Why did Eminem diss the Dilated Peoples???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by i Luv Da Cock, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

D-12 - Girls

Eminem's 1st Verse:
    "....I'da never involved my crew if it wasn't for Pupils
    Peoples, whatever your backpacking cyphering name is
    Had I not opened a magazine and seen what you sayin
    I'da never involved you
    But you had to add your two pennies
    Now I gotta go grab my shit list and add some new enemies

Hit the studio and I'll admit I had a few in me
    Fuck it, I roasted you, I ain't mad at you any
    But let it be known
    That song was never released, it leaked
    I'da never gave you that much attention intentionally....."

Lol@ Em callin them "cypherin backpackers" then he makes the BIGGEST backpackin, cypher-babblin, wigga-flick of all time (8 Mile)......and wtf in 1999 he appears on the same mixtape (Rawkus Presents: Sounbombing II) with them. What a doosh........
    test
  2. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

because they cool with that dude everlast who em' had beef with...
    evidence had a reply song..it was aiight
    test
  3. SkizzAFrantik

SkizzAFrantik New Member

Everlast dropped some semi-subliminal shots at Eminem on a Dilated Peoples song (Ear Drums Pop Remix)
    test
  4. Mist

Mist Micnificent

read the lyrics that u just posted, smack urself, and then walk out the thread.
    test
  5. i Luv Da Cock

The fuck
    test
  6. Headcase

Headcase Member

According to the lyrics, they said something about the beef between Em and Everlast in a magazine interview (or at least thats what I'm guessing)

The whole beef started with, as SkizzAFrantik said, with Everlast's subliminals in the Dialated Peoples' song "Ear Drums Pop". Em retaliated with "I remember", Ev relatliated with "Whitey's revenege" and Em retaliated with Quitter (referenced in the lyrics you quoated), which also dissed Peoples ("And fuck your underground buddy's nameless crew / like I'mma say they names so they can be famous too") and then he mentione Evidence by name later in quitter in the part that remade Hit em Up: "Evidence don't wanna fuck with real emcees / who ain't ready for no underground beef, so fuck geeks". As Threashold mentioned, Evidence retaliated with "Searching For Bobby Fischer"
    test
  7. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

^^Sums it up...Em got mad that Everlast threw subliminals at him on a Dilated Peoples track..

then Evidence dropped "Searching for Bobby Fisher" which is probably the best diss against Eminem I've ever heard, wonder why Em never replied to it..
    test
  8. i Luv Da Cock

test
  9. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

i dont want to look like an idiot but who is Everlast?i heard about some beef eminem had with him or them but who is he or they?
    test
  10. SkizzAFrantik

SkizzAFrantik New Member

Everlast was the front man of the classic rap group House of Pain (I don't particularly dig them, but they were definitely highly influential for their time) and before that he was down with Ice T in the Rhyme Syndicate.

Since then he's made a few solo albums that combine some traditional hip hop elements with more folk/blues styles too.
    test
  11. i Luv Da Cock

^yea..........so if you've heard the song "Jump Around" (I'm the cream of the crop, I rice to the top, I neva eat a pig cuz a pig is a cop//or better yet a terminatah, like arnold schwarzenneger, tryin to play me out like my name is sega//) <---------House Of Pain classic

Everlast as a solo......"What It's Like" was pretty much his only major hit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.