Why do Africans pray to non-African Gods?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Fuck that atheist!! Get him!!!!
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

1. yeah but you have to understand, at the time africa didn't need a prophet. mecca did. arabia was in turmoil, idol worship was on the high, and burying daughters alive had become a custom. it was ignorance at it's finest, jahalliyya is the arabic word. muhammad was sent to the arabs, with a book written in arabic. yes, it wasn't in an african language, but the african prophet luqman didn't speak in arabic, so what's your point?

2. yeah, so how does that make a difference? if a pakistani man can worship Allah, why stop an african man from doing so? why aren't you concerned that my god is a non-pakistani?

3. there would be no gods, and there never has been. there's always been one creator, and that's it. he created races, so why would he need a race? riddle me this, you believe in the big bang and evolution - who put the humans on the planet? what, we all ended up here by some sort of chance? the thing that you believe keeps all the universes in order, the planets revolving, the sun burning, that unseen "thing" is what we believe Allah is. the originator of all things.

3.5, and what the fuck do deers have to do with conversion lulz.

4. i know we're not talking about prophets. we're talking about the diety who sends down the prophets or chooses the prophets. Allah has sent down messengers/prophets to every nation that needed one, africa had it's own luqman. read up on him if you will.

5. i don't think you understand the concept of god in islam as it's supposed to be, because if you did - you wouldn't say he has a race.

6. the top three deities? they all come from the same source, judaism deviated and so did christianity, and now islam is the only people left that worship the one true god. think of it as three different streams of water flowing from the same river.

edit ; pardon the rambling, but that's all i have time for now.

:numaan:
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

how did islam become the one true religion when judaism and christianity were around for days.. weeks maybe even years before islam came ? and riddle me this how is Allah any different from Abba? Ismael was Jacob's step brother correct? so how does jesus being a bastard make christianity any less holy when islam was founded from the seed of a bastard?
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

are you trolling?

it became the only true religion left because you guys decided to worship a prophet.

and jews denied many favours from the lord, and didn't accept muhammad as the final prophet despite having several references made to an "ahmed" who will come to speak the tongue of the lord. and no surprise, ahmed is another word for muhammad in arabic, meaning the same thing.

who is abba? the singing group? i fucking hope not.

it has nothing to do with jesus, it has to do with the fact that you guys worship him despite him never claiming divinity. time and time again i've posted a verse form the bible where jesus is asking "why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." that's from the book of mathew 19:17, by the way.

islam was founded from the seed of a bastard? wait, who are we referring to?

do you bruh, but you can't and never will be able to convince me to kneel before a human being no matter how beloved of a prophet hazrat isa/jesus was.

islam had to be introduced to the world because of the deviations made.

test
  5. lyricalpriest

you do realize whom ismael is and his influence on the arab nation's and islam being of arab decent more-less..

In the Bible Jesus is referred to as not only a prophet but a priest, judge and a king; but most of all as the Son of God. Should we not accept the testimony of Jesus from Peter that came from God the Father in heaven? If we can accept him as being a prophet then we would expect him to not lie and tell the truth about himself, otherwise he would be a false prophet. If this is not true, then nothing should be believed about Jesus in ANY book.

Let’s look at some of the Scriptures that support Jesus accepted prophet among His people.

Matt 21:10-11 Who is this?" So the multitudes said, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee."

Luke 7:16 “Then fear came upon all, and they glorified God, saying, "A great prophet has risen up among us"; and, "God has visited His people."

In Luke 24:19 Peter is recorded saying “And He said to them, "What things?" So they said to Him, "The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,

John 6:14 “Then those men, when they had seen the sign that Jesus did, said, "This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world." Referring to Moses and Deut. 18:15.

Matt 14:5 “ they counted him as a prophet.”

Matt 21:46 “ they took Him for a prophet.”

