Why do Africans pray to non-African Gods?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

It is true that there is a lot of anti-black racism in Britain, and sadly some churches and misguided Christians have at times allowed other people's anti-Black and anti-poor attitudes to mould them. The Bible, though, tells us to love the poor, the stranger, the foreigner and the defenceless. After all, the Lord Jesus Christ was Himself a child refugee in Africa (Matthew 1-2).

To equate Biblical Christianity with anti-Black racism is absurd. We must remember that Moses, the prophet, married an African, and God was angry at the racism of Moses' own sister Miriam. In fact, God punished her with leprosy for seven days (see Numbers 12). The God of the Bible hates racism.

Let me set the record straight. While Europeans were involved with the slave trade for a few hundred years, the existence of the traffic of African slaves had been well established one-thousand years before.

The Muslim position which places the entire blame for the invention and practice of black slavery at the door of Christian Europe, is simply not historically tenable. Both the Grecian and Roman societies were slave states, yet most of their slaves were Caucasian. In fact, the word slave meant a person who was of Slavic origin. Robert Hughes, in his essay on The Fraying of America in the February 3, 1992 issue of Time magazine corrects this false impression when he says:

"The African slave trade as such, the black traffic, was an Arab invention, developed by traders with the enthusiastic collaboration of black African ones, institutionalized with the most unrelenting brutality, centuries before the white man appeared on the African continent, and continuing long after the slave market in North America was finally crushed... Nothing in the writings of the Prophet [Muhammad] forbids slavery, which is why it became such an Arab-dominated business. And the slave traffic could not have existed without the wholehearted cooperation of African tribal states, built on the supply of captives generated by their relentless wars. The image promulgated by pop-history fictions like Roots - of white slavers bursting with cutlass and musket into the settled lives of peaceful African villages - is very far from the historical truth. A marketing system had been in place for centuries, and its supply was controlled by Africans. Nor did it simply vanish with Abolition. Slave markets, supplying the Arab Emirates, were still operating in Djibouti in the 1950's; and since 1960, the slave trade has flourished in Mauritania and the Sudan. There are still reports of chattel slavery in northern Nigeria, Rwanda and Niger."

I've done extensive research in this area non-centz so miss me with the put all this blame and categorize a group of people b/c a certain few have perverted what is holy.

when i asked a african friend of mine from sudan about was jesus a violent person, and why should african's believe in him? he said:

"Jesus never ordered any Christians to kill for Him or to take (the captives) that your right hand possesses. Everyone was given the choice to choose Him or reject Him. Throughout the Bible we find God saving all that call upon His name (the name of Jesus). This included the Ethiopian of Jeremiah 38-40 and the Ethiopian in Acts 8, and it includes me and you today.

Now that I have asked my questions, you too ask yours. Who indeed has helped me as an African the most: Islam or Christianity? You need to choose wisely, because your life depends on it.

Brother Banda"

So again this brings us back to your question @ hand why do African's pray to non-african gods. B/c they can look past race.. can you?
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

:funny: Abraham starts at 1500-2000 B.C

These people still dying of cholera and carrying around water (that they had to fetch) in clay jars had access to 4000 years of pre-history?

And why the fuck would they need it? Babylon was founded sometime in the 1800's B.C :funny:

Your timeline - you're doing it wrong.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

BTW, let's remember that the U.S. military is made up of multi-religous groups of different religious backgrounds, such as Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Wiccan, and so on...so if anybody is killing people, it's a league of united religions.

Don't fear Pure Christianity, FEAR a Christianity that has united with other faiths and laid hold of civil power to enforce its decrees.

pertaining to the "Native American's" also, all the native american's I know get a tribal check every month they have insane tribal benefit's and they own a small ammount of land where they can sale trade do almost anything.. Yes what early european settlers did was horrific. but again. where was that in the bible? that god encouraged this?
    test
  4. Noncentz

That's right there are no serious archaeologists that believe that the exodus happened because there is no actual evidence that it happened (just like the egyptian slavery bullshit, which is bullshit and never happened either).

"For this reason, most archaeologists have abandoned the archaeological investigation of Moses and the Exodus as "a fruitless pursuit."<sup id="cite_ref-autogenerated99_20-1" class="reference"> </sup>A century of research by archaeologists and Egyptologists has found no evidence which can be directly related to the Exodus narrative of an Egyptian captivity and the escape and travels through the wilderness,

King David was a nebbish - Archaeology - Salon.com

You should read more about what they actually find than take a fictional story and say "well what the fuck! That can't be it says so right here in this book here."

