Why do many poems get slept on?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Oni Mag, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

i constantly look and there are ppl with 2 replies on the bottom of the page with excellent poems. Whats up?
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

u could respond to them......people are just lazy..i dont know what there problams are...everyone wants responses to their posts but wont take the time out to reply to others...it really gets on my nerves..i try to peep everyone in here....
    test
  3. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

yeah, i'lll do tha same
    test
  4. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

i try to reply to all of them, but there are just so many new posts its hard to reply to all..
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Givin feedback is the big thing. Like lpoet said, mad people come up in here everyday and drop a poem, but dont eva reply to anything.

It's not about postin ya poems all the time. Show love
    test
  6. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

i stopped replying/posting way back out of bitterness...cuz i was real judgemental of folks' work...cuz it wasn't what i was used to seeing in the realm...

nowadays if i find myself in these parts i try to reply according to how much i post...and i usually cater to those posts that have 0-5 replies
    test
  7. Sweet Kandi

Sweet Kandi New Member

I wrote something but after I posted it I realized I was in my sisters name. Brb

~Stina~
    test
  8. Stina Da Beanah

Stina Da Beanah ~StinaZ~ BACK!!!

I do wish people would respond to mine because I don't know if they understand or if they just flat out think that i'm out of my mind.

~Stina~
    test
  9. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

Really, i give feedback to maybe 3 poems every 2 days which i know isn't alot, but i'm only on the net for like 20 minutes at a time usually so i check my other posts and then in free time give feedback.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.