..and my girl treats me like shit like 80 percent of the time ...and id never cheat on her or do her dirty..but im kinda scared she will on me..she always be texting dudes..thats her friends idc..but when we get in a fight she always goes texting them talking shit about me..i hate that shit dude thats kinda iffy to me lol
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^& why do you accept that?
    test
  7. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

sounds like you need to GTFO that relationship
    test
  8. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Hell, you might be in a relationship with the female version of my ex. Drop that lame girl, find a good break up cd (I suggest Chrisette Michele's "Epiphany" ) to get over her as quick as possible, and find another fish.

Imperial1
    test
  9. samii so sexii

she sounds immature. dont tolerate her ass. leave.

i know that's easier said than done, but once you're out of that bad situation, you'll feel so much better.

when you let someone disrespect you it says a lot about how much you value yourself. so maybe when you're free you can work on some self improvement =]
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Again, not true... and this statement is so arrogant because it implies that women never make bad decisions... which further illustrates my point that many women consider themselves superior to men... thanks, yo.

Fact: Women end more relationships than men

Studies have shown that over 80% of all divorces are filed by women.
    test
  11. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Jeremy ...don't leave cuz your girl texts.

These same girls telling you to leave are the same girls wilding out on their own men when their men demand that they give up their male friends.

If you're suspicious hire a private investigator. Or else you can take a page out of the book my girl wrote called "Is Your Man Cheating?" and look in her phone when she's asleep. Read the texts you're worried about. If she's calling these men "daddy" or "baby" or "boo" with little smiley faces...that's when you leave.
    test
  12. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

It's hilarious when you get accused of cheating cause you tell them the truth about situations that "could've" been but when they won't even give you details about how her and her friends went to an ex bf's house without telling you..

...UNITYYYYYY
    test
  13. Imperial1

Probably because a lot of men have the "cheaper to keep her" mentality.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

True... and also, I just think men are more committed and forgiving than women.

We're not always quick to settle down, but once we do, that's it.
    test
  15. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I just feel a relationship should stay between you and the person you're with. If she texts other ppl regardless of gender so what...but talking about the issues in your relationship or just talking bad about you, seems so very immature. Not going to cut it.
    test
  16. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

that doesn't necessary back up your "fact".
    a divorce is a retraction of a legal commitments. it isn't the indication that your relationship has ended because both you and i know a relationship can end well before that. i think women just get fed up more 'cause to be honest, lots of people are pieces of shits. your own friends and families who you wouldn't expect abuse probably act entirely different to a significant other and even if those 'studies' are true, i don't think it accurately portrays what you are trying to say. that's not a shot at either gender but rather at both accurately. i think women just have more of a personal psychological drive to file for divorce when something is seemingly over.

ending a relationship and filing a divorce are two very different things and a relationship can end well before a divorce is filed. anybody who has commited to a serious relationship and watched it fall apart months before saying, "the plate is permanently cracked" could vouch, i'm sure. i wouldn't be surprise if male comfortability in a relationship would fuel arrogance and a sense of stagnant superiority to the point where you would just push a woman away and she would file divorce in a way to say "fuck this shit, he's been treating me like shit and i don't need to take it anymore." how many guys would stay in a relationship like that, especially working full time and with kids? probably 90%.

yeah, fuck that. my fiance would never pull that garbage and if she ever did, she's going home. straight up child highschool girl shit, spiting you. lol
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I know it doesn't... and that wasn't my intention... which is why it's in a separate paragraph... otherwise, I would have added the transitional word "therefore."

Although both statements are very true. I also realize that marriage isn't the only kind of relationship.
    test
  18. samii so sexii

sorry blood, you can take your words out of my mouth now. in that same post i said "EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES"...i like how you conveniently ignored that tho.

answer this question: if you were a provider, a protector, remotely good looking, fulfilled your woman's wants, and gave good swipe [in other words: if you were a good man] tell me why would a woman leave you?? what woman would leave you?? women leave when they aren't getting something that they want from their man...

how does that negate what i said?? the question you're avoiding is WHY are women filing for divorce so frequently? what are men doing [or not doing in some cases] that would drive a woman to divorce??
    test
  19. Imperial1

I really wish I could believe you on that statement, but because of my past experience and the men I deal with now, I can't.

Imperial1
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I may not be providing enough, not good looking enough, not swiping enough and not fulfilling all of her many "needs"... she could just be insatiable and selfish enough that she would leave me just because... ever think about that? Does that mean that I'm not a "good" man? Maybe not good enough for her.

I can use your same argument for a man cheating... and I think I have before... but you didn't buy it... so why are you trying to sell me this line of reasoning? [dunno]

Double-standard, I guess... men can never have a reason to cheat... but women can always have a reason to leave.

Again, you're putting all of the onus of whether a marriage is successful or not on a woman's dissatisfaction as if the relationship or marriage is solely about HER. Is that how you really think Sammii? Are you that selfish and narcissistic? What about the man's needs and wants? What about the possibility of two people having issues, yet one person being quicker to give up than the other? Why does it have to be for you the woman not receiving what she needs or wants?

Your boy BBG gave this SAME line of garbage when I presented this statistic to him years ago... it's no wonder you two so often agree... you're both apologists for women.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.