why do Muslims honor the poor treatment of their women?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

:screwy:

It's just sick how the Muslim guy beheaded his wife at that TV station in Buffalo. and then the other Muslim guy who burned his 2 daughters alive in Dallas for wanting to wear jeans. and how they throw acid on their women Muslim countries just because they want to go to school. and many other harsh penalties to Mulsim women like it's an accepted bloodlust going on within the Muslim culture.

Why does the Qu'ran promote this type of behavior?
    test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Does the Qu'ran promote this type of behavior, or is it radicals twisting the Qu'ran so that it promotes this type of behavior?
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

that's what I'm tryign to find out. the moderate Muslims appear to be too chickenshit to step up and be the majority. it's almost as if Islam is base on fear.
    test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

at my school all the muslim girls dress up in long skirts and the hood/head wrap thing

I'm like damn some of them look good too but then the clothes kill that. I guess they just want to attract muslim men or people who wouldnt be swayed by simple things like a nice body (mind you we are all in our 20's....is it wrong to show off your body at 20)

but then that speaks on the religion's mentality and how closed off they are to the rest of us. Its like they don't even give a fuck about being with us and would rather just be among themselves.

My thing is ultimately that

Let the girls wear skinny jeans.

This would make me like islam I think.

There was this girl named Sabah always used to stare at me/flirt with me but she rocked the long jean skirt and the black hood

I feel lightweight shallow to say this but...that was not it. If Sabah had the skinny jeans...I would steal her from islam.
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

i guess muslim dudes have a great fear that their women might leave their bum assess so they make them dress up in a way thats gon turn off other men from other cultures. You see how bummy and swagless that mentality is?
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

and dont even try to say that thats only "radical islamd" because I see this everywhere at my school
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i like muslims because they don't just talk shit like every other religion

they follow through on their crazy words with action
    test
  8. TheReturn

Lol, obviously it isn't just radicals who wear the head covers and stuff, but ain't no moderate Muslims burning their own daughters for wanting to wear jeans. That's what I meant by radical.
    test
  9. Radium

Radium f k

theres no way a moslim going to justify to me thats its ok to force your daughters/wives/girlfriends to rock a head cover and a long ass skirt

let that girl breathe she wants to be free let sabah breathe and rock the skinny jeans and show that you feel me? that thing
    test
  10. TheReturn

Lol, hell yeah I feel that. But I'm saying, wearing a head cover isn't radical to them. It's normal. It's radical to us, because no one here wants to wrap up in a head scarf just to go outside and check the mail.

However, burning your daughters because they disagree with traditional wear IS radical, and I think both sides would agree with that. Unless you're a radical of course, then it would be normal to you.
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

The reasons for rocking the head cover and the long skirt is to hide the female body! like though the female body is something to be be ashamed of - or to hide? what type of dumb ass thinking is that? that was a bummy ass insecure dude with nooooo swag who thought of that. you know no women would have ever thought of some dumb ass shit like that because a woman's whole life is beauty and the celebration of beauty...

do moslum men have to wear uniforms too? no only the women because they fear other cultures taking their women from them as though they were somehow property of them

I am going to LOL at this in 2 seconds.... ..... .... (LOL)

I also understand the point you're trying to make and obviously you're right but even so-called "non-radical" islam be on some wack ass/ignorant shit. I swear to everything muslim men have zero swag
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

i swear please allah send a muslim guy in this thread so i can clown on him hard right now over this shit
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

only thing allah is going to send you is anthrax
    test
  14. Radium

Radium f k

I'm sure he understands where I'm coming from with this
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

As far as I can see it was a method of eliminating sexual objectification of women, which is a problem on most modern cultures, including our own.

I don't condone/believe in it, but that's the justification I've heard that has made the most logical/ethical sense...
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how can you ask such a stupid question without even attempting to read the Qu'ran in the first place.

to answer your question, no. the Qur'an doesn't promote this behaviour. if anything, islam was bought in at a time where they were burying their women in arab lands. islam stopped this inhumane act. this extreme behaviour is more cultural than anything.

females are encouraged to go to school, gain an education. the only reason they wear clothes that don't define their body structure is not to tempt other men. if you have something valuable you cover it, we value our sisters.

i, myself haven't read anywhere in the Qur'an or Hadith (sayings of the Prophet) where it is made obligatory on the woman to cover their full body in the burqah (the ninja outfit), but it has been stated to wear clothes that do not define the body structure of the female.

all that honour killing shit is ridiculous and is condemned in islam. it's against every aspect of the religion.

go. i know you're gonna come at me with some ignorant bullshit, but if you want to discuss maturely, i will try my best to answer your queries or comments.

you guys thank god for internet message forums, coz i know in real life you cunts won't dare utter shit against islam infront of a muslim.

cowards ...

[turn] ...
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^I would/have.

Mohammed was a pedophile.

Aisha was like 8.

That wasn't even condoned from a culturally relative perspective...
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

aisha was not 8 ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

you make your women (by the way you don't actually own them in case you didnt know) wear clothes that are deliberately designed to suppress the female body.

What is your problem with the female body?

please please explain to me

my whole thing is two points

1. you have no swag

2. only people with no swag would want to suppress the female body instead of glorify/appreciate the female body

God made it right? did God not make it beautiful? you have no swag.

Trying to suppress the beauty of a female comes out of insecurity in a man. A woman would have never ever invented that stupid rule because a woman would never be ashamed of her body unless made to do so.

LOL @ a bunch of ugly swagless muslim dudes teaching their women to be ashamed of themselves

IF you say that the reason for forcing them to dress like that (suppress their body) is because its a sign of loyalty/devotion to their man then how-come-why the same rules don't apply for the men? you have no swag lets just face it.
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

if its good enough for the prophet then it's good enough for me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.