why do Muslims honor the poor treatment of their women?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

so i take it you're african? who else would join the nation with those radical racial beliefs. it is a distorted version of islam to win the votes of the blacks in the states. but may i ask, what stopped you from joining?

beyond mad. they are fucked up beings who use religion as their excuse to exercise their lack of intellect and intense love for male domination. as you stated, it is no where in the Qur'an.

lol @ them being muslims who were burying their daughters. it was in the arab jahiliya (ignorance) age that the arabs, not muslims, arabs were burying their daughters. and it wasn't like pre-islam there was nobody opposing this. yes, they were. Zayd ibn Amr, the cousin of Umar ibn al-Khattab were among many who were famous for opposing female infanticide.

you say you have read the Qur'an, so you must remember this verse?

"When the female infant, buried alive, is questioned - for what crime was she killed; when the scrolls are laid open; when the World on High is unveiled; when the Blazing Fire is kindled to fierce heat; and when the Garden is brought near - Then shall each soul know what it has put forward. So verily I call (at-Takwir: 8-15).

The Qur'an warned those who had practised this sinful custom that should they not repent for their unjust refusal of their daughters' lives, their personal records of deeds would be tainted with murder.

okay, Masoumeh Ebtekar, the first vice president of Iran. yes, Iran. Pakistan used to have a female president Bhenazir Bhutto. she got assasinated just last year, not because of her female status, but due to uncountable corruption charges.

in the past several decades, many countries in which muslims are a majority, including Indonesia, Pakistan (as i stated above), Bangladesh, and Turkey, have been led by women. nearly one-third of the Parliament of Egypt also consists of women.

next time you talk to a woman in the full ninja outfit, ask her - have you been forced to wear this by the men in your household. see what they say. the Qur'an encourages women to cover parts of the body that SHOULD be covered. so this doesn't include the face, the hands, etc. as believed by many.

lol @ arranged marriages. it's become a custom, almost culture to arrange their kids marriage with others in some countries. it has it's positives, because you know the background of the family, less divorces, etc. but then again, it sucks and i think the whole arranged marriage shit should be obselete by now. it is not an islamic thing, merely a cultural ritual practised.

i'd be attracted to a woman who dressed modestly, more than the bitch dressed in a mini.

the term moderate muslims has been played out more than the "milli" beat. it came into play because of the term "extremist" muslims. fuck them. there is no moderate, or extremist. if you are muslim, by definition you should be moderate. “There is no Compulsion in Religion” (Al Qur’ān, 2:256). that's the muslim path, the middle path. as Prophet Muhammad taught: “…Aim for what is right, follow a middle path, and head for the goal in the morning, evening and some of the night and you will reach the goal.” (Bukhari)

brother, i hate the radical cunts beyond comprehension. radicals are like soulja boy in hip hop, fuckin' up the image. but for those who don't know hip hop. learn islam and you will know the real from the fake. the rakims from the souljah boys. just trying to keep it in context to the board lol.

that "ignorant" statement was directed to radium, not you.

i think you got it twisted with sikhism.

i never said it didn't. i just said it didn't hold as much weight as other important laws in islam.

nice try, you were good until this point.

fuck, that took a while man ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol You can't just make up facts to help support your beliefs. That's not what it says in the Qur'ran...
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

nu'maan come on doggy its just some jeans

how are jeans too revealing according to islam though

I'm sorry

but...

LOL
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

quick question

why do you suppose people began wearing clothes?
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

^To protect their johnson's from giant mosquitoes...
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

why don't we just have a coat of fur, then? how come even in climates where clothes are not physically needed, we still feel the need to cover up?
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

Word...
    test
  8. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

we can not forget who the people are who founded Islam... heathens. they were sun woshiping ungodly uncivilized heathens. not to mention, Hellenizm did effect Islam in the same way that it effected the rest of the world. Islam came under the influence of deception right along with the rest of the Adamic civilization. their concept of the here after, God, man, woman, Truth, as with all things were altered by the Greco-Roman world. so, just like with the theological vision shared by the other major religions, Islam also has its issues. being insecure with how a woman dresses (in moderation) herself is only one validation of the warped ideal that men developed after the fall of Adam and the rise of the satanic seed... Islam was not spared.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

pain, it doesn't mention in the Qur'an the age of Aisha when she married the Prophet. however, according to traditions, hadith as we call it, it has been proven that she was not the age you mentioned.

