Why do people refuse..

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by KingMenace, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

.. to let go of the illusion that their vote counts?

I already know the answer. I just thought it would be interesting to hear what other people have to say. It seems that no matter how many times people vote somebody into office believing it's the "right person," nothing really changes and we continue down the same road to totalitarianism. I have made it clear how I feel about voting. I feel that it is a sham. I feel this way because I am aware of the fact that they always give the people the candidates to choose, and those candidates are always hand-picked and put through the sifting process to ensure they'll be good servants of the people they will potentially be put in power to serve. Those "people" I am referring to are not you and I, but the true powers that be. I am talking about the power brokers that head up the transnational corporations and central banks. I am talking about the old monied families who own the printing presses that print the money and run the world economy. Most people cannot seem to accept the fact that these are the people who are really calling the shots, and that the office of president is really just a puppet position for the public to believe in. Presidents who do not follow the orders of their corporate masters quickly find themselves neck deep in some scandal or done away with altogether. We know what happend to Kennedy for going against his masters and threatening to do away with the Federal Reserve.

Carroll Quigley, who was a former archivist for the New York based Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and mentor to Bill Clinton at Georgetown, released a book in 1966 entitled Tragedy & Hope, which really exposes the inner workings of what Quigley referred to as the "Anglo-American establishment". In this book, Quigley talks about how the elite are working towards the goal of a one world government under the au••••es of the world's central banks and interlocking multinational corporations. Quigley, a staunch globalist, made it known that he had no aversion to this agenda. On page 1247-48 of Tragedy & Hope, Quigley states:

This is clearly what we have today, and have had for a very long time with the two-party duopoly of Democrat and Republican, which are merely to sides of the same coin. Few people in the general public have read the aforementioned book or even heard of Carroll Quigley. Even fewer will pay any attention to Quigley's words and continue to vote as if their pulling of a lever means anything. People like to believe they have a say in their destiny, and it's this illusion that keeps any real change from occurring. As long as people believe they have a say from within the system, the perpetrators will get away everytime while they laugh at you. They know they can install their puppet of their choice every 4-8 years, and once the people get sick of one party, they can vote in the other party without there being any real change. While the face presented to the public may change, the people ruling from being the facade of these "elected officials" never leave office.

A lot of people are really caught up in the Obama craze. They believe this man's endless platitudes about "change" and a new direction for America. All I can do is laugh and shake my head. Most people, because of their immense media indoctrination, see what they truly believe to be a genuine person. I see a complete phony and outright shill who's literally owned by the multinationals, foundations and big banks that fund him. Unlike the current puppet in office, Obama is more articulate, so it's easy for the general public raised on corporate media to believe his words when they are in fact empty and meaningless slogans written up by speechwriters and PR people, who have studied mass psychology and manipulation. People voted for Bush because they liked his image, not understanding that it was a PR creation. Bush grew up in Connecticut and hadn't spent one day of his life up until he was elected living on a farm or being a cowboy. Yet people bought into this image of Bush as some renegade Texan, when everything about him, including his fake Texas accent, is nothing more than a product of a massive PR stunt. The same holds true with Obama and McCain. These people have all been groomed for many years by very powerful and influential people to do what they're doing today.

Bush will be leaving office in January. Maybe I should say he might be leaving office in January, because we know that Bush has signed executive orders that could keep him in office indefinitely in the result of a "national emergency." I would not put a contrived incident occuring around October or Novemeber past these people. Anyway, my point is that though Bush may be leaving office, he will only be leaving superficially, because Bush never made any of his own decisions anyway. Cheney has been the one who has really been running this country (at that level) for the past 8 years, and even Cheney has bosses he must answer to. It's these bosses who have been in power for a very long time, and will remain in power no matter who is propped up for the public's eyes to see.

We are entering some very dark times. Most people would not believe what lies down the road if I was to tell them. If the media doesn't talk about it, then people cannot fathom it -- much like people cannot fathom people on the inside of government blowing up two buildings to blame on some outside boogeyman who was trained and funded by these same people.

People need to learn to see outside of the political structure which was created to entrap their minds. Most people are so polarized by this left vs. right bullshit that they aren't even remotely aware of what's going on. They are living in a media-created reality, fueled by an education system that serves to indoctrinate rather than educate. People see it all in terms of a football game or boxing match. More people would rather root for their team than take a serious concern in their own destiny and their family's destiny.

Your lives and your freedom are in jeopardy, and it's time everyone wakes up and takes a good look around them.
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

Vote Or Die Vote Or Die Vote Or Die
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

you're misguided at best
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

KingMorpheus, have you ever read or heard of The Allegory of the Cave? My question to you is this:

When you are free from the illusion being projected to everyone else, how do you know that the brave new world you now live in isn't also an elaborate illusion?
    test
  5. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

matrix shit^
    test
  6. KingMenace always claims to know the answer; infact he said it in his very first line. Disagreement with him is usually met with, "you aren't ready for the truth" or something belittling like "free your minds". Like John Keats said, "we tend to distrust anything that has a palpable design upon us", and your approach puts me off because it feels more like you are preaching than evoking a discussion.
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i didnt read any of his long ass post but i agree that voting is a waste of time the way things are... the 2 party system is a joke... yea the people run our country which translates to the people get to choose who tells us what to do which translates to the people get to choose who tells us what to do as long as they represent one of the only 2 mega-parties who have the cash to fund a successful campaign. thats about as much freedom as your mommy gives you when she lets you choose your own babysitter.
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

lol@reading that.
    test
  9. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Of course -- Plato's cave. I make reference to it all the time.

The fact is, it is an illusion. It's a matter of seeing through the illusion.
    test
  10. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Right, but the point is that once you have been freed from the cave you have no way of knowing that the world outside of the cave isn't also an illusion. Or, in other words, Zion could have been just as fake as The Matrix.

You're not free. You're just a slave to a different system than the people you're talking about.
    test
  11. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

Every point of view is an illusion, in that it doesn't represent the whole... it's just one way of seeing it. Arguing about whose point of view is RIGHT or WRONG is the part that makes us slaves. It's one thing to share what we see, but in the course of arguing about it we become stuck and enslaved ourselves. Hahaha!

Ultimately, none of this matters at all. Who cares? So what? Empires rise and fall, rise and fall, people are born & die, born & die, and the world spins round and round and round.....
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

what exactly does that mindstate achieve.. besides as a one liner to score with emo girls..
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

you're blind
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

open they eyes to the lies history told foul...
    test
  15. Superman70

Superman70 edited

indeed
    test
  16. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

LOL! That statement wasn't intended to score anything with anybody. (What in the heck are emo girls??... Emotional?)

As far as what it could achieve... well that depends on the person reading it. For some it could be helpful to put things in perspective, to gain some objectivity about something that seems OH SO important.

For others, it would make no difference whatsoever. In which case I would suggest they simply ignore it.
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nah. i'm just realistic.

you & king menace are living in fantasy land. i guess it makes you feel comfortable.
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah ok rich.

go ahead and keep supporting the establishment
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yes sir.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.