Why Do People think the USA is gonna lose?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Mask2MyFace2, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

well got damn...we just beat the living shit out of bitch ass SPAIN...rout those niggaz by 40? Spain was supposed to be a 'good' team?!?! Is this the best the world can do?

as I said before non factors Pau Gasol and Jose Calderon failed to do anything of significance. marc gasol? made me laugh out there.

USA can't shoot....looks like they were making it rain to me...had to be shooting 50%
    USA can't hit free throws....looked like drain city
    USA can't rebound their too small underneath....look like they were snatching shit and blocking shots left and right

lol @ Ric Bucher "taking the field" over the USA.... he needs to be exiled.

USA steamrolling to the gold
    test
  2. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

well if you shooting like that its over man

dude they killed the pre lims last time...they gotta play like this the whole tourney..but one bad game and its over
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

this shit is over, from here on out will be 20 pt blowouts... they are not gon have a bad game...it's too many world class athletes, too many superstars....D Wade, Kobe, Lebron, CP3, Superman, Carmelo

u were the one talking about shooting...well they filled it up against the so called "best team" they were going to face. by 40 points...Spain wants no more even if they make it to the final. We beat them worse than any team played thus far. The rest of the teams realize that they aren't playing around. Lithuania can get it and so can Argentina. Lithuania...not worried about them they are less than a threat and Argentina is too old for this shit.

I think we're back to intimidating everybody again.
    No one wants to see the fullcourt press, don't dare press us though otherwise it's showtime
    nobody wants to see their shots flying back in the stands somewhere,
    nobody wants to come to that block party cuz everybody is flying through the air trying to beat some shit up
    nobody wants to see D Wade, Kobe, and LeBron on a mission, in sync, and unselfish
    nobody wants to see us showtime on the fast break
    nobody wants to see us in the passing lane or Wade sprinting up the court after a steal

what happened to the bigs? Pau & Marc had combined 21 pts.
    What happened to their "quick guards"? Calderon was who we thought he was and Garbajosa and Navarro proved to be less then what we thought they were. Rudy Fernandez proved to be fragile taking some weak shit to the hole and getting it stuffed and then laying on the ground like a bitch. Ricky Rubio looked alright until Chris Paul & Deron Williams used the "you reach I teach" method...and completely shut his "defensive ability" down.
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i think the gold medal game will be either USA vs. Argentina or USA vs. Lithuania
    test
  5. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

are u a foreigner?
    test
  6. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

no i was the biggest fan last olympics and in 2006..then they broke my heart playing like shit against Greece and i got hell from it cuz my boy at work is Greek...so im not gonna get overly hyped...when this same team basically lost 2 yrs ago
    test
  7. ^^they didnt have Kobe you fucking idiot[dummy]
    test
  8. Brain

Brain New Member

Team USA will undoubly get trampled by the Australian Boomers.You wait..
    test
  9. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

there were no Olympics in 2006...

leave this thread and never return...
    test
  10. the Prince

the Prince New Member

he is talking about the world championships in 2006

anyway, redeem team > dream team by a landslide
    test
  11. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i know what he was talking about...

the fact that HE didn't know what he was talking about is the reason for my statement...
    test
  12. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

^^ u fucking idiot can u read..i said the LAST OLYMPICS AND ...GET THAT...AND IN 2006 IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

kobe is on the team now..but he shot 1-15 in the early games..so he wasn't doing to much...its the defense and dwayne wade that is the difference for this squad not cuz Kobe..whos playing decent
    test
  13. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Barkley would beast Dwight Howard
    test
  14. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Dirk having nightmares cuz wade look like he did 3 years ago. its a wrap for them other niggaz. bron and wade everywhere
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

no Larry Brown is a huge difference also
    test
  16. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

ya true...larry brown is a dick

but barkley missed like 2 shots the whole olympics outta 37 lol ...wtf

howard is a athletic freak..but his game isn't on barkley's level...if howard didn't have that leap or height he'd be nothing ...have u seen his free throws and any shot out past 7 feet its like travis knight bad
    test
  17. Mask2MyFace2

slap the shit out yourself

USA is bout to beat the hell outta them by 25 pts

and ESPN is so funny first it was Greece, then Spain, and now Australia ( don't forget USA was up by 20+ against them too and they let up and they came back to make the score respectable...shit was not a close game as they would have you believe).

they aren't about to lose...especially not to Australia...lol @ them hyping up Andrew Bogut like he gone do something...he aint gone do shit Dwight Howard will push his bitch ass out the lane and off the blocks so quick....it will be the same exact outcome as if he wasn't playing. Wasn't Australia last place in the other bracket? smh and lmao.

Can't wait till wednesday
    test
  18. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lol.

.. shut the fuck up, idiot.
    didn't australia just beat Lithuania?
    .. yep, i believe we did, so get the fuck outta here talking like we can't play basketball.

Brain, we aint gonna beat USA.
    no chance.
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

usa gonna trample ya'll muafuckas. Who is lithuania? Every team irrelevant except usa. usa stand the fuck up
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Iran was last, if Australia was last they wouldn't have advanced.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.