WHY do people think that they KNOW their religion is the truth????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Syn 6, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^ what he said, its widely accepted and i wouldnt call it irrational because that would be the wrong term no matter what i believe. because there is the chance that its fact thus refuting the word irrational and leaving a blank for a more correct term.
    and @ eidel i havent read much of the bible but Jesus' second coming he will guide the people who accepted Christ to heaven, soooooo... theres your answer?
    test
  2. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

actually I think besides judism, christianity is the second oldest
    monothestic religon..
    test
  3. Ediel

Ediel Skep

the dead in christ will rise first....meaning resurrect first....the sinners will rise 2nd......but all eyes will see his return....

you don't go to "paradise" first... are you jehovas witness?? wtf...

yeah, bring out the scriptures... WOW@ you...quote them directly from a regular king james bible.... not a bible that comes directly from your church and has been edited the hell out of.
    test
  4. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

But if you dont 'know your religion is the truth' can you honestly say you have true faith?
    test
  5. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

the big bang might be just a theory...but it's a theory based on at least something. observations of the natural world and quantum physical properties.

the christian god isn't based on anything....it doesn't solve anything....and it just a whole bunch of nothing.....don't you get it?????!!!! christianity is based on a whole lot of nothing...that's why it's irrational...damn...why do have to spell it out for y'all.

do you know your god? what are his properties? what is his nature?

and somebody mentioned that he prays and his prayers get anwsered...please...most of the times it's coincidence...and it can rationally be explained. and what are these miracles you speak of....? mentioning this kind of stuff to an atheist won't sway him...i know that wasn't the purpose of your post, but it's weak to mention miracles to prove that there's a god, cos first you have to prove that there's a god, then you can start assigning those miracles to him
    test
  6. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

born in the middle east doesnt mean ur automatically a muslim , there is communists, athiests, christians, muslims, everythin, thinkin everybody is a muslim there is stupid, or thinkin they ride on camels is stupid, get outside CNN

i live in the middle east, in Lebanon 2 b exact, ya'll think middle east is this camel place with no technology and shit, thats in palestine or iraq, they fucked up, i live in LEbanon, we got everythin, hell we get movies b4 u do and cd's, the point is,the majority are dumb when it comes 2 middle east, where i live, in Beirut, its like 80% muslims, in the Leb Mountains, its like 90% christians, u got everythin, and that applies to Pali also and so on so on...
    test
  7. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

i agreee this time, and besides what kind of god would let himself be tortured that much, and if u believe he is the son of god, what kind of god would he be 2 let his son b tortured like this, i have respect for christians, but when it comes 2 logic, it's utterly stupid
    test
  8. Worm Plasma

lmao stfu

i ment a muslim country in the middle east...like iraq, iran etc.

the point is...if he wasn't born in the us....but iraq...he probably would've been a muslim...so what does that tell you about your religion?
    test
  9. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

thats a good point, a better points would be u r what ur parents are, and u grow with the idea that its the right religion, it just seems, i'onno its like "worship me or go 2 hell" somethin just seems wrong with religions in general, i mean yeh i do believe in god and i do worship allah, but i mean shit gets confusin some times....
    test
  10. Worm Plasma

word

i was raised a muslim...and i was one until i was 18...i then saw the light and turned atheist

there's just too much bullshit dripping from the whole god/religion thing...
    test
  11. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

na i wouldnt switch 2 athiest, maybe its cuz i don really know wht its about and wht it stands for
    test
  12. Worm Plasma

test
  13. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

aight no doubt i bookmarked it ama read it when i get back at night, im out fo now, i repped ur smart ass lmfao,
    peacE daw ama get back at u when i read it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.