why do liberals hate america?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Your Idol, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

open ended question. too much freedom?
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i suppose it's an illogical reason?
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

not too much freedom. we HATE yer freedums.
    test
  4. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

I was a Marxist-Leninist until I got tired of being an elitist tard.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol @ your life
    test
  6. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

liberals don't hate america... your question is kinda like saying why don't republicans have a college degree or why don't republicans have all their teeth...

if you want to have an open and honest conversation you might want to start with a question that is based in truth instead of generalizations
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

because jesus loves america and liberals hate jesus. enemies by association.
    test
  8. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

test
  9. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

lol@too much freedom.

Anyone thinking the United States of America represents the epitome of freedom on earth has obviously never left the country.
    test
  10. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

^hahaha.... true

I dont really think liberals hate america,i think they hate our government...? If your liberal is the same definition of my liberal... i often confuse liberal for "left wing" or "green-party type".... different,or pretty much in the same category? And i dont honestly understand the term "conservative republican"....what makes the republican conservative...i dunno if anyone can explain the differences to me,id really like to know (being dead serious,sorry lol)....
    test
  11. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

It's nonsensical political maneuvering. Conservatives are by nature evasive, so rather than face genuine criticisms head on they have to resort to purposely misinterpreting them.

Thus,

Criticism of war policy becomes criticism of the troops
    Criticism of government policy becomes hatred of the country
    Criticism of Israel becomes Nazi-level anti-semitism
    Criticism of police brutality becomes criticism of every police officer
    Criticism of free market capitalism becomes you promoting communism and loving Cuba.

and so on and so on.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^well put man, reminds me of bill oriely

lol america doesnt even have left wing politics, what they call left wing is approximately on par with canadas most right wing party

the opposite actually, liberals are tryna get more freedom in the mix. most left wing parties simply want life style choices to not be illegal whereas conservatives try to make everyone different (life style wise) from them a criminal. right wingers they will fight their stance to the death even when irrefutable evidence is provided that they are doing more damage then good. example, i hate to used it but... pot is illegal and thus creating a source of crime, see prohibition for an example how how, why and what would happen if it were legalized. tons of economists have pointed this out and the tax benefits and revenue that could be earned, but it falls on deaf ears

lol @ americans thinking they have freedom
    test
  13. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

liberals and progressive republicans (neo conservatives) are for larger government and less freedom. although the liberals have a more gun ho attitude towards it believing the government can make better decisions with your money and your life that you can ie socialized health care and the fairness doctrine. both republicans and democrats have been against the legalization of marijuana before and since the inception of the drug czars.
    test
  14. liquid`acid

^yeah i dont follow american politics at all, thats why i generalized it down to left wing and right wing parties
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

I don't live in America....

But I hate America's government ....

And I find American people are generally egotistical ...

Whenever I meet an american outside of america, I can sense that they feel they should be worshiped.

So do I hate "America"? .... Probably ....but I know it's just a section of earth under occupation with human beings that are no different than me......so "america" is just a concept in ppl's minds....and it makes "americans" act fucked up.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

^reminds me of what immortal tech said "i love the place im living but hate the people in charge"

i feel similarly of canada, i feel like the 'concept' of the place is great but the reality of it kinda sucks

sorta like communism, sounds great but the reality sucks
    test
  17. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

that's probably the feeling in inadequacy in the face of superiority.
    test
  18. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

What superiority?

Wake up. What are we #1 in that deserves to be celebrated?

Freedom of press? We're number 36 according to Reporters Without Borders

Democracy? According to the (Libertarian) magazine The Economist, we clock in at #18

American typically prides itself on economic freedom and the free market, but according to the (conservative) Wall Street Journal and (conservative) Heritage Foundation, we're not #1 in that either.

The Economist also ranks us at #13 in terms of Quality of Life.

The list can go on and on.

I think that history has shown us that this type of illogical nationalism mostly manifests itself when the country is in decline. Reality is thrown out the window and is replaced with a host of jingoistic platitudes, flag waving, and a collective "we're number one" mind state that considers any counterargument to be treasonous (hence, the creation of this thread).
    test
  19. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

and after all that, you failed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.