why do ppl try to push thier beliefs on u?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Its more of a spiritual thing. Finding God from within. Its not about religion. Its about understanding that chances are high that in 100 years we're all gonna be dead. So finding spiritual clarity for your next stage in your journey should be something we aspire towards.
    test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

if my only concept of a god was that given to me by Europeans who derived their concept during their own dark age... in fact, an idea borrowed from an idea on top of that, well, i too would be atheis. but i challenge you to step beyond your euro-litterate understanding of god and that you explore the Orient, that you educate yourself on physics, in fact, metta~physics... energy can not be created nor destroyed, so, think about a collective energy or, concious that is opperating as it only can within various realms of existance in paralell universes etc. void of this humanistic indivisualistic pattern of thought that you are use to when speaking about "The Creator" and the purpose of life and so on... to not believe in religous rhetoric and some place when you die and a rapture and the dead returning to bring salvation to people who died so that we all can float around with harps and all, well, thats just wise... but to also not believe in anything at all? thats not. there is a Supreame Conciousness that wants to live and it wants you to live as well... it has always been and it always will be, there is no getting rid of it, it does as it pleases and so on... when you see me, your looking at it, your looking at yourself! as we are all apart of this collective conciousness likew it or not... so sure, drop the Greek mythology, who needs it? but clean air? one another? love? water? these are things that "we" need to keep on becomming... our sucessful evolution as a being is crutial in the overall manifestation and fruition of The Creation itself. it all has purpose and reason... and it will all play itself out with or without any of us for the sake of us all... so, while its good that you dont believe the hype, believe in you... in space, time, and the collective conciousness that we all belong to... start there... and lil by lil, the rest will start to fill itself in...
    test
  3. sizzla, how is your "energy cannot be destroyed" and "collective conciousness" theory any less far fetched than what you consider to be the euro-literate wise harp players and cloud dwellers theory of existence and beyond?
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Isn't saying you shouldn't push your beliefs onto other people pushing your beliefs onto other people?

It's either that or y'all gon' make me put the double Desert Eagles in your life, nigga.
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

[youtube]7M5QzyZXRgY[/youtube]

riz tell me what you think of this from your perspective
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

to each man is his own
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

its simple... truth vs. lies. while one can be proven, the other can not. get it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.