why do Muslims honor the poor treatment of their women?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol @ execution. that girl bangin'.

have you ever thought of it from the perspective of the woman. what if it is her choice to cover up, and take pride in her body so much so that she only shows it to those she deems fit.

and i agree with you, men lust regardless. but to a lesser extent when they see a woman covered modestly compared to say that chick on track and field. looking at her pants automatically make you want to think lustful thoughts.

you say you found christ when you were searching. but christianity brings forward the seven deadly sins right. you know the first of them right. lust.

that's all i'm getting at. if there is a way to not ELIMINATE lust (which would be impossible), but to decrease it, why not?

i actually asked 7 hijabis yesterday when i was playing basketball, because they come and watch. i asked them if they are being forced to wear this, to which they replied "nobody is forcing us, my hijab is between me and God, so what anybody else says is of no value".

and yes, there are many muslim men in the world who think male domination is oligatory in a relationship, which i think is bullshit.

btw, alias, when you asked that question and found the answer to be christ, what was in the answer? ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

lol 2 this nigga nu'maan basically saying that girl is a whore for dressing in "lusftul" pants for track and field

she is a whore because she shows her hair too?

why do they have to rock the hood and cover up their hair? women hair is too "lustful" in islam?
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuck you talkin' about. when did i say that.
    read it. i was merely pointing out the fact of men having lustful thoughts moreso when they see a hot chick in tight pants as compared to a modestly dressed chick.

tell me, please, when i called that bitch a whore. she's training, i don't expect her to train in a fuckin' ninja outfit son ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

so is she wrong for wearing "lustful" pants?

is she wrong for showing her hair?

please explain to me again why hair is considered "too lustful"

you keep dodging that
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

is she wrong for wearing lustfult pants? imo, no because she is training.

is she wrong for showing her hair? imo again, no.

and why is hair considered "lustful"? imo, hair is not considered lustful. it's just hair for fucks sake ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

then why is hair required to be covered with a hood if not an all out burka. I stay seeing muslim girls with the hood covering up the hair. obviously theres a reason they are covering their hair up.

and if its not lustful to show hair and wear pants (it doesnt make her a whore) in this scenario why is hair and pants "lustful" in other scenarios?
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

prior to the sex raved arab and pervrted euro-gentile, our Afrikan wome were naked... we didnt rape or belittle them, they were free... now, under euro litterate education/culture, they cant even wear a tight skirt! shame on yawl boy fuckin christians! lol we had many wives now we have nothin but hoes (in the name of jesus)... thanks.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

to answer your first question, no it isn't a REQUIREMENT per sae to cover your hair being a muslim woman. nowhere in the Qur'an does it mention the covering of the hair. may i point you to a surah in the Qur'an addressing the dress code for the believers.

dressing modestly, therefore, is a trait of the believing men and women. the minimum requirements for a woman's dress is to lengthen her garment (33:59) and to cover her chest. tyrannical arab traditions have given a false impression that a woman must be covered from head to toe; such is not a Qur'anic or islamic dress.

it is similar to the crescent and the star, known to be an islamic symbol. no, it is the ottomans who bought that in, and nowadays it is the symbol that represents islam. it's stupid, really.

eliminate the hair part from your question, and we are left with the pants. the pants she is wearing obviously show the nice figure of her legs, which can be considered lustful no matter what scenario you are in. that is my point.

for instance, let me ask you a question. the photo of that athlete you put up, looking at her in those tight pants, you don't think lustful thoughts? you gotta be homo not to, she's fuckin' hot.

it's a different scenario, she has to wear that to train, but chicks don't HAVE to wear tight clothes on the streets. but by all means, they can if they want to. that is all i'm saying.

anything else? ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

whoa!

I'd like to know what you have to say to that, Nu'maaN.

You need to speak on this too, christian Alias3000.

Sorry, can't let you kids engage in semantics and ignore the truth.
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you talkin' about not wearing clothes like they had a choice back then. all the cotton they picked went to their masters.

like being naked and free is a good thing, no wonder why africa has the largest population of aids infested people.

but on a serious note, the human body is a beautiful thing. it's when they get decorated into whorish outfits that it fucks up. and according to sizzla (if he is serious), he should be walking around naked and not worry about indecent exposure laws ...

[turn] ...
    test
  11. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

this is plain ignorance. many wives? God gave Adam ONE WIFE. this multitude of wives is some perverted Babylonian bullshit dog. no offense.

and yes, women WERE naked until the stupidity of Eve caused the fall of mankind to understand knowledge before God and grabbed a bush to cover themselves out of embarrassment.

the European man is not the start of the Christian faith. they may have used it in a perverted way, but that don't make the message within perverted.

What Holy book do you subscribe to if I may ask?
    test
  12. Alias3000

It WAS a good thing until mankind ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

This is the way of mankind since his fall from God's grace. until we return to following God's way, we will forever be sick minded and empty souled.
    test
  13. Alias3000

...And this is the carnel way of thinking, NOT God's way. Bloodshed of another to make a point was never God's way. it's Satan's way. God's wrath is built in, hence the term Karma. you kill, you will be killed. simple.
    Radical Muslims like yourself think fearmongering, war, suicide bombings are needed to get your point across, they are not. all Carnel ways of thinking and handling conflict in this world are of Satan, NOT God. hence, the phrase
    "let go and let God" that Christians use a lot. real Christians that is.

God says "don't fear them that kill the body(suicide bombers, muderers, etc..) but fear him that can kill the soul AND the body"...

that's powerful shit right there.
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

im not a muslim. just radical.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

radical muslim? don't use the image of islam portrayed in the media these days to call us radical muslims. if you are a radical, you can't be a muslim. simple as that. i don't sit here and call all christians crusaders now do i.

labels ...

[turn] ...
    test
  16. Alias3000

fair enough, but when you look at the world, real Christians overshadow the radical idiot "christians" and we make it known. why then can't real Muslims speak out and stand up against the radical muslims in the same fashion? the view of islam is being tainted by the idiots that overshadowing your true nature. don't you agree?
    test
  17. Alias3000

oh ok. a thug with no direction.

thanks for playing.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

man if i had the means to eliminate the radicals from using islam as a shield, i would. the radicals are large in number, but do not overshadow the good muslims.

i think one of the major problem lies within the media. not all the problems, just the main ones. i'm not saying there are no radicals out there, all i'm saying is the better of us do not get the same limelight as the radicals.

when's the last time you read an article where islamic and terrorist weren't written in the same sentence. it sucks really. there are many muslim leaders who speak out against the useless ones who just got the status because of a beard.

i suggest you check out some sheikh hamza yusuf if you have some spare time man. ever the eloquence, a great speaker and a perfect role model for the muslims these days.

stay up ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

or maybe not everything i say on the internet is 100% serious, and you're just too busy fear mongering to see that.

what do i win?
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

90% of your religion consists of sunday christians who behave no differently from the average atheist yet think they are going to heaven because they say sorry at church each week. and that is a statistic handed down to me directly from GOD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.