Maulana Muhammad Ali was the first Islamic scholar directly to challenge the notion that Aisha was aged six and nine, respectively, at the time of her nikah and consummation of marriage. in the booklet Prophet of Islam, which was later incorporated in 1948 as the first chapter of his book Living Thoughts of the Prophet Muhammad, he writes in a lengthy footnote as follows:

i do not believe blindly, if that is what you are claiming, and i'm not making up facts to support my beliefs.

lol, i'm talking about the tight demin jeans that wake up the beast downstairs the minute you see them. how you fit in them jeans, apple bottom jeans, those types lol. i love them, but i won't want my wifey strutting around in tight denim in public, because i know how much other men love them.

it's not hypocritical, it's just that i don't want others thinking perverted thoughts about my wife. that is all ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

see this is why ive been calling you insecure in addition to also regarding women as property. Feeling bad about other men even just looking at "your" woman and feeling its your right to determine how she should dress her own body.

and if she refuses you shame her into thinking she is a whore....because she wears some jeans...

thats your beliefs and your entitled to them but you must see that the roots underneath are strung around insecurity and a sense of women as property
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

doesn't make sense from an evolutionary point of view... we had a perfectly good coat of fur at one point to 'protect our johnsons from big mosquitoes.' we wouldn't have shed that coat if protection was our only concern.

we also wouldn't feel the need to cover up females' breasts and in the case of some cultures, their hair/faces as well. do you think its simply coincidence that every area in our western culture that is considered explicit not to cover (tits, ass, dick, pussy) are all sexual devices?
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

refusal of not dressing modestly is not an automatic whore status. dressing like a whore is considered whore status. there is a major difference. denim is not whorish at all, unless it's from 'fuck-my-jeans.com' lol.

back to the topic at hand though, you can call it what you want - insecurity, etc. i wouldn't mind my wife wearing denim, aslong as it looks nice, modest, and hot at the same time. i have no problem with that. but everybody has a preference, and mine is that a lady dresses modestly. however, if she doesn't want to and wants to wear jeans like that, i'm not going to force her not to and label her a whore.

you're reaching and you know it, you just aching to find a fault within a muslim. i know, it hurts ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

it's natural to be possessive over your wife/husband.. human beings are a pair-bonding species.. meaning we are naturally inclined to long term monogamous relationships.

however, we are also an oversexed species living in a huge, diverse society.. to the point that some measures in order to prevent overstimulation among strangers are necessary, in order to maintain a peaceful society without too much sexual rivalry or conflict.

most (successful) cultures tend to agree on the principle that some amount of modesty is needed.. the muslims with their burkas just have a stricter form of the very same principle that causes you and your wife/girlfriend to put on clothes each morning.
    test
  14. Radium

Radium f k

reggie ...you sound like 300 years old right now
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Nu'Maan. I gotta give you credit for staying "cool". most muslims I encounter are rigid and dare not discuss these things. i will respond to your Q's in a minute. gotta move a dresser in the bed room.
    test
  17. Alias3000

yes, I'm black. I'm being real honest when I tell you, I dared myself to question "God, who are you and will you please reveal yourself to me?". simple enough. and not even a week prior to me joining the nation of Islam, I got a strong sign and eversince then, I've been following Christ.

fair enough.

Ok.

yes, I've read it. I understand your point.

cool. more research material. thanks

that's debatable.

will respond to the rest a little later tonight.
    test
  18. Radium

Radium f k

question:

is this girl dressed like a whore/not "modest" enough

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

*showing arms and face [-4 points]

*showing calves and ankles [-3.5 points]

*showing hair [-8 points]

*showing midriff [unforgivable sin]

*wearing tight pants [execution]
    test
  20. Alias3000

oh wow, that chick is HOT!

Mankind was created to enjoy god's creations, not cover them up.

Muslims Men actually think they can control lustful behavior by covering up their women. it does not work. Men lust regardless. that's our nature...to to be attracted and procreate with healthy, fit, women. this is my beef with Mulism women having to wear a Burka. it's rooted in Male domination by Muslim men and you cannot deny that Nu'Maan.

speak on it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.