Why did they make the 90s camaros and trans am firebirds so UGLY?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by VishTaphney, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

they are muscle cars but more girls drive them just like the mustangs....

look how ugly they are...it has to be up there with the pinto.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

They stopped making f-body's in 2002. the 3rd gen was 82-92. and those definately had their time. the 93-97 f-body started the 4-gen, with the Lt1. and the 98-02's wrapped up the 4-gen's with the Ls1 starting in 98. 01/02' being the best years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know! they are so ugly! I would rather have a 200hp benz, to look cool when I get passed by.

interestingly, I only know males who drive f-body cars out here that are modded.
    test
  4. Snikka

test
  5. Snikka

test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

im sorry snikka i know the engine is bad ass but that look is just disgusting.

and to top it off why do all the girls drive muscle cars now? why dont they drive the cars marketed to them like the beetles?

I was about to get a mustang till i seen so many women driving it...and they even made those lime green and sky glitter blue colors which is obviously not a masculine muscle car color.

ill stick to these classics...they really need to improve the camaros look the new one looks like shit...and chicks need to let men drive those muscle cars its the reason why the camaro was discontinued for a while because the only people buying them were chicks and guys didnt want to be seen in a girls car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  7. Snikka

It's your opinion on styling.

I keep the legend alive.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

but man go to any meet and you will be surronded by 30 something chubby white girls...my neighbor is a school teacher and she has the same ride as you man but its in glitter green.
    test
  9. Snikka

well people with bad taste are everywhere.

and this would be what "us" (meaning the community of lsx), would call BAD TASTE.

I could find tons of clean f-cars of all years. You're just slow.
    test
  10. Snikka

But I know you like vettes.

I'd expect this from import owners.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

see i dont get how the guy who designed those cars got the go for his design...

your ride has an awesome engine there is no doubt about the muscle behind the hood.

but they should of made the car look a more classic.

i mean the new vettes still look pimp as hell.
    crisp and clean.

see if the new camaros stayed with this look it would be so smooth and pimp
    [​IMG]

but no it looks like this they had to change it last minute...and killed it look how ugly it looks now! wtf
    [​IMG]
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya i love vettes, and classic muscle...and im a huge mercedes benz fan just cause ive loved them since i was small.

ive never been a fan of the 90s trans am and camaros...and not a huge fan of the mustangs of that era.

the worst era of vettes was like 85 to early 90s.
    test
  13. Da420doc

Da420doc New Member

all of the domestic car companies try and make all cars look retro. IMO thats the gayest thingin the world. i dont understand why they make a new mustang for instance with some looks of old mustangs. make it a new car all its own, thats howyou make new classics not trying to copy old styling.
    test
  14. Eddi

Eddi New Member

you americans and your silly opinions of cars.... get a euro tuner. audi, bmw, benz, volvo. american cars harvest to little power from to big cars, audi can get 440 bhp from a 2,2 w/o damage, better materials, better handling, better styling, better everything!!!
    test
  15. Snikka

lol @ get a euro tuner. what a fucking dickrider.

I dont want to be a homo with a ricer burner. sorry son.

lol @ better. in what? forced induction? that piece of shit would only be 2.2 making like 150hp without a blower on there. and with the cost of modifying a bmw, audi, or volvo anyone could have a car ten times faster than you. You heard of an 03/04 Cobra, asshole? what about a GT-500? Hennessey Viper TT? Hell EVOs have American production spots now too....

My ls1 trans am STOCK puts down over 350 to the crank son.. thats 320rwhp STOCk as fuck.. So whether or not you want to be look at this an an economist or an enthusiast, either way you're a piece of shit for talking shit.

what kind of car do you drive kid? seriously answer that.

full b0lt-on's, a cam swap, a shot of nitrious. you're WELL into the 500's to the rear wheels in an ls1 equipt f-body. it's NOT HARD to put down over 400rwhp NATURALLY ASPIRED. hell with heads and a built motor the possibilities are endless. You probably dont even care/know about stroker motors.

Cliff Notes:

You're an idiot and your opinion is worthless cause you dont even live in America and i GAURANTEE you're just a euro/import dick rider and dont even own a car that could break 13's

and in case you needed verification: z06 > You.
    test
  16. Snikka

test
  17. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

/\/\ i mad you took it back to high school with the cliff notes though...lol...(applause)...i was thinkin bout gettin this 02 Camaro wit a 383 stroker, but then i realized that my insurance company would fuck me in ways not known to man. Point in case, i think i'll hold on to my lil turbocharged inline-6[creed]
    test
  18. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

if you like camaros, trans ams, firebirds, good for you. i have to agree with vish in that that are UGLY AS FUUUUCK and i would never own one, no matter how many horses its pushing. it could push 1000 horses and i still woudlnt buy it. the only american made car i'd ever own is a z06 but i am sure i'd buy another car over that anyday. european > american.
    test
  19. Snikka

You wouldn't be saying that to a 10 second street legal blown cobra, or a 11 second b0lt-on cam only f-body.

My car would leave your car like it was standing still. it's not even close in a straight line or I'd bet ANY category except maybe interior and gas mileage.

and thats how most American enthusiasts would define "Performance"

at this point, I have love for anything if it's quick/fast. I just saw my first 3000GT perform very closely with a 06 stock z06. it was putting down over 550awhp and a small 50 shot I believe and still lost multiple races. hell with deep pockets ANY car can be quick. and you can just go right ahead and check out world racing/track series and c6-R track times being up there with the best in the world. so your argument is pretty much null.

But youre bias opinion is bias because you drive a 14-15 second bmw.. thats cool man. and I KNOW I'm slow. what does that make you?

I guess Japanese > European then?
    test
  20. Snikka

exactly, like 400-450+ NA to the wheels just isn't respectable to some people.

insurance does suck. but realtistically any custom car costs you money.

at the end of the day, as long as you're making good power. You'll always want more.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.