why do people dickride marino like he really accomplished a lot.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

who mentioned Romo in this thread anyway? im talkin about Marino. and of course im gonna defend Romo ima cowboys fan u sped lol now my opinion on marino is completely un biased. LMAO u said that the following QBs are better then marino:

aikman
    starr
    warner
    kelly
    namath
    young
    simms
    moon
    tarkenton
    manning
    brady
    bradshaw
    bob griese
    staubach

that is literally the dumbest list i have ever seen

now the ones i left off u might be able to make an argument for. but GOD DAMN that shows u only know their names and not how good they actually played. i dont mean to name call but I can't resist when i see dumbness like that
    test
  2. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

give me a solid reason for every QB on the "dumbest list you ever seen" is not better or just as good as marino...14 reasons im waitin sucka
    test
  3. hYpOconDriAdIcT

all i would have to do is post his stats... and i do mean individual stats and not team stats, like SBs and such because they are team stats and do not apply (i know i just beat u to it)
    test
  4. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Dan Marino is the football equivalent of Dominique Wilkins. He was a "ball hog" so to speak. He was so arrogant that he would not allow his GM to develop a running game. He believed he could win it all without having a running game. That is the same thing as a basketball player that takes 50 shots a game. We never discuss Wilkins, A.I. or anyone else that just ball hogs as the best player ever, yet Marino gets this pass. Its ridiculous, he was an arrogant guy that is at best the fourth best qb of all time after (Elway, Brady, and Manning).
    test
  5. hYpOconDriAdIcT

LMAO dumbest post of the year right here on sooooo many levels... LOL u just called a QB a ball hog and claimed that he had more power then don shula and the GM and he didnt want a running game, like he didnt want a SB ring WOOOW this is why we dont drink the bong water kids... Ive heard good criticisms of Marino but this was truley idiotic

ps... LOL @ ur top 4.. thats hilarious
    test
  6. Cane

Cane New Member

funny how toker disappeared. where is he when he can't win debates against no namers?
    test
  7. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

personal stats count for playoffs and SBs...you dont wanna discuss SBs cause marino has only seen one and lost...lol i got you
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

hash bar >> having to correct the regulars
    test
  9. hYpOconDriAdIcT

so a SB is an individual stat and not a team stat? like only the players who play good in the SB get the ring?

u got stupidity and thats all... i dont wanna discuss SBs for one reason.. if a great QB played on a team that wasnt a SB calibre team, it shouldnt count against him... no one player can win a SB, it takes a whole team playing well and in sync and anyone who says a SB is a personall stat is a retard... along with anyone who says Phil Simms is a better QB the dan marino lol i honestly dont take u seriously
    test
  10. Cane

Cane New Member

You're still talking? You pussied out. You were ok with making a shit ton of replies everywhere but not this one.

That my friends, is being scared. We won, you lost. Piss off already. You're like a mosquito who keeps trying to suck blood from a sweater. Dumbass just doesn't know when to quit.
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Toker sonned the shit out of Cane.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah but it's not like Marino played on loosing teams every year of his career, finished his career with a winning record, 1 loosing season, 10 playoff trips. His team had to be doing something right around him. Not like he was Vinny Testaverde status and played on loosing teams most of his career or Jim Everett, or even Warren Moon who had a career winning percentage of 500. Marino was something like 143-97, his team had to be doing something right
    test
  13. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yes thats true... my only point is that QBs shouldn't get all the credit when a team wins or all the blame when they lose...

Marino needed help from his running game\rest of team.. in his 10 career playoff loses he averaged 43 pass attempts per game... thats just too much
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah but they are the team leader, games can be won or loss with their decisions. Take a look at Favre for example and some of those playoff losses. His 5 interceptions lost that game, him just chucking it up in the air for grabs and getting it picked lost the game, and most recently against the Giants his pick cost them the game. Marino's playoff losses, he didn't have great games, he may have had 2 or 3 where he didn't play bad but got the loss.

He only averaged 4 more pass attempts per game in the playoffs then the regular season. You can't say Marino isn't responsible for any of the playoff losses when clearly some of them he had a bad game
    test
  15. hYpOconDriAdIcT

not in all games in the playoffs.. in the losses... in the playoff games they won he averaged over 10 less pass attempts... but u right.. he was not a great playoff QB... I rate him so highly because he was the best pure passer to ever play imo.
    test
  16. Cane

Cane New Member

Punterceptions™

A QB can play amazingly and lose the game. Just like he can play horrible and somehow win. He's just one position of over 20.
    test
  17. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Get a good read people. This is the cliche type bullshit that will get your submitted sports articles laughed at and thrown away forever leaving you unemployed and useless [funny]
    test
  18. Cane

Cane New Member

lmao

i don't ever expect you to explain your bullshit. you're always too scared to actually debate with someone. you get too mad and lord knows we don't need you breaking your computer again.

so i guess maybe it's best you remain a coward
    test
  19. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

[funny]

I sonned Cane bad. He all mad as shit right now haha
    test
  20. Cane

Cane New Member

That's what I thought.

Don't punch your monitor again tox. Remember how badly we all made fun of you for it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.