Why did tarantino develop the reputation of having a flair for writing dialouge?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by teq the decider, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuelio

fuelio New Member

Blegh. Pulp Fiction is overrated as hell. Tarantino tried way too hard to be clever and witty with his dialogue and most of it came out flat. Dogs was good, but I don't think of it as anything other than a remake.
    test
  2. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Pulp Fiction won the oscar for best screenplay, fukk outta here with that flat shiit. The shiit was brilliant.
    test
  3. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Quality is a minor criterion in the academy decision making process. The success of the god awful 'crash' is evidence enough of this alone.
    test
  4. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

The Oscars are the only award show with any credibity within their medium. Lol @ "the god awful crash." Yous an attention whore.
    test
  5. jamesjay

jamesjay New Member

test
  6. fuelio

fuelio New Member

One thing I can't stand are people who simply follow the masses when it comes to liking films, and then bash those who disagree with them.....
    test
  7. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

what i really dont like is people who go against popular opinion just to be different because they think it makes them special. There is a reason so many people think great movies are great, its because they are. Godfather is one of my favorite films of all time, im just following the masses by saying that? Ok, who gives a fuck, I base my opinions on the qualities of the film, period. And when it is a great film, a lot of people ("the masses") are goin to like it and regard it highly.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.