Why do females fight over dudes?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Alias3000, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

simple question. yall suppose to be the cooler heads that prevail. us dudes are the ones that end up scrapping over pussy.

are yall scrapping over dick?...lol
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Sometimes, the dick is THAT good... don't hate us on good dick dudes... :funny:
    test
  3. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

No way. Now I'll fight a girl.. but not because a dude cheated on me with her. He's not even worth that fight.
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

It's not like that...especially if it concerns an ex who is in denial when her used to be man has moved on. This girl was working my last nerve. I didn't fight the girl but I let her know to stay in her place. Haven't had problems w/ her since.
    test
  5. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Ain't y'all seen that Beyonce movie?
    test
  6. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

LOL^^^
    omg obsessed?
    is thats what it was called...sooo bad.

I have never personally fought over a dude simply because it's not worth it, nor do I think I ever will.
    test
  7. LeopardSpots

LeopardSpots New Member

waste of time.
    test
  8. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Yeah Lala that's it, I had to sit through it once, FML
    test
  9. Alias3000

+1:funny:
    test
  10. Alias3000

nice dodge, but that's not the question. answer the question.
    test
  11. Alias3000

yall not answering the question.

WHY...DO..FEMALES...FIGHT OVER...DUDES...???
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...you'll have to pose that question to bimbosapiens, who actually fight over dudes...no female poster here is that dumb.
    test
  13. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Hm I know a chick whom crushed a bottle @ bar to some chick`s head that was talking to her husband...she was on pills and booze but anyway...em got married and got 2 kids but that dude was never really there for her. And finally when she went 2 job em divorced...

Some bartender wrote me an absurd message @ facebook accusing me about stupid shits
    about a guy that I haven`t even met, whom just liked my drawings...I answered her "oh I`m sorry, whatever, blah blah"

If a guy was stupid enough to cheat on me I wouldn`t be stupid enough 2 give him the egoboost and entertaiment of that. But I guess sometimes when chicks get drunk testotherone rolls over them and them start to act like guys?
    test
  14. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

You also asked if we personally fought over dick. So I did answer part of your question.

I don't think the women are fighting over the dude as much as they are fighting because of the knock to their pride.
    test
  15. Alias3000

you can generalize. don't act like none of your female freinds never fought over a dude. sheesh.

yall acting real shady and stuck up right now.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...shady?

....stuck up?

...why don't you say that you're having cravings of women fighting over you, but they never do.

I never fought with another girl/woman for the satisfaction of keeping a man, nor will I ever do so in the future.

...get your head out of the primitive ses-pool.
    test
  17. Alias3000

it's so pimitive that it's happening every single day in our public schools but since you live in a bubble you can't see that. I'm just tryna figure out WHY it's such a phenomena now.

It used to be the guys fighting over girls now you have girls scrapping over dudes like it's nothing.

Now get with reality. if you live in Class A suburbia I can understand if you and your little friends have never done it or seen it ever in life before but trust me it's happening a whole damn lot.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

The thing is, I don't get why any girl or woman would stoop so low as to be so basic and primitive to fight over a dude...I see it as a pointless and wasteful, not to mention shameful act of violence upon another human being.

If you noticed, there's been a lot more talk of girl on girl drama (especially when it comes to fighting) in the past few years, and am not turning a bind eye to it, just don't see it happening only on grounds of public schools, but also in clubs, etc....it's a phenomena because it's not expected of females to being physically violent amongst each other...(for the most part).

And I consedier two guys figting over a girl equally stupid and inappropriate.

There's been at least one public case of two young females fighting over a dude, that ended badly....it started with online exchanges of faul words and escalated into one of them dying. Stupidity at it's finest.
    Rachel Wade & Sarah Ludemann: A Teen Love Triangle Turns to Murder - True Crime Report
    test
  19. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

why are you so sexist?
    test
  20. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Cuz bitches be crazy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.