According to Twilight books fucking vampires exist and sparkle, do you believe that too?
    test
  5. Noncentz

Hmm, how many armies have fought directly under the banner of Lucifer?

How many people does "God" kill in the bible and how many people does Lucifer kill? (seriously, just look it up for the lulz)
    test
  6. Noncentz

So, let me get this straight...

The native Americans should be happy that they get fringe benefits, on their own land, by a foreign power ... not only that but they should be happy that they get a tiny miniscule slice of their own pie? Sounds legit.

Let me guess, Christians saved us Africans from the "Savagery" and horror of our native customs, yeah?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  8. TheBigPayback

test
  9. Noncentz

"This article was published in the Spring 1995 issue of Jewish Action, put out by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis. Because Jewish Action is a family magazine, the article is a popular, rather than scholarly one. This does not mean that the arguments in it are faulty; I stand behind them fully. Feedback is welcome. - Lisa"

I do not want fantasy, I want fact. Link me to a scientific document that supports your view. None exist (because it never happened) good luck.
    test
  10. Noncentz

And use your brain a little - of course religious sources are going to claim this and that, their salary depends on it! An archaeologist on the other hand gets paid whether it exists or doesn't and I'm sure many of them would have liked to have found the exodus, would have been pretty cool, but unfortunately it didn't happen.
    test
  11. Noncentz

Oh oh and you know what's better? Your sources Bio.

Stuff About Me

So your source is a housewife that reads magazines. Pretty solid research bro, high five.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

your question's are valid I'm glad your asking them..

God doesn't kill anyone in the bible he simply gives and takes life.. he is the creator of life.. lucifer on the other hand killed jesus, john the baptist, the 12 decipals i mean any one that basically got killed in the bible it was evil doing.
    for example when jesus was on the cross and his deciple asked him to come down from that cross he tell's paul(or peter) satan get thee behind me.. now his guy wasn't actually satan but what jesus exploits here is that satan was amidst jesus and the people the spirit that is, and he was influencing people's reaction's etc.. Lucifer kills man kind, God try's to protect and bring us life.. why would you be annoying enough to argue that? As for the Native american's im not sayin that they get just retribution but I'm just saying that christian america has tried to preserve what had been destroyed in the past due to political propaganda not religious. although text-book attempt's to point that finger @ them..
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

As for what happened in the past pertaining holy-war's and religious injustice.. your talking about a SLIVER of evidence when in a whole it's just a sliver of our history.. So how does it make you feel that christian's did this and america is based on these evil christians? does it make u want to leave america? feel free.. America is the only nation in the world that has helped out other countries in time of disaster on a scale that SHIT's on so called wealthy nation's like china etc.. Haiti being a perfect example of recent charity..
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

test
  15. Noncentz

test
  16. Noncentz

Now back on topic,

Why pray to a non-African (colonial/slave) God/religion if you are African?
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

U dont want an answer u just trying exaughst a topic that has no substabce to begin with
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

islam, mecca?

reword your fucking questions.

we don't believe in a white man hung on a cross, nor do we ask him for favours.

so you're claiming Allah is a non-african god, an arabic god? you can't even see what we believe, so how are you claiming that our god is a non-african. it's god, he doesn't have a race you dickhead.

and before you continue on with your shit talking, there has been african prophets.

i don't even know why i bother with you fucking ignorant cunts.

:numaan:
    test
  19. Noncentz

Sure it does, you pray to a colonial/slave master deity and none of your articles are from scientists/archaeologists.

Rabbi so and so said so, well of course he will, it's his job. Bill gates isn't going to say that Windows sucks ass either, is he?
    test
  20. Noncentz

1. Mecca? Not African.

2. That's cool, but you're Pakistani or something aren't you?

3. Of course he has a race because without people of different races there would be no Gods in the first place. (I doubt any deers are converting to Judaism or Islam...)

4. We're not talking about prophets, we're talking about the main deities - the top three.

I don't understand why people get all heated over fairy tales.

lighten up bros, have a chuckle, God talked to me and said it's fine. :smokin1:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.