why do people think their fast

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

they is an mr2 on cardomain wit like 450HP =/
    and it got like up to 60mph in 4.2s or something like that

134mph in 10.2s
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

vegas are 6 sec cars
    test
  3. Ghost863boy

Ghost863boy Original 863 Boy

Screams From The Back Of The Room......fuck Imports!!!!!!!

Get A 95 Impala Ss, Some 22's Or Betta, Stock Lt1 In Dat Bitch And Four 15's In The Trunk With Matching Amps And Still Bust A Fuckin Imports Ass From The Light......

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  4. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

^^thats funny
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

kids.... so cute now a days.
    test
  6. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Arent they.
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

yeah that's great...throw 22s on a fawkin impala...4 15s...matching amps as if that has anything to do with anything, yep...you'll be a fast one bud, lt1 or not...
    test
  8. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

400lbs of modifications on an Impala...

You'd be smoking those import bitches.
    test
  9. AKay47

AKay47 ImYourGirlsFavoriteRapper

I disagree to an extent on someone knows to "stay in thier class" when modifying a car.
    Its a hobby i agree. I love cars and its my hobby along with computers and music production.
    However I know a few Honda 4 bangers doing 9s right now.
    A couple more doing 10s.
    And whole bunch more going up and up the scale.
    Of course it gets into how much money you are willing to spend.
    I concur with the ricer boys who give people a bad name.
    However not everyone is rich and can have this as a major hobby.
    Everyone wants to be fast and furious since the movies came out.
    But dont knock the tuning scene for hondas/acura 4 bangers.
    Rice boys=bad
    People that know wtf they doing when tuning h/a=good
    AKay
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what do you know? jap cars are kid stuff.

pros use dodges, chevys, fords, pontiacs... civics are for kids who can only drop a g or 2 on a car.
    test
  11. Tigre

Give me a fucking break. The question should be what the fuck do you know? PROS... WTF... are you talking about. What at the drag strip, or you mean all pros. That was a generalized statement that holds shit for an argument. Shit plz don't tell me those fucking Horribly loud street ILLEGAL cars at the track that runs 10's. So what i can show you imports that run the same and lower as well.

LOL civics are for kids. PLZ i can have a female in her civic hatch race your whatever the fuck kinda car you have and give you a 5 car lead and a kick. And still beat able to beat your car in the 1/4 by 5 car lengths.

Jap cars are kids stuff....... LOL... whatever.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Finish the statement. Show me a Civic that can go 180 MPH without any nos bullshit. Pro's use pure engine... Anyways, a modded Civic is street illegal technically, you think you're exaust is legal? Don't think so...

And? I can show you a 6 second car STOCK.

You think I can be ousted in a 73 Cougar running 500 HP? Nahhh...

Why do you think people only race in the 1/4 mile? Cuz they'de get burned otherwise. Why do NASCAR and Indy racers use American? Nos is only good for a 1/4 mile and that's the only way an import cant be EMBARASSED in a quater vs. american.
    test
  13. Tigre

PLZ stop posting on this topic... really

180mph..civic... man yes i can be done, just have to do with the gearing.

Second yeah civic can be street legal... do you know what makes him illegal... NO cat.. yeah i bet you knew that next

6 sec car STOCK....LMAO... ok put the crack pipe down.

500hp cougar wouldnt beat this girl's Civic so it wouldnt matter. I dont care if the cougar was 500hp to the wheels. Oh guess what she can run you all engine as well.

AND THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE....
    Fine lets go nascar then. If you think Japan can't make cars to battle nascar then you are retarded. They have their version of Nascar over in Japan. It is GT racing. NSX, Supras, M3's and so many other cars. Which requires more skill than driving in a fucking circle 300 times.

Indy cars are american huh...
    Damn and i thought M. Schumacher was driving a ferrari indy car.

Again nitrous doesnt need to be used against for your fucking american cars. Jesus, you really have no proof or know what the fuck you are talking about.