Because of the wrong assumptions in the Qur'an, the Muslim misunderstands that Jesus is only a prophet, and not the Son of God. "The originator of heavens and earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort (spouse)" Qur'an 6:102. Again the bible is not teaching a literal begetting, so he is not a son of an offspring. Sura 9:30 and numerous other Suras say God has no son; we would agree if it means one is sired but this is not what Christianity teaches and Mohammed’s misunderstanding was passed down preventing them from understanding the book of the prophets.

A wayfarer is called, Ibn as-sabeel - son of the road. Of course this does not mean that the road has a wife and conceived a road even to a Muslim. (Qur'an Sura 2:177)

Om ul-Kitab - means the mother of the book (Qur'an Sura 3:7; 13:39; 43:3). This does not mean she gave birth to the book.

The Qur’an does imply that Allah can appear in other forms, Sura 53:2-18, 81:19-24, but Islam insists that God cannot take the form of man, even temporarily. So they cannot accept that God can become a human being like us if he wanted to.

Certainly no prophet would allow men to worship him unless he was more than man.

Why do Muslims demote Jesus? They will never say He is more important than Mohammed or any prophet, even though they call him savior. Because it would mean Christianity and the Bible is correct.

Muslims may bless His name but do they believe in His name? For Jesus’ name means God is savior and they do not believe one needs salvation- Both the Old and New Testament say only God is the savior; none other than God is the savior. If Jesus alone is called “Isa” which means Savior (3:45) and the Bible it tells us only God is the savior, then why does a Muslim disagree with this?
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i know who ishmael is, relax.

you're skipping my question, yet again.

just fucking answer what i asked.

so what seems to be the problem then?

if you don't believe jesus to be the biological son of god, then why worship?

the fuck are you on about, quoting and copying and pasting again.

we demote jesus? from what? you promoted him to the deity that he never claimed.

jesus is the most quoted prophet in the qur'an, there's no competition b/w prophets.

because when it says god is the saviour, it means god - not jesus.

jesus is the messiah who will return to slay the anti-christ, nothing more, no less.

we never denied his claim to prophethood you imbecile.

tell that to the person you copied and pasted this from, salaam.

test
  7. lyricalpriest

LMdickOFF.. okay: So basically what im tryna say here is if Jesus was a prophet.. claimed to be a prophet.. but lied that he is the son-of-god.. that would make him a false prophet.

You avoided the fact that Isa.. Jesus is translated into "savior" only god can be a savior jesus christ was the savior's messanger.. hence his name meaning.

and 4:157 says that Jesus was not crucified whereas it is crystal clear in historical records that Jesus was crucified and not another man who looked like Jesus. By the way, the transliterated name of Jesus in arabic Quran is Isa but even this is wrong because the name of Esau, brother of Jacob (Yaqub in arabic) is Isa in arabic. The correct transliterated name of Jesus in arabic is Yasu. Isa (Esau) means ‘hairy’ and Yasu (Jesus) means ‘God saves.’ Muslims tell so many lies to cover up all internal contradictions, scientific errors and historical blunders in Quran. Any sane person can become sick of Muslim apologists’ deception and lies of ‘out of context,’ ‘bad translation’ and ‘arabic Quran can not be translated’ to hide and conceal the contradictions in the Quran.

Any unbiased man and person with common sense can understand from the Quranic verses that the author of Quran is not Allah but Mohammad who made himself equal to or sometimes greater than God.

and abba mean's father in the hebrew context.. it's also in arabic..abu..
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he never lied.

his followers made up lies for their own convenience.

i suggest you read up on the history of christianity before you try and preach.

now you're just reaching.

muhammad means the one who is praised in arabic, that don't make him god.

crystal clear huh?

where are these historical documents?

priest, the hadith of the prophet has a stronger science behind it than the bible.

really now? you're reaching that far?

do you even know which arabic letters denote the word isa?

yeah, it's an arabic word. isa meaning hairy? why would we diss our prophet?

name me them.

