Why do females fight over dudes?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Alias3000, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Damn alias is lame
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I'm sexist for tryna find out why females is fighitng over dudes these days like MMA matches?....lol....Ooookay
    test
  3. Alias3000

Now see, this^ is how most guys view females that scrap over dudes. I'm trying to be that guy whose looking deeper. maybe it's a psychological issue afterall. maybe yall are crazy like he says. but I don't wanna believe it.
    test
  4. Alias3000

+1 Galatea.

I'm just tryna learn.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...jealousy and trying to prove that one woman is better than the other would be my guess, and proving so, by beating her opponent to a pulp...then again, I could be wrong...
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i dont think girls actually scrap over guys like that offline

i dont think they really fighter over a guy who has been with one of them either.. rather one on the field who isn't in play as of yet

i split up a friendship once, best friends till i came along.. it was kind of a shame, i had no idea i was that valuable to either of them until after the fact..

i wont lie either, i got a pretty big ego boost out of it too
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...welcome back!!!!!! :funny:

....that would mean picking a neutral guy to prove a point, if I understand correctly...

...every action has a reaction and girls normally have rules, which revolve around their closest friends not getting involved with their bfs.
    test
  8. liquid`acid

thank you my friend

i dont know if they do it just to prove a point, i think it just kinda happens and they dont dela with it well. ive been in competition with buddies over a girl before and we have a 'may the best man win' attitude towards it all that doesn't end in hard feelings

and those rules are all generally ignored despite their existence, guys have rules too like 'don't date/fuck your friends ex until a certain amount of time has passed' yet we generally tend to ignore it if we've encountered even the remotest dry spell in the pussy dept.
    test
  9. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Girls fight over dudes when em don`t have any bigger problems.
    test
  10. Alias3000

I see. so pride and respect play a big part in females fighting over dudes.

glad you cleared that up for me because I thought they did it for the same reasons guys did it/.
    test
  11. Alias3000

No. I think you're right. women can be more competitive in that manner than dudes.

Looks, fashion, and reputation are all very important to females but not neccessarily to guys.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...sometimes I think women dress alike just to irritate each other...same with the looks aspect...of course not all women fall into the sheep category...

...competitive-wise, yeah, you're absolutely right...and it amazes me, how guys can be competitors, but push comes to shove, they'll always stick together, meanwhile women will be assessing their competition and be in each other's hair as soon as possible...weird how that works out...

...and I'm probably babbling again...:funny:
    test
  13. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Because women are emotional beings. End of story. That's the reason behind almost ANY decision a woman makes.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Galatea is a smart lady..she owned up this thread. she is emo too, but she is more passive aggressive i guess..

and temp has the mouth of a construction worker..which means shes pretty damn direct. i respect that in a woman a lot if it doesnt cross over certain borders.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

lol at Gala being emo.. not even close unless she had a drastic life overhaul since i last spoke with her
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

most females and males are emotional, but how do they say..the fruits come in all shapes and colors..
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...I don't know if I ever went emo, tbh. Perhaps you think so because of a thread I once posted about feeling a bit down? :idk:

...nothing drastic happened since we last spoke, but I'm looking forward of catching up though...:funny:
    test
  18. UnbrokeN

..who isnt emotionl at times, i know I am...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.