Lets face it you don't know what your are talking about. Again, I will understand you not posting in this thread again. ALso, NOS IS A COMPANY. IT IS NITROUS
    test
  14. darithS

darithS New Member

Most Indy, or F1 cars are honda, or toyota, some ford, fast ones are farreri, bmw...whatever, stop bashing on imports, wait till you run out of money for gas, youll be wishin you bought a civic
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

And does "the right gearing" include an engine swap for something that's not Honda?

A few select Chevys from the mid-60's are capable of that.

Well then, why don't those drivers come over here and win all the NASCAR races and make millions upon millions more than what they do in Japan???? Since they're so better and all...

Even the import fan's favorite movie.. fast and furious had the two best driver's concede to having slower cars than american AUTOS...

insanity
    test
  16. Tigre

Nope still a honda engine... Remember Honda does make engines capable of doing so..NSX type R is one... Lotus engines that is two.

Still have yet to of proved that. Unitl then put the pipe down

LOL... i said the driving they do requires more skill. Anyway the real money is made in F1... stop worring... some of the greatest racers are there with cars that you said for some reason were all american....lol....so don't worry about their driving.

Imports favorite movie??? SAYS WHO... those are fucking kids that don't know shit. THIS MOVIE IS NOT RESPECTED BY TRUE CAR ENTHUSIATS. Fuck i know plenty of domestic owners that liked the movie. What does that say.

And you are definitely in need of help if you are following what ACTORS say in a HOLLYWOOD movie. You probably think those cars on the movie were actually real performance cars too, huh?
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

honda doesn't even make a v8 engine...

Everyone with a Civic and accord quotes that shit like the bible. I know a talon owner who used "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" as his sr. quote even though he consistantly gets smoked by measly 1.8L 4 cylander INTEGRAS... insanity. you gotta realise MOST people aren't true car enthuiasiasts... I personally loved the movie.. and I'm a German/American owner. I think Jap cars look great with mods.. but they can't keep up in races. The smartest comment in here was the kids who race civics are idiots. I can respect someone who says "I have the quickest 4 banger".. that's a statement i can respect. but when a fuckin prelude owner told me he can roast a z28 and my boy who drives a STOCK eclipse says he can do a 1/4 in under 10.. that's crossing the line.
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

holy fuck....no...stop....please....

ok let the japanese build a 4.6 or a 5.7 liter motor or whatever in the fuck you want....LMAooo....if you really wanna get into it like that....

come on...damn...
    test
  19. Tigre

Never said they did. What did a v8 engine have to do with anything?

Man those are kids with an exhaust that think they are fast. They are the kids with APC sticker and shit on their car. Those are the idiots keeping some places in business.

Man i met just as many domestic idiots as i have import ricers. They say their Mustang GT with a few mods will 11's and stupid shit like that. Or with a Type R badge on a Mustang.. Shit i knew a fucking idiot in a Cobra telling me he just turbo'd his ride. I was like really, where is the intercooler.... and the fucker pointed to his radiator i was oooooooooooook. Another idiot told me his Camaro V6 was supercharged and i was really where is the SC, and he points to his alternator. Yeah these kids are fucking funny.

Oh yeah speaking of Talon's that was one of my only loses when i had my Supra TT. He ran a 11.2 i think to my 11.4. Talons/Eclispe turbo's are some nasty project cars. I know plenty of them that run 12's and some that run 11's.

Japanese cars do fine in races..... you don't think so, take a look at Skylines, Silvias, Supra TT's, 300zxTT's, as so on....
    test
  20. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Tigre, just give it up man. Your just beating a dead horse. You cant make sense to someone who had none in the first place.

ill rich, you have made some of the most retarded statements Ive heard on this site(and in general period). I wont even go into them...cause Tigre has already spoken the truth. Thats right....the truth. Not his opinions.

I cant resist....BTW Honda does make V-8's. They just dont go into production cars.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.