why did Yahshua say sell your garments and buy swords ?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Yahshua told his disciples to drop their garments and buy swords. Why would our master say such a thing ? He was about to be betrayed by Judas Iscariot and Yahshuah also knew what must happen; that he should and will die, according to the prophets and scriptures and most importantly, by the will of the Father. The scirbes, pharisees and cheif rulers were coming after him and the 12 apostels and Yahshua knew it....Either react to the temptation of Satan and fight with swords carnally minded, or over come all that with the Spirit of YAH, spirituall minded...did the Master over come ?

Fore we wrestle not agianst the flesh but spiritual wickedness in HIGH PLACES

You will learn in this video that even the Messiyah had many temptations and trials . ..learn how he handled the wicked, which is Satan, and over came every time. This is a very good lesson.

Why did Yahshuah the MessiYah say sell your garments and by swords ? Tune in with your bible and learn!

Want to know the real messiYAH ? Well learn of him is a fine way to start!
    test
  2. Coup d'état

inb4 payback shreds the scriptures...
    test
  3. I Am High

I Am High New Member

Your YT embeds are all jacked up, Coup. It should only be like a 6-7 char code inside the brackets iirc. Link?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    test
  4. Coup d'état

test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youre assuming we know he said this. Which im pretty sure 99% of this forum's participants dont.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.