why arent there any black football coaches at major colleges?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by skip bayless, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

its obviou, but dont put words on my screen and say i said ALL of the board is...and its up to the AD and the boosters which is all white...

they hired a man on a 10 game losing streak

when they fire his white ass in 2 years then what will they say? in the long run its their fault

all the small schools are going to hire black coaches and it will just cause more BCS busters, so i dont care

you dont have an argument cause you dont know the matter at hand...quiet down kid
    test
  2. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

cause they dont even play college football

and theres like 2 asian coaches in all of football on all levels

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOOD AT EVERYTHING WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOOD AT...

look at NFL and NBA and a few college basketball teams...a black man has won a title in all of those...

why not college football?
    test
  3. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

riiiiighhhhht. quit reachin.
    test
  4. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

just because ONE school is guilty of an act of biased racial hiring does not mean that u can classify the entire D1 football nation as colluding villains out for racial domination
    test
  5. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

yes u can...

randy shannon is the only other one and miami u is a private school, so thats prolly why he has a job. they dont get boosters and shit

college football is one of americas pastimes and its based in the south...
    test
  6. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

no, you cant.
    test
  7. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

you're right. all white people in the south are racist. if they aren't they are penalized by law.
    test
  8. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

You know I probably shouldn't be surprised when you are incapable of following any type of logic, but your stupidity is just mind blowing. In your original post that I responded to you stated that Blacks are only 13% of the population as if to say that low percentage could explain away why there aren't more blacks with head coaching jobs. That is the sole reason I posted what I did about how the rule seems to be that D1 jobs go to former D1 players. With that fact in mind, your comment about 13% of the population becomes irrelevant because the sample size would be former D1 players, and seeing as how blacks make up a higher percentage of that pool, that further magnifies how ridiculous those incredibly low numbers for Black coaches really are. But you are dumb as hell after all, and I don't expect an idiot to be able to follow logic.
    test
  9. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

If it happened at one school, it would be naive to think that it hasn't happened in the past and that this type of mentality isn't present with some ADs and boosters. The Auburn incident is just one case where the idiots exposed themselves, to truly believe that Auburn is an isolated incident and that race plays no part at all in the selection of a coach then there is no point to discuss anything with you because you will believe only what you want to believe in spite of ridiculously low numbers/percentages of black coaches, comments made by other white coaches acknowledging how race plays a role in schools selecting coaches, and the auburn incident.
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

you talk about logic, but where is yours? you might need to look up the definition of words before you use them champ.
    test
  11. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

u need to brush up on the matter at hand
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

it's funny, the real skip bayless has no idea what he's talking about and so does the alias on rmc.
    test
  13. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

i am the real skip

i go on RM when they are doing other shit...

there is a labtop under my desk
    test
  14. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Gene Chizik was Auburn's D-coordinator the year that Auburn went 14-0. The SEC is a defensive conference.

Put 2 and 2 together...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.