why do u rm niggaz pretend yall have nothin to lose?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Robby Digital, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Word @ simp

Ima grown man. Aint nothin gone just fall in my lap, but I wish it did

I hang with the wrong crowd also, dumb niggaz who can't even fill out resumes. I've worked jobs and the whole 9, I'm smarter than most town niggaz, just make bad decisions

Ima start going to church again, that's when I was the happiest
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

You should leave that "wrong crowd" behind even if it means being lonely for awhile while trying to meet new friends.

They will only bring you down and you won't be able to personally succeed with those kind of influences in your life.

Its time to move on Robby and your beginning to realize it by your recent posts.

Thats the first step into change.
    test
  3. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

real shit

back in 05, 06 after i highschool i had to sit back and evaluate my life

i had to think about who i wanted to be around me in my life...so i weeded out my niggas who weren't really about shit...not to say that i think i'm too good for em bc i still talk to em from time to time...but i weeded out the dead weight...niggas who wasn't doing shit with their lives or niggas who really wasn't beneficial to me and my future...

test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

having a wife, kids and a job doesn't mean you value them enough to live.

just means you fucked a bitch, a kid fell out and you aren't a bum.
    test
  5. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

If that's the case u need to get out of that environment! Find a cousin or aunt out of your state THAT DONT LIVE IN THE HOOD who will let u stay with the. U will see how generous people will be when they know u are trying to better yourself. Reevaluate how determined u r about this rap shit. If u like me and not willing to grind, BE A FAN AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. Educate yourself and quit hanging around niggas who find living in the Hood acceptable. There's a lot of successful black men who would help u. Even on this board. U gonna have to show them u r serious tho and stop acting like a brat first tho
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I'd grab you by those Predator dreads and WWE bodyslam yo punk ass
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

In all honestly I have alot to lose because I have family that care about me. I be damn if I let some lil nigga play me short and I become another statistic. its no de This is grown man talk, I grew up in the town, born and raised. I know whats up. I learned at an early age that nobody, no man or no bitch gone get at me with out having consequences. If a nigga touch me, he gone get touched by 1 of my brothers. Its that simple, and thats how I am able to live in the town all these years with no problems. I don't fuck with broke bummy J kats who sell lil zips and actually think their a factor.

The reason why I find motivation to life and what keeps me going everyday is because I found my purpose in life.

I invested alot of my time to building up my catalog, and focusing on music. While the rest of these losers in the town ain't doing shit but grinding they lil zips thinking they balling. I was doing my own shit, I'm a self made man.

I learned how to make my own beats, I worked, and hustled to get the equipment I got. Nobody gave me shit, and hardly anybody teach me shit. I used to post beats online and niggas on here would roast me all day. That shit motivated to get better, I took the feedback niggas said on here and that shit helped me greatly. Thats why my beats shits on alot of local niggas.

And the whole reason I started making beats was because I rapped but I needed original beats. And I hate to deal with bitch niggas. Thats why I did my own shit, thats why when I go to other studios. People respect me and my craft because I'm not dependin on the next man for shit. If I have to pay for their services I would.

I cashed out to get graphics done by Mr. Towerz. He the president of PTB. He's the person who does most Live Wire graphics. When he met me, he already heard about me, and he respected my grind because he heard my beats before I even got in contact with him. I went out and bought 5000 cd's all at once. I pressed up my own shit and handed it out on own. I didn't expect PTB to put my shit out. I did it on my own with the help my my brother. And I know 5000 cd's aint shit esp in a city of 300k of people but its a start.

The thing is people want to get on but they don't invest in themselves. Buy your own studio equipment, and if you don't want to learn how to do certain shit. Pay for someone else services, and really make a push. Shit don't come over night but I made a few connects with cats like Beeda Weeda.

Its all about networking, it takes a group effect to push a project. Some people don't have the right circle around to make an actual push with this music shit. Thats when networking come into play. You can network off the internet or in real life. Talking shit online is not how to network, its gone make people NOT want to work with you.

The reason I act the way I act is because I have a bright future ahead of me, so I got alot to lose so best believe if my life was endanger I would do everything in my power to protect my life. And that just real shit.
    test
  8. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Marxist, I'm a grown man.. I stay in my own shit, not IN the hood. I live in a quiet, white neighborhood

I go to the hood

And thuggy, I read all that shit. U rite bruh. Niggaz coppin quarter ounces and sharing the same 380 thinkin they wit the shit

That's why I moved and slide thru the hood at my discretion.. Cuz niggaz aint upgrading, and being around them brings me down as well

But u rite.. Instead of pushin myself to grind, I stopped rappin

If I kept at it I'm almost 100% I'd have a record deal.$ u see the moves my boy making. I just let the negatives influence me instead, and now I'm trying to get back on track..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

this leaned me
    test
  10. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

i got plenty to lose but if a nigga acttin corny online and off ima say so
    test
  11. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Nyce... you gotta step back homie. I mean you choosing to do the music thing, fine.... but you gotta realize... you're playing a game with terrible odds.

Even if you have connections, it takes luck and everything on top of that. I've known kats that have stayed on their grind for about 20 years, and still haven't blown. And they got some REALLL hot shit and even collabed with major industry heads.

I realized a long time ago that the music thing wasn't a source of income. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I love money more. You can still do music once you get money, and once you have steady money coming in, you feel better about taking risks because you know you can get the money back.

You got anything to fall back on?

I fell back on computers and that shit worked out real well for me, but even that still took me about 12 years to build up my resume and sell myself to employers in the same way I sold my music.

Point is... as that your odds of making it are alot better in other areas. I'm a vegas type of guy and as such, you always play the games where you got better odds. fuck slots, fuck not having a strategy in roulette. know what I mean?
    test
  12. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

I got everything to lose
    test
  13. Gilgamesh88

Gilgamesh88 Shūtur eli sharrī

robby digital is biopolar/manic depressive
    test
  14. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

98% of the niggas here are
    test
  15. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

I never said you weren't a grown and I'm not trying to take away from what youve already accomplished. I'm trying to get you to understand that if you have to get your mind right. You moved out the Hood, but your mmentality is so fucked up that you brag about being able to walk through it and haven't said shit till now about making it out of it. You need to change that ASAP or you going to be right back up in it. Why u even go back??? That's the quickest way to backslide. Regardless if u out of the hood now its too easy for you to have access to it. That's why I'm saying leave the city. That way u wont know anyone or have haters from back home criticizing for trying to better yourself. U wont have that peer pressure
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.