and don't fucking copy and paste shit dickhead.

now you're talking about contradictions in the qur'an? lol.

i won't even start with your book bruh.

lol, an illiterate man is going to sit in a cave and write poetry that surpassed the greatest of poets at the time? he was going to predict the expansion of the universe from the cave? listen to yourself you dumb prick, you're not even making sense.

wow @ how many closet bigots live around these neck of the hoods.

test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

1. My point again is why would Africans pray to non-African gods? There is no right answer, belief has no truth for it rests upon faith, but there is no reason for, some, to get overly upset over a question nor to face the REALITY of the religions they inherited and by which methods.

2. Nothing does, but the question again is - especially for an African, knowing HOW this belief was transmitted, why believe? Should you accept a believe that was forced into you over centuries?

3. Did he create the races? If so, why transmit so many different religions to each one? Did he intend for certain races to better themselves with religions tailor made for their blood?

3.5 Deers are cool.

4. Yes, know about him. Bright guy, was sleeping got taught by allah, slaughtered some animals or something was a slave for a while etc etc.

5. I'm looking at the religion in a non-religious context. In that context we know that religions are designed to fit the majority race they are preached to. Roman Gods were designed for Roman society, Egyptian Gods for what they wanted their society to be like. - It's the same with every religion, even the big three.

6. Could you imagine a Sumerian or ancient Egyptian coming back to life and having this discussion with you? You say that 'Allah' is the real God, that would be blasphemy, for he knows that the one true God, is and always has been RA!
    test
  10. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

How can you call Christianity the true way of God, when RA and ISIS were around for thousands of years before Christianity even existed?

If we use this Logic than it's more likely that RA is real than Jesus is. Not only that but because he was first, your salvation actually is more likely to be in the hands of RA and not Jesus Christ.
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i know you don't believe in the qur'an, but that's what it says in there.

tailor made for them? hardly.

the prophet muhammad was sent as a mercy to mankind, not just arabs.

i don't see how it is the same for the big three.

my god isn't limited to a certain people, he reigns supreme over all things.

how ancient are we talking? since the days of noah, they've preached the one god.

abraham would tell you the same thing, so would jacob, joseph, jonas, etc.

and ra the rugged man is a good rapper, but not a god.

test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

unless you happened to talk to akhenaten, in which case he'd say FUCK THE OLD GODS SON ALL I NEED IS THE RAYS OF ATEN
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

they ought to worship the white devils

before africa became cultized, they were mere maneaters and cannibals, voodoo practitioners etc..they were animals.

the white male brought freedom, justice and god into pley

guns too, now blacks are among the deadliest shooters in the world..they know how to use guns against people, so its good they can now prey to white jeebus whenever they fee like it

they should be honored to be able to serve the white devilz
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Most Africans are Muslim due to the Arab ivasion and influence on the people. or they follow Sun Worship institutied by the Egyptian pagan leaders of the time.

but not all Black people are of African descent. that's a big lie. I'm certainly not of Hamite descent and I'm Black to the bone. I'm of Shemite descent, and we follow Judaism.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

so you're a black jew?

lol you would've been in the back of the oven in the 30's nigga.

test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

there was a gay black jew dude (jude, if you will) who slapped a lyme disease having lady jew (speculative, but she appeared to have definitive jew features [jeatures, if you will]) for calling him gay when she was leaving, and at some point he threw her stuffed kangaroo in a river...or something like that

true story

The Real World: Seattle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stephen and irene
    test
  17. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

youz a average thinkin ass nigga ain'tcha?

the remnant of the Hebrew Israelites has always been here. we never left. and we weren't wiped out as the racist WHITE MAN aka Esau/Edom taught you. we're still here. It was written in the Bible and still holds true to this day. and we're coming back to prominence too.

So all you dajjal Muslims, Anglos and Ashkenazis beware.

"We coming for the Pharoahs kids" - Tupac
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, alright.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.