Why do Africans pray to non-African Gods?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I've always wondered why so many black people worship Allah and Islam when all along Islam is pretty racist, and the arab's have been killing and putting african's into slavery for centuries and it even happens today UAE united arab emirates
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

the original creation of the universal matter during the first bang

abiotic matter becoming concious
    (not talking about the natural progression of building blocks of life, amino acids, etc... more along the lines of thought, there's no reason for us to have them from an evolution standpoint...same as eyes too sorta)

aside from those two, it's all been scientifically explained
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i kno bro...
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

how is islam racist
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thats not evidence for god, thats just holes in scientific reasoning
    test
  6. breathlesss

i think of them as impossibilities according to science of logic, as for the big bang, at the atomic level, things don't get created or destroyed aside from the seething mass of subatomic particles phasing in and out of the observable dimension, somehow there is a universe full of matter

and the thought part, it's almost as if there's an "overconcious" that observes and decides things, thinks, about the electrical mechanics of the brain, even emotions are explained, but not the thought about them and everything else for that matter...

think about it

not trying to convince to become religious, just accept the obvious...literalistically , I'm an atheist, or anti-theist i suppose, who believes in god...god didn't make theism, that was the peoples' dumb decision
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

"On the day when some faces will be whitened and some faces will be blackened, say to those whose faces will be blackened, 'Did ye reject faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting faith.' But those whose faces will be whitened, they will be in God's mercy: therein to dwell." (Sura Al-i-Imran, 3:106-107)

The history of the Sudan is a case in point. Before the Muslim invasion of 1275 A.D. by the Islamic Mamluks of Egypt, the Sudan had three mini-Christian states called:

NOBATIA in the north, the capital of Qustul,
    MAKURIA, the capital of old Dongola, and
    ALODIA or ALWA, the capital of Soba.

These three Christian countries, from 300 A.D. to 1500 A.D. had their own written language, great centers of learning, international commerce with Egypt, Ethiopia and other Middle East states, and sent out missionaries to other African states (see K. Milhalowski,Faras, vol.2, Poland, 1965 for extensive archaeological and historical documentation on these states).

Even the Arab, ibn Selim al-Assuani, was impressed when he saw Soba, describing it as having, ...fine buildings, roomy houses, churches, and the land is more fruitful than Makuria...[and it has] much meat, and good horses.

But all this was destroyed by Muslim invaders in 1275 A.D., not European colonialists! The same type of massive destruction happened all over Africa, yet we never hear anyone holding the Muslims responsible! Why? Arab Muslim racism is just as obnoxious as that of the Europeans, so why is it allowed to continue?

For it is continuing. In the 1990's Sudan in north-east Africa has been suffering a Muslim jihad-war, whereby thousands of Christians and unbelievers have died, many by crucifixion, or have suffered by having their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off. Is it only coincidental that we find in the Qur'an, Sura 5 (the Table Spread) verse 33, the sanction for this very practice?

"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and his Messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off..."

While this is going on, Muslim states have never once told off the Islamic government of Khartoum. Why the silence? Yet there has always been a lot of noise about the apartheid of the old South Africa. Why the double standard?

Islam is a racist religion.. im not saying Numaan's a racist or that they intend to be racist neither. it's just a mere fact..
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

:hide2: Do you know how old Rome was? They were on their seventh King when the old testament was completed. :funny: Dude, Jesus go back to school if you can't read 'middle east' 'roman' God.

As for weirdo... Let's see..

I don't pray to a colonial/slave God. :funny:
    test
  9. Noncentz

:funny: Next you're going to tell me that we wrote that shit. Get real bro, you're praying to a God that was inflicted into our people by force, rape, slavery and death.

Amen, stupid.
    test
  10. Noncentz

Yeah, you know sort of like Christianity. :funny:

I'm telling you, there is nothing more funny to me than a Christian, Jewish or Islamic black person.
    test
  11. Noncentz

So is Judaism, Judaism is probably the most racist religion of the three.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

nothing like christianity.. seeing jesus was for gentiles and jew's to be treated equally and all he talked about was freeing his people from slavery.. but ya JUST LIKE christianity.. when christian's were the only religion in africa that helped or tried to save the indigenous africans from other religion's and christianity was the frist religion to tolerate other's belief's. so nah b dnt be tryna mess with my jesus..

:hide2:
    test
  13. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I'm from San Diego yo, but I'm pretty sure my god is from Michigan.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Where was rome during the reign of king david.

Where was rome during the exodus of the isrealites out of egypt. Where was rome during the babalonian time period.
    test
  15. breathlesss

born and raised...like a good god should be

and to answer payback...

Origin of Edom, Babylon, and Rome, or Christianity

you might as well have asked "where was the butterfly during the caterpillar reign?"

bloodthirsty butterflies as they may be
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Where was rome in comparasin to the cananites. Where was rome during palestine
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

I 2000 BCE-450 BCE II 450 BCE-175 BCE III 175 BCE-100 BCE IV 100 BCE-1 CE V 1 CE-50 CE VI 50 CE-300 CE VII 300 CE-600 CE VIII A History of The roman Calendar

You must.not do any research.

The old testiment history is begining at 6000bc
    test
  18. Noncentz

You have the whole mission, of missionary work twisted in your mind. They weren't there to save anything (well some of the do-good useful idiots thought so). They were there to survey land and take approximates for the military later on for invasions and colonization. It's been in so many books!

Next you're going to tell me that the Christian religion was truly trying to "better" the Native Americans and that all of the rape and murder of the residential schools never happened.
    test
  19. Noncentz

1. There was never a fucking exodus out of egypt. (Amazon.com: 080282126X: Books p.99) -- Christ no scientist actually believes that shit because there is absolutely no evidence of it ever happening. No significant drop in population and no dramatic rise later on in Canaan. It's like everything else in the book, a STORY.

2. Rome during the time of exodus (6th century B.C) created the office of Dictator and had a few droughts and 3 people were set free for killing known "high class" prostitutes which led to further rifts between the plebs and patricians. (a pleb was accused of the crime.) :funny: Fucking guy, ROME was old as fuck! What the fuck were you doing in school bro? :funny:
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Thats retarded. U should try checking links beyond the first one that pops up. Smh @no scientist believes the exodus happened. Whered the isrealites get the Gold for the temple...

Search that prick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.