Why do nikkas post pictures of themselfs when its like 98% males in here (REDUX)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Brahmio Leone, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahmio Leone

Brahmio Leone C'era Una Volta...

sodium's thread resurrected...

[​IMG]

^ the great sergio leone's tomb near practica di mare, italy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another reply in the thread caught my eye...

narcissism and attention-seeking definitely play a role, but i don't think it has much to do with "homosexuality"

like dolla said, there is an appeal made to the 2% with open arms willing to welcome any compliment tossed

and, some others like to instigate clowning sessions so that they can release some aggression ala double ML and nislanif aka. black soultan. whenever they post their pictures, i get the sense that they're quietly saying to the audience, "say somethin, nigga... say somethin". it's as if they search out a reason to snap back. could be wrong, but that's the energy i feel from their way.

what up, sodium! post some more thoughts... i usually like reading what you have to say
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

brah, u are a dazzling personality and physical presence.

u should be able 2 have any woman u wish.
    test
  3. Brahmio Leone

[funny], i just now came from j-nyce's audio emcee hookups thread and had similar thoughts for the both of you

rich, i often find you too generous with your silver tongue, but i genuinely appreciate your kind words

beauty, in all its forms, resides within the beholder's eyes and ears, and it's a blessing to my maslow's hierarchical need of love/belonging that i have pairs like yours gracing this planet's surface that will accept me for who i am
    test
  4. Andre12

Andre12 New Member

Toight like a tiger.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I rarely post with the desire to get people clownin' so I can clown back. I don't need to post to do that, people will clown dead air on here and are absolute pussies offline. Usually, if I post a pic of myself it's for one of these reasons:

1. Boredom
    2. It's a particularly good picture of myself
    3. The value has nothing to do with me or the pic but what it depicts (an event I'm at, something I'm doing, or what I'm wearing like when I bought that new suit).
    or 4 (the biggest one) I like how a pic turned out and want to show it to people.

Never is it because I think I look particularly good. The vast majority of the women on here are at least 10 years younger than me and not black. I'm only into black girls and for the last five years, the SAME black girl.

The question I think isn't why do guys post pics of themselves, because the answer is simple: It's a pic. You post 'em. That's why you have digital cameras. The REAL question is why do people feel so insecure about themselves that they MUST clown other people's pics, other people's motives, or what other people say?

Case in point: I post a pic of myself in a suit at a job, a random negro show up outta nowhere thinkin' I'm braggin' because I have a job at fuckin' thirty. [dunno]

Or you're right. Some people may just be gay. Personally, I think Brah's into men (largely because he posts pics of other men and calls them sexy), so if he were to post a pic of himself in an all-dudes forum (and to be sure, this is not an all dudes forum) I might say that would be due to being gayish or what not. I could be wrong. However, 100 thousand members and jai-z is the only gay one? doubtful.

I'm rambling. It's late.
    test
  6. Brahmio Leone

i've thought about this too

there have to be other genuinely homosexual members out there, but i'm not one of them

i wouldn't begrudge another thinking i was though as it is a reasonable conclusion to come to
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

This site does have 100,000 members.

It has 75,000 aliases.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.