why do u rm niggaz pretend yall have nothin to lose?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Robby Digital, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

U niggaz are model, working citizensa

A lot of yall got kids, wives, close ties to ur immediate family

Yall have a lot to live for

In the streets if u constantly argue or bump heads with some one, that's beef.. Beef results in death most times

Do yall take that into account? I mean yea it is an internet site full of ppl across the world, but we're all accessible

We all have myspace, facebook, other means of communicating.. Anybody off here can be found and got

So I ask, on an internet highway where any identity can be found why talk shit? Unless u are some big bad tough guy who goes out there way to butt into everybody business and give their 2 pennies, why do it here?

Delinquent especially.. U like 17 dog. U don't argue to grown men offline, u'd ger hurt

Messiah and so many of u use rm as a gateway to find urselves. I know yall don't talk shit offline

If rm wasn't a forum, I don't even think half of u would have the heart to even address me.. In real life those "cap guns" actually piece ur body, and may cause death
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Why do you act like you're some higher being, and that you are above everyone else.

Its always "why you niggas so lame", "why u niggas not get as much pussy as me", "how come u niggas aint rocking fubu like me".

Fuck outta here you look like the real life black version of squidward.
    test
  3. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Ur exagerrating

I am somewat abstinent, I only fuck hos if its beneficial. I don't fuck bitches to brag.. How elementary

And wow @ fubu
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

you're a bipolar smart ass.. that swears u run shit.. no one cares if ur pushing weight.. and etc.. run ur life.. as we do ours.. u talk shit.. we talk shit.. its that simple.. if u actually took the time to be productive with ur music online.. some of us would be willing to help you with production/networking and etc.. but no.. whatever we say goes through one ear and out the other.. you stay negative. i can bet you're going to read this response and get all 'hostile' and worked up.. when in fact its the truth.. i can vouch with my response for majority of the members.
    test
  5. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

cosign
    test
  6. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

ive been telling neezy that for years

niggas respect your music...if u didn't argue so much u would get opportunities to show ur talent

some dudes actually believe u can rap

remember when u and nim went on bosstalk? dudes were biggin u up
    test
  7. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

yep.. but he dwells to much.. its a shame.. ah well.. i tried.. moving on now.
    test
  8. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

Shut up ho i'll clap you
    test
  9. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

Q is right. Then when people quit fucking with you, the first thing you wanna holla is "I thought u was real." With that type of logic the only people u are ever going to be able to keep around you are niggas who don't want shit and don't want YOU to have shit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Heazy

Heazy New Member

post of the year tbh
    test
  11. badrep

badrep it is what it is!

I gotta admit Robby is pretty Gangster compared to most of this site
    test
  12. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

i dont about this robby nigga but people do act like they got nothin to lose on the net. Like they really aint give a fuck. Im a real thug ass nigga...but I really aint tryna die and i really aint looking for beef if it aint necessary. Now if beef comes and i gotta do waht i gotta do then ima do what i gotta do. But niggas act like they bullet proof and shit. That aint just for the net that people in general
    test
  13. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Praise Allah
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

A lot of people who constantly "bump heads" on the Net are just compensating for a RL inadequacy.
    test
  15. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

so what you want everyone on the board to just ignore you , you can post w/e and no one responds just like they wouldnt in real life

shit would be kinda pointless to even be on here then
    test
  16. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

here we go again [fuc]
    test
  17. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Word

I don't know what's wrong.. I'm just frustrated at life

I don't have a job, I'm tired of hustling, my music still hasn't blown, I feel I should be doing much better than I am, I'm not mentally stable

Its no personal grudge with anybody, I'm just a grump. I'm always unhappy, and try to bring others down with me

I feel with my know how and connections I should be a millionaire by now.. Allah will see me through these troubled times tho. I wish I could vent through music and just be productive, but I'm not fully at peace yet with myself.. I'm keepin it real, not lookin for sympathy

Sometimes I just get caught up in the mix and arguments. I'm really a good person tho.. My life just isn't as good as I want it to be, so I get frustrated alot
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

neezy needs to be a philosopher....

that's what he's doing most the time on here, inquiring about something or why people do certain things haha
    test
  19. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

for real tho neezy brings up some good points sometimes when it comes to the forum and the way people use it

pretty bright kid in alot of ways
    test
  20. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

i can understand that because i've been there

all i can say from experience, is your future is in your own hands...i know it sounds cliche but nigga YOU have to make the shit happen the way you want to...you're not just gonna blow up overnight...your age is on your side...maybe venting through music is the best way to find your peace...who knows...im pretty sure it will make for some good real ass music and not that typical bay shit

just my 2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.